PDA

View Full Version : Waco Connally 51 Navasota 6 Final

ILS1
08-26-2005, 11:05 PM
nm

dutchman
08-26-2005, 11:21 PM
not sure if connally was out for revenge against fedora or navasota. score was connally 47 and navasota 6 and connally still had their first team offense and defense in. connally was blitzing the quarterback. i have no problem with a coach letting the guys play, but this was ridiculous.

Hupernikomen
08-26-2005, 11:31 PM
connally sounds like they have a good group. boy navasota sure seems to be feast or famine kinda team. sorta like cameron.

dutchman
08-26-2005, 11:56 PM
i have information that navasota's stud linebacker is out for six weeks academic problems. things might change when he comes back, understand he makes things happen. i believe #58

MARLINDOGS
08-27-2005, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by dutchman
not sure if connally was out for revenge against fedora or navasota. score was connally 47 and navasota 6 and connally still had their first team offense and defense in. connally was blitzing the quarterback. i have no problem with a coach letting the guys play, but this was ridiculous. Yeah they had something going on.But why would you take a risk at getting your starters hurt.

Slobberin Dawg
08-27-2005, 02:00 AM
C'mon guys........Connally subbed out massively with 6:00 to go in the third. Everyone on the team saw playing time. The entire O-line, Qb, rb, and defensive front six were subbed. 32 players on the varsity and each member saw playing time in the second half. I wish Navasota, coach Fedora, and the Bulldogs the best of luck, but keep your negative comments about Connally off the boards..... It is a class program!

There is no bad blood between Navasota and Connally or any coach and Coach Fedora.......

Bull's-eye
08-27-2005, 02:05 AM
I just read the stats, Connally had 434 yards rushing!! Where was the Navasota defense?

dutchman
08-27-2005, 06:22 AM
there was nothing negative about the comments. now i assume you were at the game. the pass play in the endzone with connally's leading receiver on the ground with the wind knocked out of him and the score was already out of hand. I know this was the first game and you want to see if your team is clicking, but it was obvious that connally's offensive line was very polished. as for subbing there is no doubt that connally has a lot of depth on offense. the quarterback for connally was still running sneaks in the fourth quarter. as you may well know most schools in the 3A classifcation and below one or two injuries can change your entire season. that was my point. congratulations to connally on an outstanding game and i wish the team continued success. until week five that is.

hoosierdaddy
08-27-2005, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by Bull's-eye
I just read the stats, Connally had 434 yards rushing!! Where was the Navasota defense?

The Navasota defense???? since they graduated 21 varsity players, I'd say they're moving into college dorms now. The Rattlers have less than 10 players with any varsity experience. They'll get better but this is definitely a rebuilding year for them.