PDA

View Full Version : FINAL Liberty 22 Silsbee 15

pantherpop
08-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Liberty played an awesome game and comes up with a big win. Lots of speed on a Panther team that has 11 sophmores and 1 freshman getting lots of playing time. May be an exciting season!!

Hupernikomen
08-26-2005, 10:46 PM
Great win by the panthers. Both teams having to reload offensively and should improve drastically as the year rolls along.

VWG
08-26-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Liberty played an awesome game and comes up with a big win. Lots of speed on a Panther team that has 11 sophmores and 1 freshman getting lots of playing time. May be an exciting season!!

THAT IS A TON OF UNDERCLASSMEN PLAYING!!!
The future must look very bright down in Liberty.

RBARKER
08-26-2005, 11:21 PM
Congrats Liberty way to represent our district seya in district play.

Love BH :D

Tiger90
08-26-2005, 11:21 PM
I listened to the game on Liberty's radio (announcers are a little too animated on the 1 yard runs however). I knew going into the season Doss was going to be hard too replace. Last year the qb could throw up anything and you knew he would catch it in the clutch. The tigers are still trying to find a qb much less a wr. It seemed there were too many fumbles on exchanges to overcome.

Old Cardinal
08-26-2005, 11:24 PM
It looks like Bridge City will face a good Liberty team. Anyone that can beat Silsbee gets my immediate respect!

Hupernikomen
08-26-2005, 11:25 PM
Liberty's announcers are hilarious to listen to...nobody can make a popup sound as good or a no-gain as awesome as those two.

Tiger90
08-26-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Hupernikomen
Liberty's announcers are hilarious to listen to...nobody can make a popup sound as good or a no-gain as awesome as those two.

They started getting fired up....."OMG he busts through the middle for a nice 1.5 yard gain.......nice pick up by (insert liberty rb)......that brings up a 4th and 8"

pantherpop
08-26-2005, 11:46 PM

I'm glad that we can listen to our games on the radio but sometimes it is so biased that I have to turn it off. Can't blame the guys upstairs for getting overly excited I guess.

Hupernikomen
08-26-2005, 11:49 PM
yeah he is fun to listen too. i like a person who really enjoys what he is doing..he certainly bleeds black and yellow.

pantherpop
08-26-2005, 11:57 PM
yeah he is fun to listen too. i like a person who really enjoys what he is doing..he certainly bleeds black and yellow.

Come on Huper its black and gold !!

Hupernikomen
08-26-2005, 11:59 PM
:doh: :doh:

RBARKER
08-27-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by pantherpop
Come on Huper its black and gold !!

Excuss Huper he's from Targington. :D

HillBoy
08-27-2005, 08:23 AM
Good job Liberty big win for yall. I think everyone was looking for yall to have a rebuilding year but maybe not.

AggieJohn
08-27-2005, 11:14 AM

you think that's funny, the same guy does baseball and my sophmore year he was chastised for saying "oh he hit a long ball and it's caught by the second baseman

HillBoy
08-27-2005, 11:24 AM
I should listen to these guys some time they sound pretty funny. My mom told me when we played Liberty one year he said that I was a class act on the field so hes a good guy in my book.

Gobbla2001
08-27-2005, 11:34 AM
Originally posted by Tiger90
They started getting fired up....."OMG he busts through the middle for a nice 1.5 yard gain.......nice pick up by (insert liberty rb)......that brings up a 4th and 8"

haha, that is halarious...

Reminds me of the San Benito fans last year... They packed the Alamo Dome in the 3rd round against Smithson Valley... on their first offensive drive, on 3rd and 10, their RB picked up about 2 or 3 yards and their fans went crazy as if they had just won the state championship... they had great fans...

Hupernikomen
08-27-2005, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
you think that's funny, the same guy does baseball and my sophmore year he was chastised for saying "oh he hit a long ball and it's caught by the second baseman

He is so funny when he announces baseball games. He is up high in the booth comment on how pitches appear to be on the knees and such. I was rolling one night listening for some of those type of comments.

AggiesAreWe
08-27-2005, 06:25 PM
Silsbee is not a good enough team to overcome 8 turnovers( 11 fumbles, 6 lost, 2 ints ). By only having 180 total yards of offense and punting only once shoud tell you that we have to handle the ball better. Spotting Liberty the first touchdown by fumbling the opening kickoff was not the start the Tigers needed. Liberty came to play, the Tigers didn't.