PDA

View Full Version : District 30-3A's most productive predictions

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 10:50 AM
Alright guys, lets talk turkey. Who will be the standouts in 30-3A this year on O and D?

First, I dont know much about Sinton's O this year. They have the same returning QB no? and how bout this new RB?

For Ingleside, I think Zach Adams will have a great year, along w/ Joel Johnson on O, and for D....hands down Mosmeyer. Lets not forget Josh Coffield who was a LB last year I believe as a Freshman, and is playing RB this year...hes a great athelete.

Aransas Pass.....Look out for QB Tringali if he can get some blocking up front, hes fast, elusive, and has an arm.

Goliad, I never know much about them, but they seem to be the dark horse as always in 30-3A

Mathis always has the potential to be dangerous, but again, I know nothing about them.

Input??

Thanks guys and gals!

Phil C
08-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Sinton should do good once the new offensive line gets going good. The rest of the teams will be tough.

Mathis will be tough as usual. They are always especially tough at home.

Ingleside should be tough and get into the playoffs. They have dynamic coaches that have their team coiled ready to spring.

Aransas Pass will be tough. They also have a dynamic new coach that will have them ready. I think they have a good shot at making the playoffs. Plus they have a fantasic QB no. 12!!

Goliad will be tough. It will probably be between them and AP for the playoffs but I give the edge to AP this year. What worries me is that Sinton has to play them in Goliad this year. Hope our Coach makes sure that they get good officials for that game.

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Sinton should do good once the new offensive line gets going good. The rest of the teams will be tough.

Mathis will be tough as usual. They are always especially tough at home.

Ingleside should be tough and get into the playoffs. They have dynamic coaches that have their team coiled ready to spring.

Aransas Pass will be tough. They also have a dynamic new coach that will have them ready. I think they have a good shot at making the playoffs. Plus they have a fantasic QB no. 12!!

Goliad will be tough. It will probably be between them and AP for the playoffs but I give the edge to AP this year. What worries me is that Sinton has to play them in Goliad this year. Hope our Coach makes sure that they get good officials for that game. I hear that, Goliad has the potential to be dangerous, ESPECIALLY in Goliad.

Blastoderm55
08-26-2005, 11:30 AM
The man for Mathis is going to be Amos Blanche. He rushed for over 1000 yards last season, and if he can get a better grasp on the pitch he receives on the option, he should put up even better numbers this season.

Fish's mom
08-26-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Blastoderm55
The man for Mathis is going to be Amos Blanche. He rushed for over 1000 yards last season, and if he can get a better grasp on the pitch he receives on the option, he should put up even better numbers this season.

He's fast too, he's the only one I remember from Mathis last year

Phil C
08-26-2005, 11:34 AM
Toughest district in the state even without the Howling Bear.

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Toughest district in the state even without the Howling Bear. LOL...Phil...are you SURE you arent orig. from Oso?

AP Panther Fan
08-26-2005, 01:01 PM

LOL....I am thinking they might be "howling in pain" all the way home from Cuero tonight.:D

Sorry GF!;)

District303aPastPlayer
08-26-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL....I am thinking they might be "howling in pain" all the way home from Cuero tonight.:D

Sorry GF!;)

i second that :)

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 01:04 PM
does anyone know WHY Oso is so confident this year?? they got some new secret weapon we dont know about?

District303aPastPlayer
08-26-2005, 01:05 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
does anyone know WHY Oso is so confident this year?? they got some new secret weapon we dont know about?
you have them confused with taft :D

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 01:07 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
you have them confused with taft :D LOL....hell theres local buzz about BOTH teams being "good" this year.....what gives? I can halfway believe Oso may be able to do some damage...but TAFT?!?! LOL!

District303aPastPlayer
08-26-2005, 01:10 PM
LOL....hell theres local buzz about BOTH teams being "good" this year.....what gives? I can halfway believe Oso may be able to do some damage...but TAFT?!?! LOL!

Taft has a RB that is supposed to do some good this year... ive read nothing but positive things about them... i look for a disection tonight, and for it to continue up until their game with Odem, when their RBs Naranjo and the other guy, along with Candela light them up for 30+ and put on a clinic...

Oso... ehhh they still have Dominique Whitehead who has been a consistant producer of numbers over the past 3 years... so i look for him to be carrying the load this year for Oso...

District303aPastPlayer
08-26-2005, 01:15 PM
Back to mathis... Amos Blanch can fly... flat out... he can fly... thats about all you can say about the kid..

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Taft has a RB that is supposed to do some good this year... ive read nothing but positive things about them... i look for a disection tonight, and for it to continue up until their game with Odem, when their RBs Naranjo and the other guy, along with Candela light them up for 30+ and put on a clinic...

Oso... ehhh they still have Dominique Whitehead who has been a consistant producer of numbers over the past 3 years... so i look for him to be carrying the load this year for Oso... yeah, i'll be looking forward to your progress report on Taft.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-26-2005, 01:18 PM
Taft is unleashing its secret weapon on Sinton before the game.... there new Tunnel to release the 'hounds:D

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 01:19 PM
LOL...whats gonna be their "tunnel song"???

"Who Let The Dogs Out"???

:clap:

District303aPastPlayer
08-26-2005, 01:20 PM
yeah, i'll be looking forward to your progress report on Taft.

it will be given tonight... i honestly dont think that Sinton would be a good game to get a feel of taft at... if that makes sense..

SintonFan_inAustin
08-26-2005, 01:23 PM
ill try post some scores and game updates from the taft game and other games i can get scores from, if sinton dont score too fast ill be able to look up scores and post

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 01:30 PM
it will be given tonight... i honestly dont think that Sinton would be a good game to get a feel of taft at... if that makes sense.. yeah, definately not a good way to gauge Taft vs the rest of its schedule....but none the less...

SintonFan
08-26-2005, 01:38 PM
1. Sinton
2. Ingleside
3. Goliad
4. AP
5. Mathis

This is my prediction for how district will end. Looks like last year doesn't it?;)

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 01:39 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
1. Sinton
2. Ingleside
3. Goliad
4. AP
5. Mathis

This is my prediction for how district will end. Looks like last year doesn't it?;) i agree cept...i'd swap Goliad and AP. I have a feeling Tringali is gonna make some magic this year.

Hannibal
08-26-2005, 01:54 PM
AP is going to surprise people this year. They have quite a few players that have had to take a beating over the last few years, and are ready to dish it out now. There are some players who have been very good for the last few years, the least of which is a rifle-armed QB who has matured into a very good young man.

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by Hannibal
AP is going to surprise people this year. They have quite a few players that have had to take a beating over the last few years, and are ready to dish it out now. There are some players who have been very good for the last few years, the least of which is a rifle-armed QB who has matured into a very good young man. yup, Tringali, dual threat QB...watch out 30-3A

RiverRat19
08-26-2005, 02:52 PM

I'm not sure about that...... Even in the Region IV, District 25AAA, 26AAA, and 27AAA are top to bottom tougher than 30AAA. Districts 1AAA, 3AAA, 4AAA and 19AAA can be pretty tough to get out of as well....

C'mon, Phil lose the local bias. I like and appreciate the support of your community and its district but let's think about the validity of what's being said- even on an internet message board.

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by RiverRat19
I'm not sure about that...... Even in the Region IV, District 25AAA, 26AAA, and 27AAA are top to bottom tougher than 30AAA. Districts 1AAA, 3AAA, 4AAA and 19AAA can be pretty tough to get out of as well....

C'mon, Phil lose the local bias. I like and appreciate the support of your community and its district but let's think about the validity of what's being said- even on an internet message board. yeah, 30-3A isnt exactly what i'd call the toughest...but i WOULD venture to say they are one of the most BALANCED districts around....all of the teams are competitive and theres really no "underdog" (granted you have Sinton, the 3A powerhouse, but everyone else is pretty evenly matched)

pirate4state
08-26-2005, 02:55 PM

C'mon, Phil lose the local bias. I like and appreciate the support of your community and its district but let's think about the validity of what's being said- even on an internet message board. He can't help himself!! :D ;)

You know we love you Phil! :kiss:

pirate4state
08-26-2005, 02:56 PM
yeah, 30-3A isnt exactly what i'd call the toughest...but i WOULD venture to say they are one of the most BALANCED districts around....all of the teams are competitive and theres really no "underdog" (granted you have Sinton, the 3A powerhouse, but everyone else is pretty evenly matched) :clap: All true!! :)

RiverRat19
08-26-2005, 03:01 PM
yeah, 30-3A isnt exactly what i'd call the toughest...but i WOULD venture to say they are one of the most BALANCED districts around....all of the teams are competitive and theres really no "underdog" (granted you have Sinton, the 3A powerhouse, but everyone else is pretty evenly matched)

That's much, much, much, much, much more closer to the truth..... than "toughest district in the state."

I'm not taking shots at Phil (no offense or malice intended here) but I have to take some of his comments with a salt lick sometimes...

IHStangFan
08-26-2005, 03:02 PM
That's much, much, much, much, much more closer to the truth..... than "toughest district in the state."

I'm not taking shots at Phil (no offense or malice intended here) but I have to take some of his comments with a salt lick sometimes... I think ole Phil is part homer, and part just having fun w/ our other posters w/ alot of his comments, hes a nice fella, met him last year at the Ingleside/Sinton game.

PhiI C
08-26-2005, 05:29 PM
Be ye not deceived! This district (30AAA) is the toughest in the state and in fact the land! And remember also that Aransas Pass has a new dynamic coach that increases the risk to everyone.