PDA

View Full Version : Okay, Okay, Let's close it.

NHSRattler60
08-26-2005, 08:37 PM
The "This is my last post" Thing has gone on long enough.

It's time to talk sense.

I work for Chris Lyke at Texashsfootball.com, and put a deal on the table for Matt. He declined and hit the nose on the head. Of coarse the obvious reason I did it was to prove that he was being biased on the advertising business, but the stickies had been removed.

I'm gonna put my 2 cents out. This is stupid. The whole Stuation is stupid, and sooo much could have been avoided by sticking with the guidlines of the site that had been laid down.

Matt Very well may own the site....but in a company, the boss doesn't get to step over the set boundries because he's the boss.(example: Enron) And I do believe TPX has a board too am I right?

So It's safe to say, we've learned our lesson. ALOT of people don't like TPX. To be honest, I despise them. Not because I work for one company, and they work for another....but because they are all downright rude and complete @**holes. But that's my opinion. And alot of people may or may not think the same way about Chris' site or Billy Bo's site or whatever.

It's opinions that make this board great.....not business.

So let's close the Post by Keith7, get his butt back on here, stop talking board politics, and start talking about some good old Texas 3a Football.