PDA

View Full Version : WOS JV 18 Jasper JV 2

wos fan1
08-25-2005, 11:30 PM
WOS JV 18 Jasper JV 2. Hopefully Friday night will turn out the same way!

kepdawg
08-25-2005, 11:32 PM
What about the fish? ;)

wos fan1
08-25-2005, 11:36 PM
Uh?? :confused:

dawgmom
08-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Freshman score was Jasper 26-WOS 22. Jasper scored on a final seconds TD.
Our jv just looked absolutely AWFUL!!:( Some of them looked like they had never played before! And the arm tackling :doh: !!! If you can call it arm tackling, actually it was more like "let me slap at you and hope you fall down!!! :mad: :eek: :mad: :doh: I sure hope our varsity plays better!

LH Panther Mom
08-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by dawgmom
And the arm tackling :doh: !!! If you can call it arm tackling, actually it was more like "let me slap at you and hope you fall down!!! :mad: :eek: :mad: :doh: I sure hope our varsity plays better!

OMG! That's funny! We had a couple of those last night in the freshman game, only it was "let me stick my arm out and see if you run into it", the same kid both times. :doh:

MARLINDOGS
08-26-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
OMG! That's funny! We had a couple of those last night in the freshman game, only it was "let me stick my arm out and see if you run into it", the same kid both times. :doh: Yeah its always a few of those around.:D

j_dog
08-26-2005, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
OMG! That's funny! We had a couple of those last night in the freshman game, only it was "let me stick my arm out and see if you run into it", the same kid both times. :doh:
or what if he steps aside so the ball does not hit him! :mad:

dawgmom
08-26-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
or what if he steps aside so the ball does not hit him! :mad:

You must have been there! LOL!!!