Balboa
08-25-2005, 09:07 AM
how does this game match up?

FbCoachB40
08-25-2005, 10:38 AM
a whole lotta Rice, and very little Sween

rhs78
08-25-2005, 11:15 AM
This has the makings of a good football game. Sweeny hasn't played up to snuff the last few years. they have a new coach and what i've heard a whole lot of speed on both sides of the ball and that should help greatly. If their offense gels then this could be a barn burner.

Rice has a lot of big shoes to fill on both sides of the ball,but the young and incoming players will need to step up and play well.I think the defense will be there as usuall and if the new offense can click then the Raiders will be allright. I think it will take a few games for this team to come together. Their first three games on the road will be hard for this young team but all are winable.

I think Rice beats Sweeny by 6.

GO RAIDERS

CheerMom
08-25-2005, 10:43 PM
You know I will be there to cheer my boys on!!! This will be a great game and a chance to see how this new team will handle the pressure. Sweeny always gives the Raiders a fight, and tomorrow night will be no different. Good Luck to both teams and play safe!!

Go Raiders!!!:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Raider Nurse
08-26-2005, 11:02 AM
i CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S FOOTBALL SEASON ALREADY AND IT'S GAME DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO BIG BLUE!! SWEENEY ALWAYS PLAYS US TOUGH AND TONIGHT WILL BE NO EXCEPTION. BE READY RAIDERS! LET'S GO!!!!!!!!:clap: