PDA

View Full Version : Sinton vs. g-p

sinfan75
08-26-2005, 10:41 PM
17-7 Sinton. I dont know just some crazy drunk idea I had to pi$$ off gp38.:D :D :D

gobbler grad
08-26-2005, 10:42 PM
ROFLMAO...:clap: :clap: :clap:

sinfan75
08-26-2005, 11:15 PM
ttt

SintonFan_inAustin
08-26-2005, 11:18 PM
Sinton 26 GP 24

Should be a good game

gobblerfan02
08-26-2005, 11:54 PM
FINAL???

sinton66
08-27-2005, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
FINAL???

LOL, no, predictions for NEXT friday.

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by sinfan75
17-7 Sinton. I dont know just some crazy drunk idea I had to pi$$ off gp38.:D :D :D
Hey, wanna meet 38 at the local bar? If you say we go...
I gotta be there!:D :clap:

SintonFan_inAustin
08-27-2005, 12:10 AM
any predictions on the outcome of that if it happens?:D

gobblerfan02
08-27-2005, 12:21 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
LOL, no, predictions for NEXT friday.

Sorry, feelin' a little out of it, must be the insomnia kickin' in!

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
Depends on the bar...:D

sinton66
08-27-2005, 05:24 PM
This is shaping up to be a pretty good game. There's not enough commonality from last year to use my system for a prediction, though. Drunk or not, 75's looks as good as any.

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 06:18 PM
This is shaping up to be a pretty good game. There's not enough commonality from last year to use my system for a prediction, though. Drunk or not, 75's looks as good as any.
:D
Poor Yato, even though he's the oldest Sinton poster here he still gets no respect...:D

sinton66
08-27-2005, 06:21 PM
I didn't say it. HE did.:D :D :D

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 06:22 PM
I didn't say it. HE did.:D :D :D
I know, that's why it's so funny.:evilgrin:

Gp83
08-27-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Hey, wanna meet 38 at the local bar? If you say we go...
I gotta be there!:D :clap:

So now 66 allows threats against fellow posters but won't let the "A" word said? Hmmmmm:confused: :thinking:

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
So now 66 allows threats against fellow posters but won't let the "A" word said? Hmmmmm:confused: :thinking:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
There is no threat. Jeeeez..........
I know you like beer, so do I and sinfan75... That's why I posted that.
It's a joke.............:hand:

LH Panther Mom
08-27-2005, 06:51 PM
Ya'll are going to the bar and you didn't invite me? :crying: :thinking: I guess it's just as well.....I'll be in Burnet.

Gp83
08-27-2005, 06:53 PM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
There is no threat. Jeeeez..........
I know you like beer, so do I and sinfan75... That's why I posted that.
It's a joke.............:hand:

What would SintonFan_inAustin predict an outcome of? Beer drinking? Stop the threats please.

LH Panther Mom
08-27-2005, 06:56 PM
What would SintonFan_inAustin predict an outcome of? Beer drinking? Stop the threats please.

Maybe who goes under the table first? ;) My money's on 75.

sinton66
08-27-2005, 07:11 PM
Mine too, he's a pro.:D :D :D

tap_tx_sinton
08-27-2005, 07:44 PM
What bar we going to?

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 07:53 PM
I find it ironic that you would accuse me or any other Sinton folks of threatening you. SFiA was making a joke. We understood it. That's why I responded the way I did. Goodness don't bust a vein.
I personally am thinking anyone who posts:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gp83 - 12:51pm Aug 25, 2005 Central (#319 of 360)
Gregory-Portland WILDCATS!!! No Fear

Bah...I carry my 9mm and bust a cap in his arse.
on the Caller times forum shouldn't worry about threats. Besides, I know us in Sinton are a peaceful lot. GP is too. Well maybe all but one.
If you want to see a threat, look toward yourself first.
On a separate note, I'd like to take on 75 in a drinking contest(just to take yalls money :p ). I wonder who would drive me home?:( :D :thumbsup:

Gp83
08-27-2005, 08:22 PM
I find it ironic that you would accuse me or any other Sinton folks of threatening you. SFiA was making a joke. We understood it. That's why I responded the way I did. Goodness don't bust a vein.
I personally am thinking anyone who posts:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gp83 - 12:51pm Aug 25, 2005 Central (#319 of 360)
Gregory-Portland WILDCATS!!! No Fear

on the Caller times forum shouldn't worry about threats. Besides, I know us in Sinton are a peaceful lot. GP is too. Well maybe all but one.
If you want to see a threat, look toward yourself first.
On a separate note, I'd like to take on 75 in a drinking contest(just to take yalls money :p ). I wonder who would drive me home?:( :D :thumbsup:

You're going to start up this cr** again I see...first off, anyone who knows me on the CT forums knows I have never made a threat to anyone. Second of all, that was to a fellow Gp poster along with a Cal Allen poster and we were having a laugh. You having a laugh with ME, was not funny and was considered to ME a threat. I love my beer, but I would never choose to drink beer with you. And that was what you used to change the meaning of the original intent. Your "Good ole boy" network did a great job on changing the meaning of the subject and now think it's funny. You're shenanigans the other night we're uncalled for and I see you're starting it up again tonight. I also see you have this fascination with looking up old post's of mine. You even looked up a quote from well over a year ago to post. I understand now why you want the 20+ forums I belong to along with the 4 I moderate. You want amo. You need to stop you're admiration of me and just concentrate on peerate football. I am going to try my very best to have self-discipline and bozo all you're post. I need to understand and realize that all you're trying to do is get a rise out of me. I will do a better job from now on. With 66 on you're side though, it's going to be tough to break the "good ole boy" network you have going on in here. BTW...keep posting those predictions next week. Crow taste great.

PS...I also would like to add that I see you're watching me in CT forum, but have yet to post. Do you have "Small man syndrom" without your "Good ole Boy" network behind you? Peace and enjoy your taunts.

Also, you're kind of like that phag Micheal Moore who take piece's of quotes to edit them to fit your agenda like fahreheit 911. Nice work:rolleyes:

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 09:34 PM
You're going to start up this cr** again I see...first off, anyone who knows me on the CT forums knows I have never made a threat to anyone. Second of all, that was to a fellow Gp poster along with a Cal Allen poster and we were having a laugh. You having a laugh with ME, was not funny and was considered to ME a threat. I love my beer, but I would never choose to drink beer with you. And that was what you used to change the meaning of the original intent. Your "Good ole boy" network did a great job on changing the meaning of the subject and now think it's funny. You're shenanigans the other night we're uncalled for and I see you're starting it up again tonight. I also see you have this fascination with looking up old post's of mine. You even looked up a quote from well over a year ago to post. I understand now why you want the 20+ forums I belong to along with the 4 I moderate. You want amo. You need to stop you're admiration of me and just concentrate on peerate football. I am going to try my very best to have self-discipline and bozo all you're post. I need to understand and realize that all you're trying to do is get a rise out of me. I will do a better job from now on. With 66 on you're side though, it's going to be tough to break the "good ole boy" network you have going on in here. BTW...keep posting those predictions next week. Crow taste great.

PS...I also would like to add that I see you're watching me in CT forum, but have yet to post. Do you have "Small man syndrom" without your "Good ole Boy" network behind you? Peace and enjoy your taunts.
Amazing. YOU CAN SPELL!!!
Where do I start?
You proved my earlier assertion that you can't stand a Sinton folk being a mod anywhere when you said,

Your "Good ole boy" network did a great job on changing the meaning of the subject and now think it's funny .
You by saying this is a "good ole boy" network implies can't thow a big enough tantrum to get your way. I've seen your post on many other forums and you belittle and intimidate posters to the point they give up. You've done the same here. I won't stand for it.
Second, when you mention a gun, no matter the intent(you claim, Ican post all the relavent material that leads up to it) should be taken very seriously. When you further mention a 9mm and a "bust a cap in his arse" you have crossed a line.
3rd,the other night I proved that you lie and lie AGAIN to cover your arrogant attitude toward any other town outside of GP. It was a fallacy that you even answered.
4th, your arrogance is shown just how deep it can go by one statement alone:
I need to understand and realize that all you're trying to do is get a rise out of me.
You see, I'm not trying to goad you or "get a rise". I'm just standing up to you. Seems like it's the first time this has happened and you're having fits because of it. You are trying every angle to censor any who disagrees with you. I've noticed that pattern, it's obvious. You specialize on the Caller forum with it.
5th, sinton66 gave me a warning because of an inference I made with a cuss word. That's the first warning I've ever received. I didn't post for a day because of it. You on the other hand after receiving your 3rd warning was on here antagonizing ALL THE MODS! You're a crafty little dude. You want to turn this forum into the CC forum(even though that forum is better than it used to be, probably cuz fools like you who base their whole persona on your town's HS football are in a "rebuilding year"; last year you wouldn't shut up). Again I was warned by 66 and understand that I will be banned if I continue my offense. You on the other hand have been begging for it. I've seen these mods give you more leeway than anyone else in the history of this board!
6th, I haven't posted a prediction. Funny how you said:

Peace and enjoy your taunts.
When just a paragraph earlier you said:

Crow taste great.
stupid kettle doesn't even realize he's black... :doh:

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 09:36 PM
Also, you're kind of like that phag Micheal Moore who take piece's of quotes to edit them to fit your agenda like fahreheit 911. Nice work:rolleyes:
That alone makes me think we could drink a beer in the same joint.:clap: :D

Gp83
08-27-2005, 09:44 PM
Amazing. YOU CAN SPELL!!!
Where do I start?
You proved my earlier assertion that you can't stand a Sinton folk being a mod anywhere when you said,
You by saying this is a "good ole boy" network implies can't thow a big enough tantrum to get your way. I've seen your post on many other forums and you belittle and intimidate posters to the point they give up. You've done the same here. I won't stand for it.
Second, when you mention a gun, no matter the intent(you claim, Ican post all the relavent material that leads up to it) should be taken very seriously. When you further mention a 9mm and a "bust a cap in his arse" you have crossed a line.
3rd,the other night I proved that you lie and lie AGAIN to cover your arrogant attitude toward any other town outside of GP. It was a fallacy that you even answered.
4th, your arrogance is shown just how deep it can go by one statement alone:
You see, I'm not trying to goad you or "get a rise". I'm just standing up to you. Seems like it's the first time this has happened and you're having fits because of it. You are trying every angle to censor any who disagrees with you. I've noticed that pattern, it's obvious. You specialize on the Caller forum with it.
5th, sinton66 gave me a warning because of an inference I made with a cuss word. That's the first warning I've ever received. I didn't post for a day because of it. You on the other hand after receiving your 3rd warning was on here antagonizing ALL THE MODS! You're a crafty little dude. You want to turn this forum into the CC forum(even though that forum is better than it used to be, probably cuz fools like you who base their whole persona on your town's HS football are in a "rebuilding year"; last year you wouldn't shut up). Again I was warned by 66 and understand that I will be banned if I continue my offense. You on the other hand have been begging for it. I've seen these mods give you more leeway than anyone else in the history of this board!
6th, I haven't posted a prediction. Funny how you said:

When just a paragraph earlier you said:

stupid kettle doesn't even realize he's black... :doh:

Man..this post really makes me feel good. Let's drink a beer.http://www.spacespider.net/emo/eatdrink004.gif Sounds like we have met each others match.

Ps...sometimes I really can't understand what you're trying to say though.http://www.spacespider.net/emo/dazed053.gif

BTW...you said I was warned three times...I have been warned only twice. Once last year for...OMG!...I used the "A" word and 3 days ago for that cute lil boy throwing the middle finger picture. Tough crowd.

Gp83
08-27-2005, 09:58 PM
Now this is funny

"Gp 83 post

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33073

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 10:03 PM
Man..this post really makes me feel good. Let's drink a beer.http://www.spacespider.net/emo/eatdrink004.gif Sounds like we have met each others match.

Ps...sometimes I really can't understand what you're trying to say though.http://www.spacespider.net/emo/dazed053.gif

BTW...you said I was warned three times...I have been warned only twice. Once last year for...OMG!...I used the "A" word and 3 days ago for that cute lil boy throwing the middle finger picture. Tough crowd.
Love the use of the:

Tough crowd.
You use this as a pre-emptive strike so others will sympathize with you. I'm just pointing out that you can't sypathize with someone who thinks they are smarter(how many posters here have you belittled with you saying you were "smarter"?). You sink yourself everytime you say that. http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/tit.gif
BTW, you are no match for anyone....
you see I'm just a dumb Sinton poster.http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/wink.gif

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 10:07 PM
Now this is funny

"Gp 83 post

http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=33073
"Because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough, and, doggonit, people like me" by Stuart Smalley(aka gp83) :D

Gp83
08-27-2005, 10:11 PM
Love the use of the:

You use this as a pre-emptive strike so others will sympathize with you. I'm just pointing out that you can't sypathize with someone who thinks they are smarter(how many posters here have you belittled with you saying you were "smarter"?). You sink yourself evertime you say that. http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/tit.gif
you see I'm just a dumb Sinton poster.http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/wink.gif

Okay, I see you're still full of yourself. Bozo filter is back on.:rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
08-27-2005, 10:12 PM

And aren't your women really ugly?:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Gp83
08-27-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/7810/thong.jpg

AP Panther Fan
08-27-2005, 10:20 PM

You know, after I posted this, I thought NOW I have to explain myself! I do NOT think Sinton women are fat or ugly...I was just referring to one of 83's posts in another thread!

Done with disclaimers!:D

Gp83
08-27-2005, 10:22 PM
You know, after I posted this, I thought NOW I have to explain myself! I do NOT think Sinton women are fat or ugly...I was just referring to one of 83's posts in another thread!

LMAO:D

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 10:23 PM

Watch out you might make gp83's "bozo filter" too.http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/lachen/laughing-smiley-018.gif

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 10:26 PM
Okay, I see you're still full of yourself. Bozo filter is back on.:rolleyes:
Let's!http://clicksmilies.com/s0105/spezial/Fool/duel.gif

Gp83
08-27-2005, 10:26 PM
I find that only Bozo's only make my bozo filter. Wow...I wonder how I knew to say that?:confused:

AP Panther Fan
08-27-2005, 10:29 PM
that only Bozo's only

redundant....watch yourself!:)

Gp83
08-27-2005, 10:32 PM
redundant....watch yourself!:)

Doh...grammar Police
http://www.mountaineermusing.com/siren_animated.gif

AP Panther Fan
08-27-2005, 10:37 PM
Doh...grammer Police
http://www.mountaineermusing.com/siren_animated.gif

:thumbsup: Thank you!

Gp83
08-27-2005, 10:40 PM
:thumbsup: Thank you!

With you mod powers, can you please edit my word "grammer" and put an A (Not the "A" word Sinton66) where it applies:(

sinton66
08-27-2005, 10:52 PM
You should see that the letters say "AP" not "LH". Confused again, huh?

SintonFan
08-27-2005, 10:52 PM
With you mod powers, can you please edit my word "grammer" and put an A (Not the "A" word Sinton66) where it applies:(
I love it!!!!!!!!
He is still going after 66 and I'm the one he wants to strangle!
You so smaaaaat 38..... rofl

AP Panther Fan
08-27-2005, 11:01 PM

Is he picking on yet another neighbor?;) :D

sinton66
08-27-2005, 11:04 PM
No, he has you confused with LH Panther Mom.:D

sinfan75
08-28-2005, 01:01 AM
After the game if anybody want's to have a cold beer go to the Corner Bar on business 77 toward Refugio. That includes you gp83 and all other gp on here. That way we can talk about the game in nice cool beer drinkin comfort. Sinton gonna win bet a round a beer on it.:D :D :D

SintonFan_inAustin
08-28-2005, 01:13 AM
any predictions that will happen?:D That means who thinks Sinton Fans and GP Fans can get together for a drink!! GP83 are u threaten by that:doh:

sinfan75
08-28-2005, 01:19 AM
You'd be surprised the people I drink with that are from G-P. 83 would be surprised.

SintonFan
08-28-2005, 01:22 AM
Dang it! I used to be from Portland...

sinfan75
08-28-2005, 01:40 AM
Most of em are originally from Taft and Sinton. They just moved to Portland to be a more higher class redneck.:D :D :D

Gp83
08-28-2005, 06:55 AM
You should see that the letters say "AP" not "LH". Confused again, huh?

Yes, I got the two confused.

I really don't think it's in my best interest to have a few beers with ya'll. But thanks

G-P King
08-28-2005, 07:54 AM
I still cant believe the way that 4 sinton boys pick on one G-P boy. It is ubelievable! Then 83 is being threatend of being banned. For far less things than the other sinton people have been doing. From what I read 83's wife has been threatened and I have seen a pi$$ on G-P sign. Both are ok if your from sinton.

Now about the game Congradulations State ranked Sinton on beating the snot out of 2a taft. The boys at G-Pwill be comming over to sinton to defend our record against yall. "30-1" or somthing like that. It should be an interesting game. The ball in yalls court. G-P is in a rebuilding year and sinton has a great win under there belt. All in all yall sinton peeps need to act responsively and lay off of us lil ole G-Pers.

G-P 35 Sinton 14.

Please forgine me for my horrible spelling and grammer.

G-P King
08-28-2005, 07:58 AM
After the game if anybody want's to have a cold beer go to the Corner Bar on business 77 toward Refugio. That includes you gp83 and all other gp on here. That way we can talk about the game in nice cool beer drinkin comfort. Sinton gonna win bet a round a beer on it.:D :D :D Sounds like a plan 83 I'll bring my friend who is a DPS in the sinton area and also a G-P ex-football player. That way if things get roudy we stay out from behind those iron bars, lol.

Gp83
08-28-2005, 08:04 AM
Oh boy...this is going to get ugly:doh: King, you just rattled the pit bull cage.:eek:

G-P King
08-28-2005, 08:12 AM
Bring it!sinton always talks big before the game when nobody is looking. Now its G-P and we love us some G-P football "Hick style".

SintonFan_inAustin
08-28-2005, 08:36 AM
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :devil: :devil: :devil:

sinfan75
08-28-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by G-P King
Sounds like a plan 83 I'll bring my friend who is a DPS in the sinton area and also a G-P ex-football player. That way if things get roudy we stay out from behind those iron bars, lol. He wouldn't be the 1st law officer to stop in and have a cold brew.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-28-2005, 09:20 AM
Bring it!sinton always talks big before the game when nobody is looking. Now its G-P and we love us some G-P football "Hick style".

:nerd:

sinfan75
08-28-2005, 09:22 AM
Bring it!sinton always talks big before the game when nobody is looking. Now its G-P and we love us some G-P football "Hick style". Ain't doin smack talk. I just think that what Sinton has on defense back this year could be the difference. Win or lose this game is a good measurin stick on how good a season Sinton can have this year. If g-p wins I'll be the 1st on here to give congrats. 14-7 Sinton. Had it 17-7 but field goal kicker kinda suspect.:D

G-P King
08-28-2005, 12:36 PM
I do agree it should be a good game. G-P has 3 freshmen starting on D. :nerd: G-P's Lack of experience could hurt em'. I still say G-P by 14. Without special teams included!

G-P King
08-28-2005, 01:56 PM
He wouldn't be the 1st law officer to stop in and have a cold brew. No but he did say that he would be at the game "G-P side".

Ranger354
08-28-2005, 05:18 PM
Badges! We don't need no stinking badges!

83, did you play football for GP? Graduate in 83? Born in 83?

Whats the story????

It will be a close game and I think GP will take in by 2 TD's. Even though I am a loyal Sinton fan, I think GP has more depth.

Oh!!!
Can I bring a Texas Ranger, The County Sheriff, and a Dist. Judge to the bar Friday night?
My three of a kind beat your lone Ace...............

District303aPastPlayer
08-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Ranger354

Whats the story????

It will be a close game and I think GP will take in by 2 TD's. Even though I am a loyal Sinton fan, I think GP has more depth.

Oh!!!
Can I bring a Texas Ranger, The County Sheriff, and a Dist. Judge to the bar Friday night?

i see yours.... and raise you 2 lawyers, 2 district judges... and 3 State Troopers...

Ranger354
08-28-2005, 05:27 PM
No one said there were Jokers in the deck!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a few lawyers of my own. Including 2 in the family. lol

I am already for a football game. There was a north wind this morning! Maybe by November it will be cold at a game.

Gp83
08-28-2005, 07:23 PM

Whats the story????

Oh!!!

Graduated Gp in 83

Fan-Cat-stic
08-28-2005, 07:50 PM
awhhhhh cwap 83 ... could have had a round bought for us :doh:
Did ya have to be so picky about who you drink with :confused:

G-P by 14
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger354
08-28-2005, 08:00 PM

Did you play football? If you did I have a close friend that was a GP Linebacker during that time. Mean little Cus he is.......

Gp83
08-28-2005, 08:48 PM

Did you play football? If you did I have a close friend that was a GP Linebacker during that time. Mean little Cus he is.......

Neg...I only pretended I did. I bet I know him though. I still keep in touch with one LB.

sinton3055
08-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Hows it going Ranger354, I'm the one that you went hoghunting with. I changed my login name cause I had forgot it lol, I'm in Houston now. I tried to get a positiond down at the Corpus office with FMC Energy Systems but they didn't need any service techs down there. So I'm here in Houston as a Subsea Service tech, my family is still down there so I'm gonna try to make it down there early friday and make the game.

Ranger354
08-29-2005, 07:31 AM
Sinton 3055,
Great to hear from you. I wondered where you went. I haven't been hog hunting sence then. My buds and I keep talking about it, but haven't gotten back out there. Always got something else to do one days off. See you at the game!

83, Cheerleader? Benchwarmer? Which LB do you keep in touch with?

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 09:02 AM
Already 5 pages!! :eek:

I think this will be a close game! Special teams & defense playing a big part for both teams.

GO PIRATES GO!!!

Sinton 19 Gp 17

District303aPastPlayer
08-29-2005, 09:06 AM
from what i have heard from someone on the field at the GP-King game... if King had recievers that could catch, they would have totally blown out GP, GP has no pass defense.... with that said, if the Sinton passing game is on point... it ends quickly :)

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 09:18 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
... it ends quickly :)
I like your attitude! :thumbsup:

99IHSMustang
08-29-2005, 09:21 AM
from what i have heard from someone on the field at the GP-King game... if King had recievers that could catch, they would have totally blown out GP, GP has no pass defense.... with that said, if the Sinton passing game is on point... it ends quickly :)

Isn't that the case with a lot of the games? Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but they didn’t.

pirate4state
08-29-2005, 09:27 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Isn't that the case with a lot of the games? Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but they didn’t. ;) :D

District303aPastPlayer
08-29-2005, 09:37 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
Isn't that the case with a lot of the games? Woulda, coulda, shoulda, but they didn’t.

yes that is... but GP has no pass defense... Sinton exploits early... and sticks with it... it ends quickly :)

SINTON81
08-29-2005, 09:43 AM
14-7 Sinton. Had it 17-7 but field goal kicker kinda suspect.:D

I say Sinton 99-0. I agree, field goal kicker kind of suspect. He might miss an extra point.:D :D

IHStangFan
08-29-2005, 09:44 AM
Sinton 21...GP 17

pirate44
08-29-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I say Sinton 99-0. I agree, field goal kicker kind of suspect. He might miss an extra point.:D :D
not sure about that one. LOL.

way too early in the season to guess at this one.

District303aPastPlayer
08-29-2005, 09:46 AM

you never know :clap:

SINTON81
08-29-2005, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
not sure about that one. LOL.

way too early in the season to guess at this one.

I know, I'm just trying to see how long it takes before G-P83 to gets on my case. :) :)

District303aPastPlayer
08-29-2005, 09:51 AM
I know, I'm just trying to see how long it takes before G-P83 to gets on my case. :) :)

always startin trouble :devil:

SINTON81
08-29-2005, 09:54 AM
always startin trouble :devil:

Starting trouble? Me? No way.:devil: :devil: :D :D

SintonFan_inAustin
08-29-2005, 12:40 PM
i went to GP-King Game saw the first half, yes King recievers had some cushions between them and the defenders, they dropped some balls, but might had been GP scheme to let them catch it in front of them and then make a good hit on them. they were giving them some room when king threw downfield. If they do that against some sinton recievers might be able to break a tackle and get some big yardage. These two teams are quite even right now and they both be playing alot better later in the season.

SintonFan
08-29-2005, 05:04 PM
I still cant believe the way that 4 sinton boys pick on one G-P boy. All in all yall sinton peeps need to act responsively and lay off of us lil ole G-Pers.

G-P 35 Sinton 14.

Please forgine me for my horrible spelling and grammer.
Now now now, GyPsie Queen only one of us Sinton folks could be accused of picking on poor ole 83. That would be me.:inlove:
But I wasn't picking on him just standing up to him.;)
I see you still give Sinton the love with your 21 point prediction.:p

Ranger354
08-30-2005, 06:08 PM
83, where did you go?

I can't believe you guys and gals let this thread go back 4 pages.

Gp83
08-30-2005, 06:40 PM
83, where did you go?

Right here Billy Bob:inlove:

Ranger354
08-30-2005, 06:47 PM
And why did I deserve Billy Bob? You don't know me, you don't have a clue who I am.

I am just trying to place who you are. I asked if you played football or what and which linebacker you knew.

Gp83
08-30-2005, 06:55 PM
And why did I deserve Billy Bob? You don't know me, you don't have a clue who I am.

I am just trying to place who you are. I asked if you played football or what and which linebacker you knew.

Calm down lil buddie. It was just an expression. Now as for who I knew, I replied many post's back that I knew all the LB's at that time and still associate with one. Don't be so defensive. :inlove:

Ranger354
08-30-2005, 06:58 PM
I know one that played back in those days name Sean. Mean little sucker.

Gp83
08-30-2005, 07:02 PM
I know one that played back in those days name Sean. Mean little sucker.

You're talking about Sean Flinn. Yes, he was a bad A**. Him and Phil Bilbo were quite a combo. I run into Sean now and then. He got all in to arobics and stuff and last time I saw him, he might have weighed 120 lbs. Nowhere near the playing size he once was.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-30-2005, 07:22 PM
:D and u want GP to drop sinton from there schedule, u wouldnt have posters to talk with before district starts. For GP sake u better hope they do because it is a lose lose matchup.

G-P King
08-30-2005, 07:25 PM
Now now now, GyPsie Queen only one of us Sinton folks could be accused of picking on poor ole 83. That would be me.:inlove:
But I wasn't picking on him just standing up to him.;)
I see you still give Sinton the love with your 21 point prediction.:p I just think its funny how when I came in here and stirred the pot. The rude comments and threats stoped. Now Back to football!
As for the 21 poins I feel that G-P Does have a good pass D. Those boys can hit. Just one player had a hard time. He is a fish and a heck of an athelete. I think he never played football before and is getting better every week. Last week he learned alot and should be a terror by the end of the season. I like the fact that yall "sinton" feel passing is the way b/c we should have 2-3 ints. if you throw anywhere around #7 or #6. #15 is doing good and #2 the fish doesn't look like a fish. Just my 2 cents.
G-P by 21. excluding fumbles and special teams.

Gp83
08-30-2005, 07:25 PM
:D and u want GP to drop sinton from there schedule, u wouldnt have posters to talk with before district starts. For GP sake u better hope they do because it is a lose lose matchup.

Yokie dokie. I didn't think you would understand. I don't care about talking to posters. I just want results. You're correct though on the lose lose matchup:inlove:

G-P King
08-30-2005, 07:27 PM
:D and u want GP to drop sinton from there schedule, u wouldnt have posters to talk with before district starts. For GP sake u better hope they do because it is a lose lose matchup. Do you post on caller or just bring earlier caller posts to your 3adownlow sancuary.

Gp83
08-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Do you post on caller or just bring earlier caller posts to your 3adownlow sancuary.

Only one or two have posted in CT forum. Most are stealth in there and run and paste in here.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-30-2005, 07:32 PM
Just started to post on caller, but caller to slow moving. but still ok to read it once in a while.

Gp83
08-30-2005, 07:34 PM
Just started to post on caller, but caller to slow moving. but still ok to read it once in a while.

It's home to us. Don't take what I posted as trash. Look at it as a bistander.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-30-2005, 07:40 PM
It's home to us. Don't take what I posted as trash. Look at it as a bistander.

http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/smiles/signthankspin.gif

but we are http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/smiles/pirate2.gif

Ranger354
08-30-2005, 09:46 PM

Sean is in Dallas now. I think he lived on tuna fish for a few years there and lost a bunch of weight. Still has the temp like his older cuz.

G-P King
08-30-2005, 11:46 PM
I remember when I was in highschool he "sean" use to run bleachers at the HS. I would always loose count of the # he would run cause I was lifting or running myself. At least 35 - 40 for sure! He was skinny but in shape.

Ranger354
08-31-2005, 04:15 AM
I used to give him a hard time about it. Told him he looked like a model. But then again I could get away with it being his cuz and all.

I forgot about Bilbo. He was a mean little cus too.

piratebg
08-31-2005, 07:10 AM
Is it me or is Friday just not getting here fast enough. I got my tickets yesterday and I am ready. Sinton 21- GP 17 in a nail biter.

pirate44
08-31-2005, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by piratebg
Is it me or is Friday just not getting here fast enough. I got my tickets yesterday and I am ready. Sinton 21- GP 17 in a nail biter.
i know what you mean. ive been waiting all summer for this friday. its been a very long week.

Gp83
08-31-2005, 07:24 AM
i know what you mean. ive been waiting all summer for this friday. its been a very long week.

Ya'll waiting for lil ole us?:inlove:

pirate44
08-31-2005, 07:26 AM
Ya'll waiting for lil ole us?:inlove:
mostly because of the first home game, but if ya want to think that, sure :D

piratebg
08-31-2005, 07:28 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Doggyyyyyyy!!! Well yes sa. Weez a been waitens here in Sinton for a longs times now. Aside froms a feedin the pork and scratchen our under carriage and all that, weez a need somethin ta look forward to sa.

Gp83
08-31-2005, 07:28 AM
mostly because of the first home game, but if ya want to think that, sure :D

Hehe

Gp83
08-31-2005, 07:30 AM
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Doggyyyyyyy!!! Well yes sa. Weez a been waitens here in Sinton for a longs times now. Aside froms a feedin the pork and scratchen our under carriage and all that, weez a need somethin ta look forward to sa.

We'll where diodorant for ya. I might even spray a lil AXE mens spray on for ya.:p

pirate44
08-31-2005, 07:34 AM
We'll where diodorant for ya. I might even spray a lil AXE mens spray on for ya.:p
ROFL :D

pirate44
08-31-2005, 07:52 AM
i just saw weather.com predicticting thunderstorms for friday. we need the rain, but c'mon, friday night??!!:(

piratebg
08-31-2005, 07:53 AM
Dead Wrong Dale?

pirate44
08-31-2005, 07:55 AM
Dead Wrong Dale?
nope. the internet. i mistakenly typed weather.com but i think it was msn weather

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 07:56 AM
Dead Wrong Dale?

wouldnt doubt it... he IS from portland ya know :) just like arthur mack.... i guess they stick together...

piratebg
08-31-2005, 07:56 AM
That would be correct. Dale Zuncke is from Portland

piratebg
08-31-2005, 07:57 AM
*Zunke

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 10:09 AM
Are we meeting at half-time? :thinking: :D

District303aPastPlayer
08-31-2005, 10:10 AM
ill be at work, so ya'll have fun for me :(

Phil C
08-31-2005, 10:34 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state

I can be there if the group wants to meet.

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 10:43 AM
I just think its funny how when I came in here and stirred the pot. The rude comments and threats stoped. Now Back to football!
As for the 21 poins I feel that G-P Does have a good pass D. Those boys can hit. Just one player had a hard time. He is a fish and a heck of an athelete. I think he never played football before and is getting better every week. Last week he learned alot and should be a terror by the end of the season. I like the fact that yall "sinton" feel passing is the way b/c we should have 2-3 ints. if you throw anywhere around #7 or #6. #15 is doing good and #2 the fish doesn't look like a fish. Just my 2 cents.
G-P by 21. excluding fumbles and special teams.
LOL
I think that this and many other threads calmed down because of all the coverage from Katrina. Dang, those poor folks in LA and MS were hammered to no end.:(
BTW, noone was giving out rude comments or threats. I was just standing up to 83. I find it fascinating how more tempered your posts are this year. It seems that the obnoxiousness from some of you GP posters is directly related to your team's expectations. Hence the caller forum being much more civil this year. ;) But, thats enough of that.
Sure lets talk football!:clap:
Sinton while their passing game looks pretty good this year needs their running game to be improved this week. This mainly to keep GP from long time consuming offensive possessions. The defense can hold their own but GP's depth could hurt in the second half if they are able to control the clock early on. This is why the Pirate's running game is paramount to winning. I see the Pirates winning this game but there might be some late mistakes that could prove costly. Composure in the second half is key in this contest. Pirates by 7 in a fairly low scoring contest. 20-13 or something like that.

LeonJr
08-31-2005, 10:45 AM
LOL
I think that this and many other threads calmed down because of all the coverage from Katrina. Dang, those poor folks in LA and MS were hammered to no end.:(
BTW, noone was giving out rude comments or threats. I was just standing up to 83. I find it fascinating how more tempered your posts are this year. It seems that the obnoxiousness from some of you GP posters is directly related to your team's expectations. Hence the caller forum being much more civil this year. ;) But, thats enough of that.
Sure lets talk football!:clap:
Sinton while their passing game looks pretty good this year needs their running game to be improved this week. This mainly to keep GP from long time consuming offensive possessions. The defense can hold their own but GP's depth could hurt in the second half if they are able to control the clock early on. This is why the Pirate's running game is paramount to winning. I see the Pirates winning this game but there might be some late mistakes that could prove costly. Composure in the second half is key in this contest. Pirates by 7 in a fairly low scoring contest. 20-13 or something like that.

"Well said" says Leon

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 10:45 AM
I don't see why not. I should be at the game. Usual meeting place?:)

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 10:48 AM
Turnovers will be the story. 2nd half is Pirate half!! :D

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 10:51 AM
I don't see why not. I should be at the game. Usual meeting place?:) Sounds good!! See you there! We can all cry in our beer, er DP cans over the cost of gas!! ;) :D

BHBrave08
08-31-2005, 11:48 AM
GO Sinton!!!!!:D

pirate44
08-31-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by BHBrave08
GO Sinton!!!!!:D
yeah, what he said

LeonJr
08-31-2005, 12:02 PM
So is Sinton going all the way or what?

pirate44
08-31-2005, 12:06 PM
I don't see why not. I should be at the game. Usual meeting place?:)
where might that be? by the ticket booth?

SintonFan_inAustin
08-31-2005, 12:06 PM
http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/smiles/plane.gif
http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/smiles/pirate2.gif

LeonJr
08-31-2005, 12:09 PM
http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/smiles/plane.gif
http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/smiles/pirate2.gif

Leon thinks those are awesome

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 01:21 PM
where might that be? by the ticket booth? On Pirate Blvd, by where the buses park. You can't miss the :smoker: ! :D

pirate44
08-31-2005, 01:38 PM
On Pirate Blvd, by where the buses park. You can't miss the :smoker: ! :D
i guess ill be the only one there not smoking.

Phil C
08-31-2005, 01:48 PM
i guess ill be the only one there not smoking.

I don't smoke either 44.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-31-2005, 01:54 PM
me neither but we can still meet the http://www.goiclan.com/forum/images/smiles/pimp_new.gif

Old Green
08-31-2005, 02:08 PM
:smoker: we're not contagious ya' know:smoker: :evilgrin:

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 02:10 PM
Nah, there are other non smokers. :D Don't let that stop you from joining us!! :)

pirate44
08-31-2005, 02:46 PM
Nah, there are other non smokers. :D Don't let that stop you from joining us!! :)
ill keep an eye on Phil C. he sits 2 or 3 rows in front of us. when he goes. we can go. dont let me down Phil C.

pirate4state
08-31-2005, 03:50 PM
ill keep an eye on Phil C. he sits 2 or 3 rows in front of us. when he goes. we can go. dont let me down Phil C. LOL!! :D Just go down there at half time.

Gp83
08-31-2005, 05:02 PM
Phil, I thought it was where we met last time...along the fence near the concession.:thinking:

G-P King
08-31-2005, 09:32 PM
83 i'll be there but I'll have the little one. He loves the games. Are we going to meet by the fence again to talk the 1st half over?

Gp83
08-31-2005, 09:39 PM
83 i'll be there but I'll have the little one. He loves the games. Are we going to meet by the fence again to talk the 1st half over?

Yes...we'll need the lil one just in case things get rough.:D

PhiI C
08-31-2005, 09:41 PM
Phil, I thought it was where we met last time...along the fence near the concession.:thinking:

That is where I will be before the game starts G-P83 and will look for you if you can make it. If you don't I will understand of course. We usually meet the other place at half-time because of the smokers who can't smoke on school property.

Gp83
08-31-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
That is where I will be before the game starts G-P83 and will look for you if you can make it. If you don't I will understand of course. We usually meet the other place at half-time because of the smokers who can't smoke on school property.

Where is the half time meeting place. King and I will be rideing together.

SintonFan
08-31-2005, 09:58 PM
We'll meet due west of the entrance, on the street corner next to the visitor's band busses on the main road going to the HS. Hope to see you there. BTW, if anyone threatens you or your little one I'll be the first to defend yall. Don't worry, it won't happen.:)
Lots of talk goes on but us Sinton folk are always glad to meet new friends.
:) :)

G-P King
09-01-2005, 12:16 AM
Anyone threatens my little one they woulnt even know what hit em'. He is almost 3. See yall there with 83'.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2005, 12:24 AM
yea like somebody would threaten a kid over a game, relax and enjoy the game, nobody is trying to threaten but just setup a meet and greet occasion at halftime or before the game. 3a downlow posters do this alot and we get to see the person or persons that we post with. GL and HF and may the best team win....... GO Pirates!

G-P King
09-01-2005, 04:23 AM
"BTW, if anyone threatens you or your little one I'll be the first to defend yall." I was simply replying to sinton fans comment. Calm down, I wouldnt be worried anyways! See yall friday i'll be the one driving the Big Foot truck with my pet pig bacon in the bed. LOL. Go WILDCATS Go!

pirate44
09-01-2005, 05:00 AM
ill be toting a 2 year old around myself. but ive been teachin him how to box not to mention he can tickle a perpetrator better than most. we're ready!!

Gp83
09-01-2005, 06:14 AM
ill be toting a 2 year old around myself. but ive been teachin him how to box not to mention he can tickle a perpetrator better than most. we're ready!!

I'll be toting a 14 year old

SintonFan
09-01-2005, 02:08 PM
Anyone threatens my little one they woulnt even know what hit em'. He is almost 3. See yall there with 83'.
Whaaaaa? gp83 is almost 3?:D

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 02:14 PM

uh oh people better watch out.....he is actin swoll on the internet

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 02:15 PM
man i hope gregory portland smashes the pirates.....nothing like the sinton pirates gettin blown out....i mainly want it to happen just because i want to see what the sintons poster would say..lol

Gp83

Bwwwwaaaaaaahaaaaaaahaaaaaa:D

SINTON81

LOL :clap: :clap:

SINTON81
09-01-2005, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ro_tex_solja
man i hope gregory portland smashes the pirates.....nothing like the sinton pirates gettin blown out....i mainly want it to happen just because i want to see what the sintons poster would say..lol

We would go :eek: :eek: :eek:.

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 02:51 PM
lol idk the name of gregory portlands qb but he looked big and he sure has some speed....cuz last week he ran right up the middle for a long touchdown in a scrimmage with cuero....but i talked to the players and they were in the wrong defense but he showed some speed for a big qb

Gp83
09-01-2005, 02:54 PM
lol idk the name of gregory portlands qb but he looked big and he sure has some speed....cuz last week he ran right up the middle for a long touchdown in a scrimmage with cuero....but i talked to the players and they were in the wrong defense but he showed some speed for a big qb

He did the same thing in Ray scrimmage and against King last week. He's a haus that #12

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 02:59 PM
man i hope gregory portland smashes the pirates.....nothing like the sinton pirates gettin blown out....i mainly want it to happen just because i want to see what the sintons poster would say..lol :rolleyes: We'd all come back on here and say, "good game". You can ask the Cuero folks after they handed Sinton their behinds last year...most of us (there are always a few in the bunch who won't) congratulated and wished them luck the rest of the way!

Some of us may still give Gp83 and his friends a hard time, but it'd all be in good fun. :hairpunk:

Is there something in the water that is bringing about all these "crushes" (for lack of a better word that I can't use on the board) for Sinton? :thinking:

Gp83
09-01-2005, 03:22 PM
:rolleyes: We'd all come back on here and say, "good game". You can ask the Cuero folks after they handed Sinton their behinds last year...most of us (there are always a few in the bunch who won't) congratulated and wished them luck the rest of the way!

Some of us may still give Gp83 and his friends a hard time, but it'd all be in good fun. :hairpunk:

Is there something in the water that is bringing about all these "crushes" (for lack of a better word that I can't use on the board) for Sinton? :thinking:

But...I never said we were going to smash Sinton this year, so don't throw that back at me. I have stated that this has all the makings of being a close game. I have debated ya'll on a lot of things, but not this game.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-01-2005, 03:28 PM
hope it dont rain. Pirates are good in water:D

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 03:42 PM
But...I never said we were going to smash Sinton this year, so don't throw that back at me. I have stated that this has all the makings of being a close game. I have debated ya'll on a lot of things, but not this game. I never said you did. I just said we'd still give you a hard time, just because!! :inlove: :D
I expect a good game and it looks like we may even get a mud game!!! :thumbsup: Just hope there are NO INJURIES!! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/crossfingers.gif

Don't forget your rain gear!!

Gp83
09-01-2005, 03:43 PM

Don't forget your rain gear!!

I always bring protection.:inlove:

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 03:47 PM
I always bring protection.:inlove: http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/puke.gif I mean... http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif :D

Gp83
09-01-2005, 03:54 PM
http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/puke.gif I mean... http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif :D

http://www.debsfunpages.com/moresmiles/face.gif

Gp83
09-01-2005, 03:56 PM
I'll be at the Freshman game tonight for a little while.

pirate4state
09-01-2005, 04:10 PM
http://www.debsfunpages.com/moresmiles/face.gif I object!!! :mad: That smiley is way too big!!! :evillaugh

ro_tex_solja
09-01-2005, 06:27 PM
i know im the one that said i hope sinton gets smashed and i think gp will win by 2tds atleast

G-P King
09-01-2005, 07:11 PM
G-P freshmen on top of sinton 34-0 at half time. Sinton hasn't even got a first down. One of the G-P boys sustained a serious leg injury below the knee. My prayers go out to him and his faimily.

G-P King
09-01-2005, 07:30 PM
G-P freshmen on top of sinton 34-0 at half time. Sinton hasn't even got a first down. One of the G-P boys sustained a serious leg injury below the knee. My prayers go out to him and his faimily. Both bones thru the skin "compound fracture". Poor kid, he was on the track team that broke the area 8th grade relay record that has been in place since the 80's.:(

G-P King
09-02-2005, 05:18 AM
injurys aside. Bothe freshmen and JV won. Now its varsitys turn to go to sinton. Hope the weather holds up.

pirate44
09-02-2005, 05:37 AM
injurys aside. Bothe freshmen and JV won. Now its varsitys turn to go to sinton. Hope the weather holds up.
the day is finally here. my first football game of the season. i hope the GP kid gets better real soon.

SintonFan_inAustin
09-02-2005, 11:38 AM
anyone know the score of JV game?

Phil C
09-02-2005, 11:52 AM
anyone know the score of JV game?

GP 14 Sinton 12. Sinton missed extra points.

Gp83
09-02-2005, 03:38 PM
I heard a rumor GP can't play music during pregame or toot our horn during the game. Any truth?

http://www.spacespider.net/emo/happy043.gif

Phil C
09-02-2005, 03:48 PM
I don't know anything about it GP83 but I do know that it is about to rain here in a few minutes in Sinton. :(

Gp83
09-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I don't know anything about it GP83 but I do know that it is about to rain here in a few minutes in Sinton. :(

By coincidence our sound guy just dropped his kid off at my house, so I asked him. He said that Sintons Athletic Dept sent coach Harris a letter Monday that we were not permitted to play any pregame music. Only Hells Bells when we enter the field. I'm pissed now.:mad:

Ranger Mom
09-02-2005, 04:13 PM
By coincidence our sound guy just dropped his kid off at my house, so I asked him. He said that Sintons Athletic Dept sent coach Harris a letter Monday that we were not permitted to play any pregame music. Only Hells Bells when we enter the field. I'm pissed now.:mad:

I just addressed this in the 4A board. I thought this decision was made by the district as a whole.....and only applied to district games. I didn't know an individual school could make a rule like that!

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 04:41 PM
Well Sinton wasn't allowed to play Hells Bells last week in Taft. :( I know last year, this came about b/c another district coach was :weeping: about us playing our music louder than theirs. :rolleyes:

I for one am glad you can't bring your horn, but I'm sorry you can't bring your own music 'cause we know how bad that sucks.

Gp83
09-02-2005, 04:48 PM
Well Sinton wasn't allowed to play Hells Bells last week in Taft. :( I know last year, this came about b/c another district coach was :weeping: about us playing our music louder than theirs. :rolleyes:

I for one am glad you can't bring your horn, but I'm sorry you can't bring your own music 'cause we know how bad that sucks.

From what I was told, Sinton has this new sound system from Sound Vibrations installed with speakers on the side of your Jumbotron and didn't want any sound interference. The horn will suk though without that badboy.

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 04:52 PM
From what I was told, Sinton has this new sound system from Sound Vibrations installed with speakers on the side of your Jumbotron and didn't want any sound interference. The horn will suk though without that badboy. :eek: That I know of we do not have a JUMBOTRON!! :eek: I think that would have been front page news in the San Pat News!! LOL. But we do have a new sound system. :) That horn is annoying!! :p :cheerl: Horray for no horn!! :cheerl:

Gp83
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
:eek: That I know of we do not have a JUMBOTRON!! :eek: I think that would have been front page news in the San Pat News!! LOL. But we do have a new sound system. :) That horn is annoying!! :p :cheerl: Horray for no horn!! :cheerl:

I was just kidding about the JUMBOTRON. Horrea Beer

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 04:56 PM
It is pretty slick out here. Good luck to everyone driving to and from the game.

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 04:59 PM
I was just kidding about the JUMBOTRON. Horrea Beer
Started drinking huh?:p

Gp83
It is pretty slick out here. Good luck to everyone driving to and from the game.

GP King and I are just fixing to leave. He's a big ole SOB and I'm 5"10 210 with a Blue GP shirt and red GP hate. Give me shout if you see me but please keep your middle finger in your pocket.:D

AP Panther Fan
Horray for no horn!! :cheerl:

http://www.kit.netpoets.net/k-lol.gif

And WHAT? No Jumbotron?:mad:

Gp83
09-02-2005, 05:00 PM
http://www.kit.netpoets.net/k-lol.gif

And WHAT? No Jumbotron?:mad:

JOMBOTRON got cut from the budget at last minute I guess.

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 05:02 PM
GP King and I are just fixing to leave. He's a big ole SOB and I'm 5"10 210 with a Blue GP shirt and red GP hate. Give me shout if you see me but please keep your middle finger in your pocket.:D
That's gonna be easy to spot with the sea of red and blue...

Gp83
09-02-2005, 05:04 PM
That's gonna be easy to spot with the sea of red and blue...

It's the 2002 Playoff shirt. Oh...I'm a honky also and so is King.

SintonFan
09-02-2005, 05:08 PM
lol
Just look for us at halftime. We'll get a chance to chat then. I'm not leaving until 6:45.

pirate4state
09-02-2005, 05:09 PM
Oh...I'm a honky a

http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif

Dude, you are too funny!!! :thumbsup: