PDA

View Full Version : Tommy Lee goes to college

spiveyrat
08-24-2005, 07:06 AM
Anyone been watching this? HILARIOUS!!!

You'd think he would work his way up to Physics and Chemistry, though. I guess it makes for good TV.

pirate44
08-24-2005, 07:10 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat

You'd think he would work his way up to Physics and Chemistry, though. I guess it makes for good TV.
every person denied acceptance to Nebraska is getting a lawyer right now.

MARLINDOGS
08-24-2005, 07:15 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
every person denied acceptance to Nebraska is getting a lawyer right now. I would to.:clap: :clap:

Gobbler Fan
08-24-2005, 07:24 AM
He wasnt much of an Athlete guess he knows now the Nebraska girls can play some VB and whats up with that running style I know that had to be a about a 5min. quarter mile.-------and Tommy's athletic career at Nebraska has come to an end :clap: classic !

sahen
08-25-2005, 12:03 PM
the nebraska girls can play some volleyball they would make most people look bad........

i was at the Baylor at Nebraska game last year and he was there, mabye they will show some of that game eventually...

Bullaholic
08-25-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Gobbler Fan
He wasnt much of an Athlete guess he knows now the Nebraska girls can play some VB and whats up with that running style I know that had to be a about a 5min. quarter mile.-------and Tommy's athletic career at Nebraska has come to an end :clap: classic !

I heard he made a very "athletic" home video once, Gobbler Fan.

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 12:28 PM
Originally posted by spiveyrat

Pretty funny, what I want to know was did he or did he not make the drumline? He was struggling to keep up during the tryout episode I watched! :D

pirate44
08-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Pretty funny, what I want to know was did he or did he not make the drumline? He was struggling to keep up during the tryout episode I watched! :D
my guess is its an act. they had to have some kind of drama.

spiveyrat
08-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
my guess is its an act. they had to have some kind of drama.

My guess was that they only showed footage from when he first started and kept showing "new" footage from his first several days with the band. Either way, they definitely created the drama.

After thinking about it, I would imagine the producers of the show chose his classes too... for drama's sake. And that chemistry tutor??? HAD to be a setup! :D

http://www.nbc.com/nbc/Tommy_Lee/images/bio_natalie_full.jpg :inlove:

handNthedirt
08-25-2005, 02:05 PM
Is the blonde his "tutor"?

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt

Not any more!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

He now has a slightly overweight, mean, brunette! :D

spiveyrat
08-25-2005, 02:25 PM
Not any more!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

He now has a slightly overweight, mean, brunette! :D

I think the "mean 'ol tutor" was only for that one time because Natalie :inlove: was busy.

spiveyrat
08-25-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by handNthedirt

Yes. And I think she's strictly his tutor. Check out this writeup about her. She's as impressive on paper as she is to the camera.

===========================================

Born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, Riedmann graduated from VJ & Angela Skutt, a private high school in Omaha. She will receive her college degree from UNL on May 7, 2005 with a major in Psychology-Humanities in Medicine Program- Pre-Medicine. She will then go on to attend medical school at The University of Nebraska Medical Center in fall 2005.

Riedmann's academic achievements prove that she is well equipped to be Tommy's tutor. She was honored as a UNL Superior Scholar for graduating in the top three percent of her college. Furthermore, she was on the dean's list every semester and has been given many other academic awards. She has experience in teaching/tutoring, as she was a teaching assistant for both the chemistry department and the psychology department.

With her strong academic achievements, Riedmann aspires to be a doctor and has shadowed many different types of doctors to help give her direction. She's very dedicated to making this dream a reality, which is evident in her abundance of volunteer work and on-campus work within the medical field. She is a state & nationally registered Emergency Medical Technician (EMT-B), and has ridden alongside the Omaha Fire & Rescue Department and helped patients in a variety of medical situations. In addition, Riedmann was a neuroscience research assistant in the UNL Behavioral Neuropharmacology research laboratory for a year and a half. She reinvigorated the Humanities in Medicine club on campus and served as its president for two years. Riedmann has also volunteered weekly at St. Elizabeth's Regional Medical Center throughout her college experience. One of her most endearing volunteer projects was when she coordinated an event on campus to raise money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital.

Not only has Riedmann achieved success in the classroom, but she is also the 1st runner up and winner of the swimsuit competition at the 2005 Miss Nebraska USA Pageant. Riedmann also keeps busy with her sorority, charity events and dancing. Within her sorority, she is the scholarship and standards chair. She has helped out with numerous charity events such as the Nebraska Aids Walk, Relay for Life, events for The Lighthouse, American Red Cross, Breast Cancer Research and the Make-a-Wish Foundation.

Riedmann's favorite experience from her time with Tommy was when she and Tommy switched roles and he taught her how to jam on the drums.

Z motion 10 out on 2
08-25-2005, 03:40 PM
I thought it was pretty good show.

GreenMonster
08-25-2005, 03:48 PM
I seen Tommy getting schooled by the Nebraska drum corps the other night.

sahen
08-25-2005, 03:56 PM
Tommy made the drumline guys.....He was in it when i went to the football game last year and everytime they showed him on the big screen the Nebraska fans went crazy.....I didnt know he was there and was very confused why NU would go nuts over their drumline, but found out latter that it was cause Tommy Lee was in it...

AP Panther Fan
08-25-2005, 04:11 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

That is pretty neat that you got to see him....even though you didn't know it.:D

Maybe those of us watching the show will get to see some of the footage you saw in person?!? :D

sahen
08-25-2005, 04:14 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

That is pretty neat that you got to see him....even though you didn't know it.:D

Maybe those of us watching the show will get to see some of the footage you saw in person?!? :D
im thinking so since they had all the cameras there, but i dunno what they are showing and what they arent showing...they could edit it out or something....they also have 6 or 7 home games at NU to pick from..