PDA

View Full Version : It’s Freaking Football Season!

99IHSMustang
08-26-2005, 07:43 AM
It’s Freaking Football Season!
I know that I am not an avid poster, but for the last couple of days every time I want to post something or view threads all I see is “This is my last post on the down low” type of threads. I am not trying to put anyone down or start another bickering thread. How can there be so much discontent on a wonderful forum that has some great fans and posters and all we can do is argue uselessly about stuff that is not even important. People sometimes take things to seriously and I think if you can take a step back and look at what is being posted it is worth a laugh and that is all. I hope we start more threads about how teams are looking and doing as opposed to what seems to be the norm lately. Its freaking football season people, lets enjoy it. Good Luck to all the area teams out there. I hope they all have good and injury free season. Week 0 has begun!

LH Panther Mom
08-26-2005, 07:51 AM
I could not agree more! :clap: :clap:

Phil C
08-26-2005, 08:09 AM
Here here!! 3A High School Football people!! :mad:

Fish's mom
08-26-2005, 08:14 AM
I agree Let's play some football IHS JV won 22-0 against Bishop. Varsity tonight in Ingleside at 7:30
Go Mustangs.:cheerl:

pirate4state
08-26-2005, 09:45 AM
AGREED!!! :clap: It is Friday and kick off is only 8+ hours away...give or take a minute...:D

Phil C
08-26-2005, 09:48 AM
IHS good luck to you. I have preached that this is 3A football until I almost don't think it does any good. And it continues even during the season! :eek: Still people post threads on things such as women's soccer, track and field, volleyball, and even softball! :mad: IHS there has even been posts on old movies for crying out loud! And even on the Tour de France!!! Maybe with other folks like you and GP83 we can shame these folks into sticking with 3A High School Football especially with the season starting! Come on people! Get with the program!!! :mad: