PDA

View Full Version : DownLow meeting in Victoria

pirate4state
11-21-2003, 02:36 PM
I figured if we want to meet BEFORE the game then we can meet behind the scoreboard in the grassy area. I guess we could use that same area at half-time too, unless there is a rule about re-entry??? Everyone chime in with your suggestions. Here is a view of the stadium so you'll know what I'm talking about! :D memorial stadium (http://www.visd.com/Memorial/campuses/360_pic/stadium_view.htm)

<small>[ November 21, 2003, 01:39 PM: Message edited by: pirate4state ]</small>

pirate4state
11-21-2003, 02:41 PM
Forgot to add (in case someone hasn't heard wink ) that this meeting is at Memorial Stadium, in Victoria for the Burnet/Wharton game, Saturday @ 6p.m. :D

whtfbplaya
11-21-2003, 02:58 PM
someone make a decision.

bulldogvet85
11-21-2003, 02:59 PM
I'll be at the game so what the heck sounds good to me.

TarponFanInNorthTexas
11-21-2003, 03:03 PM
I was at the stadium in Victoria last season for the game between Port Isabel and Bandera.

Anyway, AFTER the game, BULLDOGFAN, myself, and several others got together near where the home team (Port Isabel in this case) fieldhouse was. It was still within stadium grounds, and is easily accessible from both sides of the stands. That might be a better place for y'all go to meet.

CowboyFan
11-21-2003, 03:23 PM
Just my two cents... The police at these games have been fairly tight not letting people through (so the two schools fans wont fight) thats at the entrance towards the field house, but you're going to run into them on both sides. Both would be about the same, personaly just from so may people hanging around the field house and the those endzone stands it'll be less crowded around the scoreboard... Just my thoughts whatever...

bulldogvet85
11-21-2003, 04:29 PM
so is this gonna happen or not