PDA

View Full Version : Hey AP Panther Fan

Phil C
08-25-2005, 11:29 AM
When the team goes to San Diego be sure to check the field out for holes or whatever. I don't want to say anything bad about San Diego but I remember a few years ago Orange Grove had several players that got hurt on that field in San Diego because of holes on the field and I especially don't want my favorite Panther player to get hurt. Seriously, I am sure they have fixed it by now but it is best to be careful.

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 11:36 AM
Will do....I'll tell "our favorite panther" to be on the look-out!

I have to find San Diego!:mad: You know (and I shouldn't be admitting this) I got lost last week going to Banquete!:eek:

I didn't realize that to stay on Hwy 44 West, once you hit 77 in Robstown, you had to go right and then back to the left to stay on 44!:cool: Hopefully, I will do better this week!:rolleyes: :D

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

I have to find San Diego!:mad: You know (and I shouldn't be admitting this) I got lost last week going to Banquete!:eek:

I didn't realize that to stay on Hwy 44 West, once you hit 77 in Robstown, you had to go right and then back to the left to stay on 44!:cool: Hopefully, I will do better this week!:rolleyes: :D LMAO!!! :kiss:

Phil C
08-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Just stay on 44 on to Alice and it will be on 44 ten miles past Alice. :) Be sure to observe the courthouse in San Diego especially just east of it. You will see that after you cross the street from the courthouse and walk about five yards you will be in the next county. That is the only courthouse in Texas that is right on the county line.

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
LMAO!!! :kiss: :foul: :foul: :foul: :cool:

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Just stay on 44 on to Alice and it will be on 44 ten miles past Alice. :) Be sure to observe the courthouse in San Diego especially just east of it. You will see that after you cross the street from the courthouse and walk about five yards you will be in the next county. That is the only courthouse in Texas that is right on the county line.

Thanks Godfather....at least ONE of my Sinton friends is being helpful!;) :D

Bullaholic
08-25-2005, 11:43 AM

I didn't realize that to stay on Hwy 44 West, once you hit 77 in Robstown, you had to go right and then back to the left to stay on 44!:cool: Hopefully, I will do better this week!:rolleyes: :D

AP Panther Fan......Take I5 due south out of LA, you can't miss it.:D

Phil C
08-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

:D

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 11:44 AM
Thanks Godfather....at least ONE of my Sinton friends is being helpful!;) :D :tongue: You don't want MY help...you'd end up in Live Oak County!!! :rolleyes: :doh: :D

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 11:47 AM

You just don't understand....I have no sense of direction! I could very easily drive that far since my husband is always so reluctant to ask for directions! :D

Yep, I am gonna pin the blame on him! He should be a better navigator (or at least pay attention to where I am driving).;) :D

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 11:48 AM
:tongue: You don't want MY help...you'd end up in Live Oak County!!! :rolleyes: :doh: :D

:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: OH, so you are directionally challenged as well?:D

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 11:49 AM
You just don't understand....I have no sense of direction! I could very easily drive that far since my husband is always so reluctant to ask for directions! :D

Yep, I am gonna pin the blame on him! He should be a better navigator (or at least pay attention to where I am driving).;) :D He is the co-pilot and should be alert at all times!!

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 11:50 AM
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking: OH, so you are directionally challenged as well?:D Well, NO...but I have been known to take a wrong turn (or two) ... :D

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 11:55 AM
He is the co-pilot and should be alert at all times!!

Well, HE was reading the newspaper and after me telling him three times that something didn't seem right and insisting that he get the map out...........I was halfway to Kingsville!:mad:

BTW...he thought it was funny, but I didn't speak to him for an hour!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Bullaholic
08-25-2005, 11:58 AM
Well, HE was reading the newspaper and after me telling him three times that something didn't seem right and insisting that he get the map out...........I was halfway to Kingsville!:mad:

BTW...he thought it was funny, but I didn't speak to him for an hour!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm gonna try that on my wife AP Panther Fan---sure wish I could get more than 1 hour out of it, though. :)

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 11:59 AM

BTW...he thought it was funny, but I didn't speak to him for an hour!:mad: :mad: :mad: LOL!! :D You are too funny!!! :clap:

MARLINDOGS
08-25-2005, 12:03 PM
I know i am bad at directions.I get lost in the small town i live in.:D :confused: :confused:

Phil C
08-25-2005, 01:25 PM
I'm gonna try that on my wife AP Panther Fan---sure wish I could get more than 1 hour out of it, though. :)

l:D

Phil C
08-25-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
I know i am bad at directions.I get lost in the small town i live in.:D :confused: :confused:

:confused: :D