PDA

View Full Version : G-P83 is right about one thing folks!

Phil C
08-23-2005, 01:00 PM
I was so sure that with high school football starting this week we would be off of other subjects! I reluctantly cut some slack during the offseason but this is high school 3A football! I have seen posts on volleyball, soccer, tour de france and old movies all this week which is supposed to be week 0. G-P83 has shamed us for being off the topic and rightfully so. It is most embarassing and shameful for a 4A fan to have to point this out to us! Now let's get with it and start talking only on 3A HS football! Shame on you!! Hello! Earth to 3A downlow! 3A football here! Hello!

shellman54
08-23-2005, 01:03 PM
Don't hafta yell, i'm right here!!

Fish's mom
08-23-2005, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I was so sure that with high school football starting this week we would be off of other subjects! I reluctantly cut some slack during the offseason but this is high school 3A football! I have seen posts on volleyball, soccer, tour de france and old movies all this week which is supposed to be week 0. G-P83 has shamed us for being off the topic and rightfully so. It is most embarassing and shameful for a 4A fan to have to point this out to us! Now let's get with it and start talking only on 3A HS football! Shame on you!! Hello! Earth to 3A downlow! 3A football here! Hello!

Okay Phil C, can you tell me what's up with all the coverage of West Oso? Who do they play this weekend? And whos going to win in your opinion. Just thought I'd talk Football:thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
08-23-2005, 01:55 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
Okay Phil C, can you tell me what's up with all the coverage of West Oso? Who do they play this weekend? And whos going to win in your opinion. Just thought I'd talk Football:thinking:

just go with it... trust me...

44INAROW
08-23-2005, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom

West Oso will be traveling up 77 to Cuero this week.

raider red 2000
08-23-2005, 02:23 PM
cuero by a bunch

my predicition

it will be interesting to see how cuero spreads the field more this year.

were back said that they will run more spread this year.

West Oso...could be more competitive if more of their basketballers played football too.

District303aPastPlayer
08-23-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by raider red 2000
cuero by a bunch

my predicition

it will be interesting to see how cuero spreads the field more this year.

were back said that they will run more spread this year.

West Oso...could be more competitive if more of their basketballers played football too.

i predict the same thing...too bad they arent that great in football anymore.. the Filmore era ended... and Deandre is now a standout at A&M-K

gobblerfan02
08-23-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
West Oso will be traveling up 77 to Cuero this week.

And me and RM will be traveling down I-10/87 S for this one on friday!!!!!!!!!:D

Gp83
08-23-2005, 04:01 PM
I am only here to help. :inlove:

SintonFan
08-23-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Gp83
I am only here to help. :inlove:

Translation:
I am only here to help (myself to myself).:inlove:

Gp83
08-23-2005, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan