PDA

View Full Version : gp83, you really need to stop obsessing about Sinton...

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 04:15 PM
This photo was taken this morning.

http://img293.imageshack.us/img293/2395/83obsessing11cl.png (http://imageshack.us)

:D :D :D

Gp83
08-25-2005, 04:48 PM
I think you need to stop obsessing about me. :rolleyes: My friend GpKing was over and we were having a good laugh about that thread.

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
I think you need to stop obsessing about me. :rolleyes: My friend GpKing was over and we were having a good laugh about that thread.
I doubt you were actually laughing.:evilgrin:
I was laughing at your rant in the "Closing Innocuous Threads". You seemed to be obsessing quite a bit there. Admit it, you can't stand a Sinton moderator here(or anywheres for that matter).:thumbsup:
I'll go one step further and say you despise the folks who frequent here when you call them dumb or stupid and that makes you very insecure about your own intelligence.:thinking:
In responding to CHS_CG you said:

Get over it...I type real fast and rarely proof read. To me, it's not important because most of the time, I'm talking to dumb***'s
In responding to what this poster said:
Originally posted by OnceABucJr:
"The questions was what was the 30-1 reference?"
you said:

For those who have an IQ below your shoe size...I explained. It just seemed it was 30-1 and I have corrected it with facts.
Twice you demeaned my intelligence two nights ago in response to my posts:

My God...you are such a retard

I would say right now you are the dumbest ** I have seen yet.
Wow! That's quite damning evidence for one who doesn't trust his own intelligence. If you did you wouldn't claim to be so superior in this regard now would you?
Before you reply, let me "quote you" on the Texashsfootball.com board from last year:

Gp83 Jul 15 2004, 02:37 PM

That's fine. If you want to ruin this forum like they have done to the Caller forum, then let them keep making fools of themselfs. I belong to another 4 forums that have adult conversations about football and is not a Pep rally atmosphere.

Here's the link...
THSFB forum (http://www.texashsfootball.com/board/lofiversion/index.php/t5403.html)
This makes you a fool for two reasons. First you said last year you belong to "4 forums"(so you joined 16 in the last year and became mods of three, huh?). Also all the talk about you last year on here was about how like your posts were to the Caller Times forum. Ironic? Not even...
What I laugh about the most from your post last year is that one of those "four forums" you talk about is the 3ADOWNLOW!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Thank goodness they don't ban fools like you for lying, huh? :inlove:

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 08:08 PM
btt

AggieJohn
08-25-2005, 09:19 PM
http://home.swiftdsl.com.au/~raza/owned-beer-cat.jpg

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 09:50 PM
I can expound upon it too!:D
Since he admitted he was a member to four forums "that have adult conversations about football" we can figure out every board he's a member of...
1. in the Caller forum(refences here and his post on my link)
2. in the THSFB forum(where he posted)
3. in the sister forum to this site Texaaaassports.com
so 4. ...
would logically be?
this site, the 3Adownlow. :thinking: :doh: :kiss:
I can go on and on about this fool...:o
Read what he says and anyone can discover what he stands for is the discredit of our little Sinton community here. I'm not going to stand by and let him do that. :eyetwitch :inlove: :evillaugh

Gp83
08-25-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Since he admitted he was a member to four forums "that have adult conversations about football" we can figure out every board he's a member of...
so 4. ...
would logically be?
Read what he says and anyone can discover what he stands for is the discredit of our little Sinton community here. I'm not going to stand by and let him do that. :eyetwitch :inlove: :evillaugh

Wow...I'm starting to feel like I'm being stalked.:inlove: You are really paying attention to me? Do I make you horny baby? :inlove:

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Never once do you try to discount one fact from above. Interesting...:thinking:
It's funny how you come back to being caught in lies and insecurities you respond with "Do I make you horny baby?"
Since you said this to one of the moderators here I'll turn it around on you... "Is that all you've got?":D

Gp83
08-25-2005, 11:26 PM
Never once do you try to discount one fact from above. Interesting...:thinking:
It's funny how you come back to being caught in lies and insecurities you respond with "Do I make you horny baby?"
Since you said this to one of the moderators here I'll turn it around on you... "Is that all you've got?":D

I belong to 4 other forums I "frequent" as far as football talk goes. I belong to about 10 forums that do talk football, but rarely frequent. I belong to roughly 10 auto related forums. If you want me to make you look like the total fool you are, I could itemize each of them. But most of them, you would not be able to tell whom I am. I'm not sure I would even want to list them now beacuse you are now freaky to me and I really don't feel I need to prove anything to a freak. Your obcession with me really has me concerned now. Looks as though you have spent well over an hour looking up quotes from me just on one post. I really don't care to continue talking to you because...well, you're a freak. There for...you are the weakest freak...GOODBYE.

Gobbla2001
08-25-2005, 11:35 PM
Though I like you on another forum, 83, he's got you on this one...

Hell, you may be right in the end (I wouldn't know, I do not pay attention enough), but what he's presenting and what you are presenting points toward his side and not yours ha...

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 11:36 PM
I belong to 4 other forums I "frequent" as far as football talk goes. I belong to about 10 forms that do talk football, but rarely frequent. I belong to roughly 10 auto related forums. If you want me to make you look like the total fool you are, I could itemize each of them. But most of them, you would not be able to tell whom I am. I'm not sure I would even want to list them now beacuse you are now freaky to me. Your obcession with me really has me concerned now. Looks as though you have spent well over an hour looking up quotes from me just on one post. I really don't care to continue talking to you because...well you're a freak. There for...you are the weakest link...GOODBYE.
I see...:thinking:
since you called my "the weakest link" you are suddenly smaaaaart.
Since you called me "freaky" you are inteeeeeeelligent.
You can only back up the 4 football forums, period.
You can't back up your claim that you moderate on three other boards, because you don't moderate anywhere. I've called you out on this several times!
BTW, I could send the spelling police your way but that would turn you into a schizo personality, wouldn't it?:thumbsup:

Gp83
08-25-2005, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Though I like you on another forum, 83, he's got you on this one...

Hell, you may be right in the end (I wouldn't know, I do not pay attention enough), but what he's presenting and what you are presenting points toward his side and not yours ha...

What exactly does he got me on Gobbla? This guy is a freak. He want's my other forums so he can do what? BFD!!! I can't even really understand what this guy is trying to prove. Look at him! All he is doing is attacking me. I have pm'd a moderator to get him to back off. What the hell do I got to prove to him?

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 11:59 PM
I have pm'd a moderator to get him to back off. What the hell do I got to prove to him?
Let us run run run to the same moderators you have been "laughing" at the last few days? Hey, why not ask the one you "chewed out" recently?
oops...
Let me quote you again:

I called you out on it and chewed your A** out asking why you didn't send me a PM.

http://www.mountaineermusing.com/siren_animated.gif

I think the impropriety police might respond...
but that might make you a schizo poster again wouldn't it?:thumbsup:

You've got nothing to prove. Only that you lie and continue to lie to back up your lies.:evillaugh

Gp83
08-25-2005, 11:59 PM
so 4. ...
would logically be?

Gobbla...you see what an idiot he is? You have seen me on texpreps, texprepextra, the pig, RGV, 3Adownlow, Rivals100, Staterank and Smokehouse as well as the four mentioned above. This guy is a freak.

Gp83
08-26-2005, 12:01 AM
Let us run run run to the same moderators you have been "laughing" at the last few days? Hey, why not ask the one you "chewed out" recently?
oops...
Let me quote you again:

http://www.mountaineermusing.com/siren_animated.gif

I think the impropriety police might respond...
but that might make you a schizo poster again wouldn't it?:thumbsup:

You've got nothing to prove. Only that you lie and continue to lie to back up your lies.:evillaugh

Serious dude...you need to get over me.

SintonFan
08-26-2005, 12:04 AM
Gobbla...you see what an idiot he is? You have seen me on texpreps, texprepextra, the pig, RGV, 3Adownlow, Rivals100, Staterank and Smokehouse as well as the four mentioned above. This guy is a freak.
Ah ah ah.
I smell desperation.
I still see nothing that you moderate at. Jeez, I'd think with someone having an ego like yours you'd be proud to tell everyone the places you moderate at. :tongue:

Gp83
08-26-2005, 12:06 AM
Ah ah ah.
I smell desperation.
I still see nothing that you moderate at. Jeez, I'd think with someone having an ego like yours you'd be proud to tell everyone the places you moderate at. :tongue:

I don't need or feel I need to tell you what I moderate. I have NOTHING to prove to you. You need to prove to me you're not an idiot?