PDA

View Full Version : Good luck 18-3A

GoForIt
08-29-2003, 07:30 AM
Good luck to all 18-3A teams tonight. Marlin can made a big point with a win over University. I think Cameron will be sound as usual but I hear Caldwell has much improved depth from last year so those two should have a barnburner when they play. Rockdale manages to do well. Good luck to Lorena and hang in there, Troy! It's all about attitude. If you can dream it, you can DO it.
Some of my predictions: Marlin 23, Waco Univ. 17
Cameron 21, China Spring 10
Caldwell 20, Liberty Hill 12
Bellville 30, Rockdale 13

<small>[ August 29, 2003, 07:34 AM: Message edited by: GoForIt ]</small>

BURNT ORANGE HORNET 86
08-29-2003, 09:43 AM
GoForIt welcome to the down low. hope that all 18 3a teams do well. But this will be a tough night for the Tigers & eYo. watched the eYo last Thursday they look to need work on O they looked to be out of shape. the qb was running for his life & the lineman were dragging coming off the field in the live quarter. hope they can get it going & have a good year. if the Hornets can get the O on track this is my predictions for to night.
Caldwell 28 liberty Hill 14
China Springs 40 Cameron 10
Bellville 42 Rockdale 3

theyoefnshow
08-29-2003, 10:07 AM
40-10? 42-3? Dude you are so dreaming. Wishful thinking for you to hope that Cameron and Rockdale will fall like that. RD may lose, to Bellville but I don't think it'll be a massacare like that. Didn't Caldwell have trouble against a 1A team last week? Please. Oh and trust me, China Spring will be hard pressed to score 40 on Cameron. Can't wait for the scoreboard tonight.