PDA

View Full Version : Lunch??? G2??

Bullaholic
08-25-2005, 11:11 AM
Ummm..."Plato Gordo" from Uncle Julio's in Ft. Worth would go down nice.....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/gordo.jpg

CHS_CG
08-25-2005, 11:30 AM
that looks like WAY to much to eat but it looks GOOOOOOOOD!

Bullaholic
08-25-2005, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
that looks like WAY to much to eat but it looks GOOOOOOOOD!

CHS_CG.....It is too much for one person, that is why it is offered only for 2,3, or 4 persons. You can't see the beef and fajita meat and the onions & green peppers underneath the rack of ribs. It'sserved with bowls of pinto beans, and freshly made flour tortillas plus extra fresh vegies and cheese on a saucer. It's great----highly recommended if you are ever in Ft. Worth---will cost you about $25 per person, but worth every penny!

Gsquared
08-25-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
CHS_CG.....It is too much for one person, that is why it is offered only for 2,3, or 4 persons. You can't see the beef and fajita meat and the onions & green peppers underneath the rack of ribs. It'sserved with bowls of pinto beans, and freshly made flour tortillas plus extra fresh vegies and cheese on a saucer. It's great----highly recommended if you are ever in Ft. Worth---will cost you about $25 per person, but worth every penny!
Ask the boys on the pig, I could polish that off. Might be full as heck but I could do it:hairpunk:

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 11:46 AM
CHS_CG.....It is too much for one person, that is why it is offered only for 2,3, or 4 persons. You can't see the beef and fajita meat and the onions & green peppers underneath the rack of ribs. It'sserved with bowls of pinto beans, and freshly made flour tortillas plus extra fresh vegies and cheese on a saucer. It's great----highly recommended if you are ever in Ft. Worth---will cost you about $25 per person, but worth every penny! mmmm....fajita meat, beans and tortillas!! :)

MARLINDOGS
08-25-2005, 11:53 AM
I,ll take the shrimp.:D

pirate44
08-25-2005, 12:07 PM
i say its photoshopped :D

just kidding. looks yummy though. i lite snack.

GreenMonster
08-25-2005, 08:17 PM
Ummm..."Plato Gordo" from Uncle Julio's in Ft. Worth would go down nice.....

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/gordo.jpg

YUMMMM, I might just be headin towards the corner of I-30 and Camp Bowie in the verrrry near future.

bulldogbark
08-25-2005, 08:23 PM
do they have good deserts :cool:

Bullaholic
08-25-2005, 08:35 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
YUMMMM, I might just be headin towards the corner of I-30 and Camp Bowie in the verrrry near future.

C'mon down, Green, I know you and your family would enjoy it. Be prepared to wait up to an hour, though, but they have a bar that serves any kind of beer and margarita "swirls" from a machine.

Bullaholic
08-25-2005, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
do they have good deserts :cool:

They got all kinds, bdog, but I'm usually so full I don't order any.

GreenMonster
08-25-2005, 09:05 PM
C'mon down, Green, I know you and your family would enjoy it. Be prepared to wait up to an hour, though, but they have a bar that serves any kind of beer and margarita "swirls" from a machine.

Been there once Bull, great food, great atmosphere, great everything. I want to go back, only next time I'm gonna order that.