PDA

View Full Version : Closing Innocuous Threads

Owen B
08-24-2005, 10:09 AM
I don’t post much, but I’ve been reading 3A Down Low almost from the beginning. When long-time posters like kepdawg are worried about being shut up, others are discouraged from posting even mild criticism, and something as innocuous as the “Stickies” thread is considered inappropriate for the open forum and is closed, then it seems to me that some folks are way too sensitive and moderation is getting pretty heavy handed.

maverick1
08-24-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Owen B
moderation is getting pretty heavy handed. Might wanna watch yourself.:rolleyes:

But you are correct, and your opinion is shared by more people than you probably realize, especially when it comes to one particular mod. I'm not gonna mention any names though.

sinton66
08-24-2005, 10:17 AM
Owen, have you READ the rules of the board yet? I just suggested using the pm function to discuss it with Matthew. No warnings were issued, no further action will be taken except by Matthew. If you have a problem with the rules, you can discuss that with him too.

Owen B
08-24-2005, 11:18 AM
I have read the rules and I have no problem with them. If it had just been a matter of your closing a thread that I would have left open, then I probably wouldn’t have said anything, or I would have sent you a PM. What bothered me in reading that thread, even before it was closed, was the concern expressed by several people about being “shut up” or “ROM’d” for some pretty innocuous comments. If such concern is becoming commonplace, then it could be an indicator of a stifling effect of over-moderation, which would not be conducive to the health of the forum. It’s not really that big a deal to me but it may be something that all of the moderators want to consider, discuss among yourselves, and perhaps seek feedback from others. So I posted my opinion where all could read it.

Gobbla2001
08-24-2005, 12:23 PM
Can mods move threads from one forum to the other???

If so, the thread in question today could have been moved to the 'suggestions' forum... that would have been a good place for it... maybe that forum would have gotten some heavy traffic for once ha...

I'm a little shocked that the thread was closed, though...

Keith7
08-24-2005, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by Owen B
I don’t post much, but I’ve been reading 3A Down Low almost from the beginning. When long-time posters like kepdawg are worried about being shut up, others are discouraged from posting even mild criticism, and something as innocuous as the “Stickies” thread is considered inappropriate for the open forum and is closed, then it seems to me that some folks are way too sensitive and moderation is getting pretty heavy handed.

there is no such thing as "free speech" on this board, ANY suggestions should not be discussed because it challenges the integrity of the moderators..

sorry I don't like that either, but thats how the board works

maverick1
08-24-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
because it challenges the integrity of the moderators.. Actually, it challenges the integrity of 'A (as in one) Moderator'.

mwynn05
08-24-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by maverick1
Actually, it challenges the integrity of 'A (as in one) Moderator'. haha i can see that

sinton66
08-24-2005, 02:48 PM
Fine, I'll reopen the thread.:rolleyes: That's what I get for trying to protect some of from yourselves, so be it.

Bullaholic
08-24-2005, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
there is no such thing as "free speech" on this board, ANY suggestions should not be discussed because it challenges the integrity of the moderators..

sorry I don't like that either, but thats how the board works

Keith...IMO, only, I think there is a difference between "censorship" and "control" judgement calls by the mods. If a mod censors something or someone because they disagree personally with them, or their opinion---then that would indeed be "censorship" and would be wrong. If a mod "roms" an individual or closes a thread clearly in violation of the board's rules---that is their job. If a mod issues a warning to a poster because they see content or direction in their posts which will potentially do nothing but create a "firestorm" or result in "flaming" or "hard feelings", then they are trying to avoid having a "molehill" become a "mountain". The mods are much like officials in an athletic contest---if they lose control, it can get "ugly" for everyone concerned in a big hurry. Again, I have always appreciated the "free spirits" on the downlow, such as you, and some of the others voicing concern on this issue, and hope that you will continue to post your true feelings on a subject, but I would never like to see this board become the "quagmire of chaos" that many others have become, and hope that the "order" that is maintained on the downlow is understood and appreciated by all of us. I look forward to discussing the games and the issues during the coming season. I have always appreciated your excellent repitoire of athletic knowledge.

44INAROW
08-24-2005, 03:42 PM
I'm still trying to figure out what "innocuous " is :eek: :eek: Just kidding - lighten up everyone.. It's a great week... FOOTBALL STARTS in 1 or 2 days for some of us :clap: :clap: :clap:

AggieJohn
08-24-2005, 03:45 PM
i think that my only grief with the current state of events is that owen's initial post on this thread had more words i didn't know than in a dictionary

Bandera YaYa
08-24-2005, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
I'm still trying to figure out what "innocuous " is :eek: :eek: Just kidding - lighten up everyone.. It's a great week... FOOTBALL STARTS in 1 or 2 days for some of us :clap: :clap: :clap: Ha!! ...and they say women are trouble............ :rolleyes: :wave: :wave:

Rabbit'93
08-24-2005, 04:30 PM
Ya Ya ...Why does it always come back to a Man/Woman thing with you?:rolleyes: :p ;)

Gobbla2001
08-24-2005, 05:05 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I have always appreciated your excellent repitoire of athletic knowledge.

You must have the wrong Keith :p :D

Gp83
08-24-2005, 06:14 PM
Like I stated in another post...I moderate 3 other boards. Two of them are auto related and one is a football. I also belong to over 20 different forums. What takes place in here as moderators is ridiculous. The mods in here have let their power over-consume themselves and they have become bigger than the board. The auto related board I moderate, I am very involved with with well over 9000 members and an unbelievable post count per day. I have 10 moderators under my supervision and what goes on in here would not be tolerated under my board. The intemadation the mod's put forth in here leads posters to not express their true expressions. I have had Sinton66 give me a warning for using the A word, which is a joke in EVERY board I have seen other than here, and last night Rangermom gave me a warning for using a pic of some 5 year old shooting the finger, which by the way, allthough I would not want my son doing it, it's about the cutest lil picture. They claim this is a family oriented site...what a load of crap. Maybe some high schoolers post here but I can guaranty you that anyone who is reading or posting in here could handle the A word. Shoot I had a poster in here use the F***, <~exactly how he used it, and not one mod gave him the warning. But he was from Sinton, so that was Okay. I also want to add that the moderators waited until everyone had a piece of me on another thread, then shut it down when the thread died. Very nice.:clap:

Bandera YaYa
08-24-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Rabbit'93
Ya Ya ...Why does it always come back to a Man/Woman thing with you?:rolleyes: :p ;) LOL...just making an observation, that's all!! :p :D

cat dog horse
08-24-2005, 06:50 PM
this board sucks now

AggieJohn
08-24-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
this board sucks now
nah, i honestly wouldn't go that route, i would say however that i would like too see the higher-ups re-evaluate their stance and commitment towards this board....while they do have to deal with a lot, my only request is that they look at it from the general "mood" of the board and not their own.....while you can defend you actions by declaring that it's your job to interpret the rules of the board, i ask that you do it for general interest of the board

cat dog horse
08-24-2005, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
nah, i honestly wouldn't go that route, i would say however that i would like too see the higher-ups re-evaluate their stance and commitment towards this board....while they do have to deal with a lot, my only request is that they look at it from the general "mood" of the board and not their own.....while you can defend you actions by declaring that it's your job to interpret the rules of the board, i ask that you do it for general interest of the board

yeah, that works too

AggieJohn
08-24-2005, 07:32 PM
aggiejohn, the voice of the people since don king had a fro

Owen B
08-24-2005, 07:59 PM
I want to say that I didn't post this topic to bash the board or the moderators, but to provoke thought. All I suggest is to try to be aware of the mood of the members and to use as light a hand as possible in maintaining order.

SintonFan_inAustin
08-24-2005, 09:22 PM
WOW These mods have been very calm in not ROMing posters instead giving warnings and hearing out the misbehave poster or posters, ive been in this board for a while and each football season starts with how many will get ROMed the frist week. HMMM has there been anybody ROMed?

PhiI C
08-24-2005, 09:31 PM
I don't give enough thanks to the mods but they do a great job in my opinion and I wouldn't take their places for anything but someone has to do it and they do a fantastic job. I can tell you Sinton 66 treats everyone the same and is just as rough on me as anyone else and I am a personal friend of his! :eek:
Great job mods and thank you for serving!

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
last night Rangermom gave me a warning for using a pic of some 5 year old shooting the finger, which by the way, allthough I would not want my son doing it, it's about the cutest lil picture.

I have NO clue what you are talking about!! I took off a picture of a man grabbing his NUTS!! The reason I did was because people were complaining, you didn't get a warning from me about that either. I replaced the picture with the statement "this picture has been deleted to complaints from other posters"....and that was it!!!

Before you drag my name into this little war you have waged...you best get your facts straight!

Gp83
08-24-2005, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I have NO clue what you are talking about!! I took off a picture of a man grabbing his NUTS!! The reason I did was because people were complaining, you didn't get a warning from me about that either. I replaced the picture with the statement "this picture has been deleted to complaints from other posters"....and that was it!!!

Before you drag my name into this little war you have waged...you best get your facts straight!

I have right clicked and copied my PM

hey
I edited the picture you posted of the child flipping the bird. This is a warning - that was uncalled for.

THUNDERSTRUCK - The Cats are Alive in '05

Wanna explain now? Who's telling the truth?

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 09:41 PM
I have right clicked and copied my PM

That's pretty cool and all....but I have NEVER had THUNDERSTRUCK....the cats are alive in '05 in my signature.

I from Greenwood, home of the Greenwood Rangers, ya know!!

Would YOU like to explain?

PhiI C
08-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Let's let it go everyone. We have football to talk about now. Week 0 is here!!! :)

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
Let's let it go everyone. We have football to talk about now. Week 0 is here!!! :)

Sorry PhilC...I was just called a liar..I would like an explanation!

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 09:47 PM

get em momma!:mad:

Gp83
08-24-2005, 09:49 PM
Excuss me RM...it was LHpanter and I oppologize. Please, please accept my oppology.

AggieJohn
08-24-2005, 09:52 PM

no i think this needs to be played out, i think that the frustrations that are present with some of the posters need to be aired out, their are so people on this board that have a legitimate complaint

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 09:52 PM
Excuss me RM...it was LHpanter and I oppologize. Please, please accept my oppology.

Lord, LEARN HOW TO SPELL. you are as bad as sic em is

(sorry sic em, i had to lol:inlove: )

maverick1
08-24-2005, 09:54 PM
they do a fantastic job.
Great job mods and thank you for serving! http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5404/modkissass8eh.jpg

Gp83
08-24-2005, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Lord, LEARN HOW TO SPELL. you are as bad as sic em is

(sorry sic em, i had to lol:inlove: )

New recruit for "Spell Police"

http://www.mountaineermusing.com/siren_animated.gif

SintonFan_inAustin
08-24-2005, 09:57 PM
:nerd:

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 09:59 PM
New recruit for "Spell Police"

no, I just get annoyed with people like you, I know you can spell apologize correctly. and if you cant use a d@mn dictionary!

maverick1
08-24-2005, 10:00 PM
I know you can spell apoligize correctly And ma'am, we all know, now, that you, in fact, can not spell it correctly.

apologize

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 10:00 PM
One thing I have to say is that we moderators all have VERY different personalities! Which is actually a pretty good mix.

If anything, most would agree that I am probably TOO laid back when it comes to things on here.

I am the consumate "peace maker"....just ask AggieJohn and BigBlueDefensiveEnd.....they have had to suffer through my "Dr. Laura Hour"!:D

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:01 PM
no, I just get annoyed with people like you, I know you can spell apoligize correctly. and if you cant use a d@mn dictionary!

Get over it...I type real fast and rarely proof read. To me, it's not important because most of the time, I'm talking to dumb***'s

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:02 PM
And ma'am, we all know, now, that you, in fact, can not spell it correctly.

apologize

thanx smart @**! for you info i was in the process of changin it.

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:04 PM
because most of the time, I'm talking to dumb***'s

:thinking: so u talk to yourself alot? If you start answering yourself you might need to see a doctor about that.

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:08 PM
And ma'am, we all know, now, that you, in fact, can not spell it correctly.

apologize

http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13344/pelican_owned.jpg

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:12 PM

So now, a picture of a old man, grabbing his package and has never, ever been deleted in the 20+ forums I belong to, is now unexceptable in this forum? Wow, do I need to go further. Ya'll are a tough crowd.

West22
08-24-2005, 10:12 PM
I think the moderators are doing a good job.We need to keep the forum as close to football as we can .Keep it informative and try not to get into personel conflicts.Every time that I have seen the moderators intervene, it was when the posts were getting out of hand .We need to always respect the opinions of others .

PhiI C
08-24-2005, 10:14 PM
Get over it...I type real fast and rarely proof read. To me, it's not important because most of the time, I'm talking to dumb***'s

Ehhhhhh! Present Company excepted of course! :)

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:14 PM
So now, a picture of a old man, grabbing his package and has never, ever been deleted in the 20+ forums I belong to, is now unexceptable in this forum? Wow, do I need to go further. Ya'll are a tough crowd.

if you dont like it, stay off of our forum. I also think the mods do a good job around here and if people like you and your little friends dont like it they can leave. You people talk about other forums and other mods and complain about how the downlow is run, well h*ll if you dont like it then LEAVE!

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 10:15 PM

Maybe so....but when I get complaints from more than 5 posters...it's just easier to take it off.

I DID NOT send you any kind of warning via PM or in that thread. I just took it off and left and explanation as to why I did so.

I thought I was being rather nice myself!!:rolleyes:

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by West22
I think the moderators are doing a good job.We need to keep the forum as close to football as we can .Keep it informative and try not to get into personel conflicts.Every time that I have seen the moderators intervene, it was when the posts were getting out of hand .We need to always respect the opinions of others .

That's exactly what they are there for. Is saying the A word getting out of hand? I damn near got banned for it though.

sinton66
08-24-2005, 10:16 PM
no you didn't.

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:17 PM
Maybe so....but when I get complaints from more than 5 posters...it's just easier to take it off.

I DID NOT send you any kind of warning via PM or in that thread. I just took it off and left and explanation as to why I did so.

I thought I was being rather nice myself!!:rolleyes:

You are getting complaints from posters that want me off this forum. (Sinton fans) They can't beat us on the field so they try in forums. (A select few)

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:17 PM
That's exactly what they are there for. Is saying the A word getting out of hand? I damn near got banned for it though.

And you are goin to cry about it? Like I said you complain about this place so much yet u are still here.

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:18 PM
You are getting complaints from posters that want me off this forum. (Sinton fans) They can't beat us on the field so they try in forums. (A select few)

I am not a sinton fan. Sorry to burst that little bubble.

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
no you didn't.
BS...You gave me a warning on a post, not in a PM, but in public that next time I would be banned. I had to go back 3 pages to see I was fixing to get banned. I called you out on it and chewed your A** out asking why you didn't send me a PM.

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:21 PM
And you are goin to cry about it? Like I said you complain about this place so much yet u are still here.

Spell Police! This Quote needs a citation!

EastTeXBulldog
08-24-2005, 10:22 PM
The board in the early days was fun, me and friends posted all the time. Now I never post because some guy named jacket always kicked us off. So i just sit back and read, im running low on emails so I don't say anything because people cry and complain........... In the begining it was fun, now to state my opinion this board sucks.

PhiI C
08-24-2005, 10:23 PM
I am not a sinton fan. Sorry to burst that little bubble.

Say it isn't so Telena. :(

:D

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
I am thoroughly enjoying myself...this thread is so funny.

T, you have to admit...the "owned" picture is hilarious!!

sinton66
08-24-2005, 10:24 PM
I explained all that to you last year. And, frankly, I don't give a crap if you accept my explanation or not. I got your attention and told you you would not act on 3adownlow like you do on the caller forum. If you don't like the way we run this board, then take your happy little arse on down the road. And by the way, Mr. Know-it-all, the Sinton poster was warned.

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:25 PM

T, you have to admit...the "owned" picture is hilarious!!

oh i agree, im tryin not to wake up the baby while im laughin!

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by EastTeXBulldog
The board in the early days was fun, me and friends posted all the time. Now I never post because some guy named jacket always kicked us off. So i just sit back and read, im running low on emails so I don't say anything because people cry and complain........... In the begining it was fun, now to state my opinion this board sucks.

Jacket himself was kicked off about a year and a half ago, actually!

Sorry you don't like us anymore though!:weeping: :weeping:

EastTeXBulldog
08-24-2005, 10:27 PM
Im happy to hear Jacket is gone...... he ust to be one of the main people. How did he get kicked off?

SintonFan_inAustin
08-24-2005, 10:27 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by EastTeXBulldog
[B]The board in the early days was fun, me and friends posted all the time. Now I never post because some guy named jacket always kicked us off. So i just sit back and read, im running low on emails so I don't say anything because people cry and complain........... In the begining it was fun, now to state my opinion this board SUCKS.
:thinking: if jacket were here u get banned again:D

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:28 PM
Im happy to hear Jacket is gone...... he ust to be one of the main people. How did he get kicked off?

Spell Police! This poster needs a citationhttp://www.mountaineermusing.com/siren_animated.gif

EastTeXBulldog
08-24-2005, 10:29 PM
no doubt sintonfan

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:32 PM
no doubt sintonfan

It's only misspelled if I do it. The spell police are getting kickbacks it looks like.

44INAROW
08-24-2005, 10:33 PM
How amusing - Certain posters, posting how much they detest this forum, how much it sucks, how lopsided the moderating is, how certain towns are favorites, yet they continue to post and post and post.. :)
If something bothered me that much, I'd leave :rolleyes:

EastTeXBulldog
08-24-2005, 10:33 PM
Are you supposed to be funny Gp83?

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 10:34 PM
Spell Police! This poster needs a citationhttp://www.mountaineermusing.com/siren_animated.gif

Just curious....do you have any idea how many posts you have made in the past couple of days???:thinking:

44INAROW
Are you supposed to be funny?

Who is this address to?

EastTeXBulldog
to the spell policeman

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 10:39 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how these "contraversial" threads can get so long and have so many hits!

IMO, they are some of the funnest ones on the board!!:D

Is that bad for a mod to admit!!:eek:

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:41 PM
It never ceases to amaze me how these "contraversial" threads can get so long and have so many hits!

I know i have had a good laugh tonight. I still think if you have a problem with how this is ran you can get the h*ll outta dodge(sorry p4s had to steal it from ya for a moment)

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:42 PM
Just curious....do you have any idea how many posts you have made in the past couple of days???:thinking:

I am having a blast. Ya'll crack me up and that's what it's all about. To have fun.:D

maverick1
08-24-2005, 10:44 PM
I still think if you have a problem with how this is ran you can get the h*ll outta dodge http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/5404/modkissass8eh.jpg

Gp83

Spell Police...this lady needs a citation

SintonFan_inAustin
http://www.mustangmods.com/data/13344/pelican_owned.jpg

This thread was worth it with this picture

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:45 PM
Am I making my point how rediculous Spell checker police is? We all do it. Not just the ones you HATE.

99IHSMustang
Originally posted by SintonFan_inAustin
This thread was worth it with this picture

Now that is funny!

Ranger Mom

Spell Police...this lady needs a citation

Awwww....thanks!!

He called me a "lady"!!!:D

And give me a break...I spelled "controversial" correctly!!

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:47 PM
Awwww....thanks!!

I am only here to pretect, and to serve.

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:50 PM
hey mav. that picture couldnt be more true... in fact i will just say it in plain words instead of a picture... you can kiss my @**

Gp83
08-24-2005, 10:53 PM
Awwww....thanks!!

Actually...you spelled Controversial...Contra with an a and not an o (Post #7750). That is a $110 fine + court cost. I know...I have been there.

pirate4state
08-24-2005, 10:56 PM

T, you have to admit...the "owned" picture is hilarious!! http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/hysterical.gif It's been a laugh a minute!!!

CHS_CG
08-24-2005, 10:56 PM
Actually...you spelled Contoversial...Contra with an a and not an o (Post #7750). That is a $110 fine + court cost. I know...I have been there.

hey Kellye, make chad pay it, isnt he used to payin tickets? lol

Ranger Mom
08-24-2005, 10:57 PM
Actually...you spelled Contoversial...Contra with an a and not an o (Post #7750). That is a $110 fine + court cost. I know...I have been there.

Well....well.....I DID spell it right the second time (when I was bragging about spelling it right...which I didn't the first time)!

I just cracked myself up!!

I think it's bed time!!

footballgal
08-24-2005, 10:57 PM
http://www.rgvsports.com/ubb/graemlins/popc1.gif

pirate4state
08-24-2005, 10:58 PM
I predict http://img.ranchoweb.com/images/lisaann/00033.gif a hail storm next week. I have a feeling we "ain't seen nothin' yet" :doh:

Gp83
08-24-2005, 11:00 PM
Hey, I ain't predicting an outcome. I am only here to pretect and to serve my team. We are in a reloading year.

maverick1
08-24-2005, 11:01 PM
hey mav. that picture couldnt be more true... in fact i will just say it in plain words instead of a picture... you can kiss my @** http://img385.imageshack.us/img385/9374/asskiss0oh.jpg

AggieJohn
08-24-2005, 11:31 PM
One thing I have to say is that we moderators all have VERY different personalities! Which is actually a pretty good mix.

If anything, most would agree that I am probably TOO laid back when it comes to things on here.

I am the consumate "peace maker"....just ask AggieJohn and BigBlueDefensiveEnd.....they have had to suffer through my "Dr. Laura Hour"!:D

oh gosh, don't bring that up, errrh...or the days that me and jason got into it...or even remember the days of me and rbarker getting into it

no it's a legit crowd that keeps a PG rating, sometime skewing pg-13

i just though that that was ironic

Originally posted by sinton66
I explained all that to you last year. And, frankly, I don't give a crap if you accept my explanation or not. I got your attention and told you you would not act on 3adownlow like you do on the caller forum. If you don't like the way we run this board, then take your happy little arse on down the road. And by the way, Mr. Know-it-all, the Sinton poster was warned.
66, that's showing emotion, you should ROM someone with like 3 posts that hasn't posted in like 4 months to cool you down

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2005, 06:59 AM
Wow! This was 2 pages when I shut down at 9. :eek: There's some funny stuff in here and it sounds like a few of you have some gripes. If anyone has a gripe with me, I'm more than happy to hear it.

Am I making my point how rediculous Spell checker police is?

And that would be ridiculous. :p

pirate44
08-25-2005, 07:02 AM
the football season sure is drama filled compared to the offseason and there hasnt even been a game yet.

Gp83
08-25-2005, 07:18 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Wow! This was 2 pages when I shut down at 9. :eek: There's some funny stuff in here and it sounds like a few of you have some gripes. If anyone has a gripe with me, I'm more than happy to hear it.

And that would be ridiculous. :p

Geez...if only I could spell

Ranger Mom
08-25-2005, 07:21 AM

You are still HERE??:eek: Did you even go to bed last night?;)

Gp83
08-25-2005, 07:22 AM
You are still HERE??:eek: Did you even go to bed last night?;)

Ya I just woke up

LH Panther Mom
08-25-2005, 07:45 AM

Just had to yank your chain a little. ;)