PDA

View Full Version : Are you ready for some FOOTBALL!!

PHS Wildcats
08-23-2005, 01:32 AM
People we are only 2 day away from kicking off the 2005 season. I know everyone doesn't play this week. If your team is off, what games do you plan on attending?

piratebg
08-23-2005, 02:12 AM
My team is playing at 2A Taft on Friday, but I am not off. Will there be anyone doing updates on this game? I do plan to attend the next game vs 4A Gregory-Portland at home.

exbccards76'smom
08-23-2005, 07:07 AM
We don't start regular playing till next week. We scrimmage Newton Thursday.

pirate4state
08-23-2005, 08:53 AM
I am glad the season is only 3 days away, but I am not pleased about having to go to Taft! :mad: Their stadium seating is pathetic. Not looking forward to sitting there for almost 2 hours before game time so we are guaranteed a seat in 90+ degree weather. :eek: Ughh and of course, the visitors section has the sun right in our faces. :weeping:

Okay, I'm done being a drama queen. :D ;)

:cheerl:GO PIRATES GO!!!:cheerl:

Phil C
08-23-2005, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I am glad the season is only 3 days away, but I am not pleased about having to go to Taft! :mad: Their stadium seating is pathetic. Not looking forward to sitting there for almost 2 hours before game time so we are guaranteed a seat in 90+ degree weather. :eek: Ughh and of course, the visitors section has the sun right in our faces. :weeping:

Okay, I'm done being a drama queen. :D ;)

:cheerl:GO PIRATES GO!!!:cheerl:

Man I can't wait to hear Pirate4State's reaction when she gets back from the Goliad stadium! :)

District303aPastPlayer
08-23-2005, 09:31 AM
i hate the taft stadium...

CHS_CG
08-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

Are you goin, you are soo sick remember? lol:kiss: :inlove:

Phil C
08-23-2005, 09:49 AM
Orange Grove's stadium isn't much better either on the visitor's side.

Phil C
08-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer

I can't wait to see what District says when we play in Goliad. :)

District303aPastPlayer
08-23-2005, 09:54 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
I can't wait to see what District says when we play in Goliad. :)

i will probably be somewhere in corpus watching a game... goliad is too far... and i dont really feel like watching goliad... ill probably hit up a Carroll HS game...

and no im not goin this week...

Old Tiger
08-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Next Friday I will be!

pirate4state
08-23-2005, 10:20 AM
Orange Grove's stadium isn't much better either on the visitor's side. :D I've avoided going to the Orange Grove games. :D I just can't bring myself to miss the first game even if it is in Taft!

mwynn05
08-23-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally posted by PHS Wildcats
People we are only 2 day away from kicking off the 2005 season. I know everyone doesn't play this week. If your team is off, what games do you plan on attending? Well, I will be missing my first Fairfield game since I was a freshman. It is in Cameron probably about 4 hours from here. I'll be at Haltom City v. Mansfield more than likely

LH Panther Mom
08-23-2005, 10:34 AM
I am sooooo ready! Thursday, I'll be in Salado watching # 55 hopefully tear off some Eagle wings. :D :cheerl:

Friday, Varsity plays at home & I'll be purple and loud!

*Note to self: Ask # 55 if he knows anything about the rumored RB move-in from La Marque.*

CHS_CG
08-23-2005, 11:28 AM
I cant wait till Friday. I will be watchin my Hornets take on the Brahmas of Bellville and not only that its also chs_cheer06's bday! (shes soo excited lol)

AP Panther Fan
08-23-2005, 11:46 AM
Man I can't wait to hear Pirate4State's reaction when she gets back from the Goliad stadium! :)

LOL...me too! If it is anything like the above, we will start seeing the %*@#'s instead of words. Should be fun!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

BlueBlood
08-23-2005, 11:47 AM
Finally, I little excitement on Fridays. I guess I'm living a little bit of a sheltered life.

Fish's mom
08-23-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
LOL...me too! If it is anything like the above, we will start seeing the %*@#'s instead of words. Should be fun!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

HAHAH I agree with you on this one. It's bad there so is the field for the boys playing on it, actually had some cement off to the side, covered it some padding.

I'm ready as I'm ever going to be but Ingleside boys are ready for the Friday night lights, It's just plain better than in heat of the day scrimmages.

kepdawg
08-23-2005, 10:40 PM
I'm ready!

http://www.jasper-bulldogs.com/img/dawgs.jpg

pirate4state
08-23-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I'm ready!

http://www.jasper-bulldogs.com/img/dawgs.jpg :thumbsup: Cool flag!! I need to get a good pic of a Sinton flag. :)

SintonFan
08-23-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
:thumbsup: Cool flag!! I need to get a good pic of a Sinton flag. :)
Please do and send it this before this weekend.:)

wos fan1
08-23-2005, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by Fish's mom
HAHAH I agree with you on this one. It's bad there so is the field for the boys playing on it, actually had some cement off to the side, covered it some padding.

I'm ready as I'm ever going to be but Ingleside boys are ready for the Friday night lights, It's just plain better than in heat of the day scrimmages. I thought it would never get here! I still think the game of the week in the State is WOS at Jasper! :thumbsup:

dawgmom
08-24-2005, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by kepdawg
I'm ready!

http://www.jasper-bulldogs.com/img/dawgs.jpg

LETS GO DAWGS!!! FIRST STEP TOWARD A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP!!! GET 'ER DONE!!!

wos fan1
08-24-2005, 12:11 AM
It's going to be a good one! We're coming ready to play! :smoker: :smoker:

MARLINDOGS
08-24-2005, 05:12 AM
I cant wait.But have to wait untill Sat night when we play Waco LaVega in Waco.Gooooooo Dogs.:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

LHMom
08-24-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
I am sooooo ready! Thursday, I'll be in Salado watching # 55 hopefully tear off some Eagle wings. :D :cheerl:

Friday, Varsity plays at home & I'll be purple and loud!

*Note to self: Ask # 55 if he knows anything about the rumored RB move-in from La Marque.*

LHPM - #44 is already in bed or I'd ask him. Maybe it's the kid that hasn't been in pads at the scrimmages.