PDA

View Full Version : All the credit goes to Kennedale

Matthew328
09-28-2002, 09:04 AM
Kennedale just outplayed Everman yesterday..Everman's D which had been worrying me so far once again proved they have MAJOR problems..they flat out could not stop Kennedale..the offense played well enough to win but the defense and special teams gave Everman no shot..here is what happened..Everman went up 14-0 quick...KHS FB Ross ripped off a long run and you could see the momentum switch...after a TD run the kickoff was misjudged by Everman recovered on the 1 yd line...on the next play EHS fumbles and KHS scores...14-14...then Everman started killing themselves with penalties and KHS next 2 TD drives were of 45 and 33 yards as Everman was backed up inside the 10..Everman tried to comeback and made the score 28-20 but then at the end of the half they miss a 20 yard FG...2nd half was pretty much even but penalties and a combo of a perfect offensive game and a bad Everman D and there is the formula to beating Everman..congrats to Kennedale they deserved the win..hope Everman learns from this game..

sinton66
09-28-2002, 09:16 AM
As well as Everman is coached, I think they will "shake" this off and keep on trucking. I'd be really surprized if they let this get them down.

Big Tarp 74
09-28-2002, 01:27 PM
I agree, sometimes a loss is good, it shows them that they can be beat. But I expect as well coached as they are, they will jump right back into their game and come out firing on all cylinders.

Originally posted by sinton66:
As well as Everman is coached, I think they will "shake" this off and keep on trucking. I'd be really surprized if they let this get them down.

Old Cardinal
09-28-2002, 02:16 PM
Matt 328, I think this just might be a pivotal point for both of these teams. Remember, at the end of last year I was touting Kennedale extra high? Until this game, they seem to have been sleep-walking; however, they seem to be hitting on all eight, to take Everman. I think Everman and Jasper are better off playing and losing to extra good teams, in the long run. Taking a loss can either make or break a team, according to the character of the team and the Coaching of that team.

bulldog65
09-28-2002, 06:49 PM
I definitely agree Old Cardinal!

Matthew328
09-28-2002, 07:55 PM
I hope Everman shakes the loss off...the defense really worries me...especially the DE's...they haven't played well all year...special teams has also been TERRIBLE all year...those 2 areas need to be addressed...but still Kennedale deserves praise..they were ready to play and showed they are a team to be reckoned with...