I will go with Clyde by 3

sirhc11
08-25-2005, 01:07 PM
I also agree
Clyde 14
Ballinger 7

mustang04
08-25-2005, 03:29 PM
iii duuunnnnooooo.....i HATE games like this (where both teams are pretty horrible) i cant call a winner, just like in horse races when all horses have crappy times in previous races, i guess ill say Ballinger just cuz of one of the Ballinger posters ive met before and he always speaks highly of sweetwater

GreenMonster
08-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by mustang04
iii duuunnnnooooo.....i HATE games like this (where both teams are pretty horrible) i cant call a winner, just like in horse races when all horses have crappy times in previous races, i guess ill say Ballinger just cuz of one of the Ballinger posters ive met before and he always speaks highly of sweetwater

I couldn't agree more. I will go with I Don't Care by 7 over Nobody Cares. Game will be decided in the final seconds with a magnificent catch in the end zone by Some Guy Nobody Will Ever Hear From Again. He's Asian :D

mustang04
08-25-2005, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
I couldn't agree more. I will go with I Don't Care by 7 over Nobody Cares. Game will be decided in the final seconds with a magnificent catch in the end zone by Some Guy Nobody Will Ever Hear From Again. He's Asian :D

HAHAHA:clap: :clap: :clap: :eek: .....just peed my pants

GreenMonster
08-25-2005, 06:41 PM
glad to be of service Mustang

VWG
08-25-2005, 08:11 PM
No love for Ballinger???
C'mon fellas!

Ballinger is a tough little bunch on the field... gimme Ballinger by 10.

mustang04
08-25-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by VWG
No love for Ballinger???
C'mon fellas!

Ballinger is a tough little bunch on the field... gimme Ballinger by 10.

i dunno VWG....Ballinger just didnt show me anything last year to make me feel confident about their team, but i am more confident about them than Clyde.....i say Ballinger wins 21-7

Phantom Stang
08-25-2005, 10:16 PM
I have tons of respect for Ballinger, but I've gotta pick Clyde in this one. No point spread tho.

vet93
08-26-2005, 09:03 AM
Now Mustang04.....no props for the Bearcats? After all, we did win our last meeting with the Mustangs;) Just kidding. I certainly see why most folks wouldn't pick the Bearcats...they were 3-7 last year. This year we return 9 starters on each side of the ball but we are also installing a new offense and defense and have a new coaching staff. I have absolutely no idea what this all means except that I think that the Ballinger team that ends the season will be far superior than the one that begins the season. Hopefully they can pull it together with all the new stuff before district begins. Good luck to the Bulldogs tonight!

mustang04
08-26-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by vet93
Now Mustang04.....no props for the Bearcats? After all, we did win our last meeting with the Mustangs;) Just kidding. I certainly see why most folks wouldn't pick the Bearcats...they were 3-7 last year. This year we return 9 starters on each side of the ball but we are also installing a new offense and defense and have a new coaching staff. I have absolutely no idea what this all means except that I think that the Ballinger team that ends the season will be far superior than the one that begins the season. Hopefully they can pull it together with all the new stuff before district begins. Good luck to the Bulldogs tonight!

haha..the last time we played Ballinger, thats when ole Antonio Posey was a soph....i think that was his best year, but i mean i give ya some props, but they just hafta make a believer outta me

GreenMonster
08-26-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it. I don't give a rats you know what about this game or these teams.