PDA

View Full Version : Corpus Christi West Oso @ Cuero, Friday...

Gobbla2001
08-24-2005, 08:44 PM
Last year: Cuero 56 WOSO 0...

I think they looked pretty talented last year, just didn't have many numbers...

I hear they return 18 starters and that this will be a better game than people think...

I hope the Gobblers can win, but it'll be interesting to see how much if any OSO has improved...

2 more days...

PhiI C
08-24-2005, 08:47 PM
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!

wannabgobbler08
08-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah, they should be alot better. Their middle linebacker is really good, I think he is Whinehead or Whitehead somthing like that not sure!

SintonFan_inAustin
08-24-2005, 09:02 PM
BEWARE OF THE GOBBLING TURKEYS!:D

gobbler grad
08-24-2005, 09:17 PM
I see a blowout...your at Gobbler Stadium...duh...:doh:

IHStangFan
08-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Oso will be better....but they are not Gobbler caliber.

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 09:58 AM
I read that they returned most of their team too Gobbla. Even if they have improved drastically, I still see Cuero winning by 3 touchdowns.

Balboa
08-25-2005, 10:27 AM
isn't whitehead their good shot putter also... Cuero is going to win by alteast 2 TD's

rhs78
08-25-2005, 11:24 AM
Cuero in a landslide by at least 4 tds. West Oso may have improved but they are not yet in Cuero's league. Good luck to both teams and travel safetly.

Phil C
08-25-2005, 11:32 AM
Don't forget that the game is in West Oso this year and that increases the risk thus:

BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!!

OMG! I JUST REALIZED THAT SINTON PLAYS IN WEST OSO THIS YEAR!! :eek:

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Don't forget that the game is in West Oso this year and that increases the risk thus:

OMG! I JUST REALIZED THAT SINTON PLAYS IN WEST OSO THIS YEAR!! :eek: Sorry, Phil West Oso is going to Cuero.

Ranger Mom
08-25-2005, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by Phil C

OMG! I JUST REALIZED THAT SINTON PLAYS IN WEST OSO THIS YEAR!! :eek:

Don't scare me like that!!

I can see me driving across the entire state, only to go to the stadium and find I am the only one there!!

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

I can see me driving across the entire state, only to go to the stadium and find I am the only one there!! How long will you be in the area? It just doesn't seem fair that you'll only be an hour or so away and not stop by for a visit!! :( Heck, you could take your daughter & her friend to the beach!! :D

cjeffsjeep
08-25-2005, 01:28 PM
im going to go out for a long shot cuero by 60.

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
How long will you be in the area? It just doesn't seem fair that you'll only be an hour or so away and not stop by for a visit!! :( Heck, you could take your daughter & her friend to the beach!! :D

I agree! We sure are close to Cuero, well sorta! :D

Me and P4S know our way to the beach...:thinking:

Ranger Mom
08-25-2005, 01:29 PM
How long will you be in the area? It just doesn't seem fair that you'll only be an hour or so away and not stop by for a visit!! :( Heck, you could take your daughter & her friend to the beach!! :D

We aren't leaving until Sunday....and Ashton has never seen the ocean.

But alas, other plans have been made and I am tagging along as the chaperone....LOL!!:D

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 01:31 PM
We aren't leaving until Sunday....and Ashton has never seen the ocean.

But alas, other plans have been made and I am tagging along as the chaperone....LOL!!:D :doh: Plans are no good...you gotta fly be the seat of your pants!! :evillaugh

Ranger Mom
08-25-2005, 01:34 PM
:doh: Plans are no good...you gotta fly be the seat of your pants!! :evillaugh

Oh, no no no....I did that when I went to Marble Falls with the oldest this summer....took me 2 weeks to recover!!

Agreeing to this road trip was as impulsive as I am gonna get!

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 01:37 PM
Oh, no no no....I did that when I went to Marble Falls with the oldest this summer....took me 2 weeks to recover!!

Agreeing to this road trip was as impulsive as I am gonna get! :weeping: You'll regret it...our "ocean" is the finest around!!! :D :D

Ranger Mom
08-25-2005, 01:40 PM
:weeping: You'll regret it...our "ocean" is the finest around!!! :D :D

Oh, that's what they ALL say!!;)

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 01:52 PM
Well if you want to be that way!:p ;)

Btw, the game might not be that good, but the West Oso drill team always puts on a show .... kinda like the cheerleaders in "The Replacements" :D

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

Btw, the game might not be that good, but the West Oso drill team always puts on a show .... kinda like the cheerleaders in "The Replacements" :D :clap: How could I forget about the West Oso drill team!! :doh: I :inlove: them!!! :thumbsup: They always have 1 or 2 little girls out there too & they steal the show!!! :clap:

Ranger Mom
08-25-2005, 01:54 PM

Btw, the game might not be that good, but the West Oso drill team always puts on a show .... kinda like the cheerleaders in "The Replacements" :D

For me, it's gonna be all about the people who's company I am in!!

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 01:56 PM
:clap: How could I forget about the West Oso drill team!! :doh: I :inlove: them!!! :thumbsup: They always have 1 or 2 little girls out there too & they steal the show!!! :clap:

Yes!!!! The little girl that leads them out is precious! She has the moves down better than most of the big girls!:D

RM....you will enjoy them!

Ranger Mom
08-25-2005, 01:59 PM
Yes!!!! The little girl that leads them out is precious! She has the moves down better than most of the big girls!:D

RM....you will enjoy them!

Dang!!! I guess that means no potty break at half-time!:rolleyes:

pirate4state
08-25-2005, 02:00 PM
Dang!!! I guess that means no potty break at half-time!:rolleyes: Just go before the qtr is over... :D

Gobbler Fan
08-25-2005, 02:04 PM
Just go before the qtr is over... :D Tha's a sin down here :eek:

Old Green
08-25-2005, 02:07 PM
:clap: How could I forget about the West Oso drill team!! :doh: I :inlove: them!!! :thumbsup: They always have 1 or 2 little girls out there too & they steal the show!!! :clap: Gobbla and i enjoyed the West oso Drill team tremenously.:devil:

44INAROW
08-25-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Gobbla and i enjoyed the West oso Drill team tremenously.:devil:

one good friend of mine said all that was missing with the POLE :eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D :D

KingRob
08-25-2005, 04:01 PM
Cuero - 49
West Oso - 6

gobbler grad
08-25-2005, 04:26 PM

I can see me driving across the entire state, only to go to the stadium and find I am the only one there!!

ROFLMAO...:clap: :clap: :clap: :cheerl: :weeping: :cheerl: :weeping:

Phil C
08-25-2005, 04:27 PM
Well since the game is in Cuero that will be a big help. Nevertheless Beware of the Howling Bear!!

Gp83
08-25-2005, 04:53 PM
Good luck Gobblers tomorrow night.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Cuero dominates early then sleep walks the rest of the game

Cuero 45 West Oso 0

GreenMonster
08-25-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
BEWARE OF THE HOWLING BEAR!

I got your Howling Bear right here!! Go Green Team!

gobblerfan02
08-25-2005, 06:58 PM

No, cuz I would be the one sitting in the stands all by our lonesome!:D

Maybe Phil sniffed a few too many paint chips at work or somethin....or maybe he's just jealous that you didn't go see him!?:rolleyes:

Gobbla2001
08-25-2005, 11:40 PM
Because of jail bait issues, I will not comment to Old Green's reply... :D