PDA

View Full Version : G-town Buffaloes

josh_b_9_QB
11-14-2001, 09:41 PM
Whats up with the WRECKIN CREW Defense?? And as in WRECKIN CREW defense I mean, the hard hitters from G-Town...Giddings that is. They have been blowing all teams away in the 18-3AAA district. DISTRICT CHAMPS 01!! We have the perfect arsenal for the STATE CHAMIONSHIP. We have a REALLY fast backfield package, that includes Michael Jones(4), Corey Moore(20), Chris "ALL-DAY" Winn(5), Tim Siegmund(42), Bobby Nicks(8), Domingo Rodriguez(44), Kendell Wiley(39), and Johnathon Green(22) . Not to forget the Quarterback Derryk Blasig(11) who has been pretty acurate over the season. And to back up the passing game we have amazing recievers such as, John Ray(12), Chris Daniels(1), Randy Meyer(7), D.J. Mitschke(9) who can catch anything Q.B. Blasig throws to them. Protecting the Q.B. and opening up HUGE holes for the "E.B.P." (Explosive Backfield Package.) are, Dustin "CHUNK" Gersch(64), Marshall Umlang(53), Andy Smith(61), Joe Meuth(60), Kyle Moreau(62), Stephen Hoffman(66), and others from the big O-Line including Tight Ends, Tyler Booth(85), Kyle Spacek(3), helping the O-Line out. And I'm pretty sure by now you are all tensed up and waiting to find out who is behind the hard knock stars on our WRECKIN CREW Defense......all I have to say to you about that is go to the State Championship game and just watch the hard hitters rock the stadium.

~~~~~~~~~~~~G-Town Buffaloes #1~~~~~~~~~~
District Champs, and soon to be State Champs!!!!

By: J.V. #9
G-town playas are off the CHAIN!!!!!!!

football
11-15-2001, 12:02 AM
i dont think a 13 to 7 win over cameron in overtime was a blowout good luck in the playoffs

football
11-15-2001, 12:02 AM
i dont think a 13 to 7 win over cameron in overtime was a blowout good luck in the playoffs

footballmom
11-15-2001, 09:28 AM
Dear football,
I realize that you are still ticked about the Buffs winning. No, it was not a 'blowout', but the word blowout was not used in the original message. The term 'blowing away' was.
Sorry fella, but the Buffs won--not just on the scoreboard, but in the stats as well. As a friend of mine would say "Build a bridge and get over it."
I wish the Yoemen the best in the playoffs. After all this is HS football.

footballmom
11-15-2001, 09:32 AM
Dear football,
I realize that you are still ticked about the Buffs winning. No, it was not a 'blowout', but the word blowout was not used in the original message. The term 'blowing away' was.
Sorry fella, but the Buffs won--not just on the scoreboard, but in the stats as well. As a friend of mine would say "Build a bridge and get over it."
I wish the Yoemen the best in the playoffs. After all this is HS football.

jykoy
11-15-2001, 11:33 AM
Hey...uh...Josh QB 9... try not to leave such long posts about nothing... at least post something relevant to something... I mean come on! Like giddings is going to go further than maybe 2 deep... ha!
Anways thanks!

footballmom
11-15-2001, 04:20 PM
Hey jykoy,
As I recall the Buffs spanked Bellville in a pre-season scrimmage--whether they go on or not the Buffs have had a great season & have been a sleeper team all year--we'll just watch and see.