PDA

View Full Version : He Lives!!!!!

Gsquared
08-22-2005, 08:06 PM
PPHS called today!

Ranger Mom
08-22-2005, 08:13 PM
and????

He promised me he would be back on the board by the season!!

Yall still going to Abilene?

Gsquared
08-22-2005, 08:15 PM
Yeah, he said he is coming back soon. Yup, still headin to Abilene. Probably leave Dallas around 6 or 7 Saturday morning. You goin too?

Ranger Mom
08-22-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, he said he is coming back soon. Yup, still headin to Abilene. Probably leave Dallas around 6 or 7 Saturday morning. You goin too?

No...I think my husband might.

We didn't take a vacation this summer, so me and the daughter are taking a road trip to Cuero!

Gsquared
08-22-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
No...I think my husband might.

We didn't take a vacation this summer, so me and the daughter are taking a road trip to Cuero!
Oh Ok. Ill be hitting the greater Cuero area soon too

crabman
08-22-2005, 08:21 PM
Gsquared, make sure and yell at us before you get here. Maybe we can get together at halftime again........

Who was that you brought with you last year?

Gsquared
08-22-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Gsquared, make sure and yell at us before you get here. Maybe we can get together at halftime again........

Who was that you brought with you last year?
Will do!!! Last year, Eldo and his girlfriend met me there. They are from the "other" board. Wanna go feed the sea gulls pretzels and rocks with me and Gobbla before the game? Im gettin there early so we can hang out and do that all day.

Gobbla2001
08-22-2005, 09:05 PM
Will do!!! Last year, Eldo and his girlfriend met me there. They are from the "other" board. Wanna go feed the sea gulls pretzels and rocks with me and Gobbla before the game? Im gettin there early so we can hang out and do that all day.

them chickens won't know what hit 'em...

Gsquared
08-22-2005, 09:08 PM
Thats right brotha! Ive been practicin. Been throwin rocks at black birds and some other kind of little bird.

crabman
08-22-2005, 09:09 PM
Where does the fun take place? As you can see from my name, I grew up in Port Lavaca. Home of the Fighting Sandcrabs (last winning season and playoff appearance in 1961) I learned to hate seagulls as a kid. When I go to Rockport, I like to hear them for about 5 seconds and then I get tired of them.

crabman
08-22-2005, 09:10 PM
Paintball guns, maybe???

Gobbla2001
08-22-2005, 09:12 PM
Yah, I lived there ( Port Lavaca) from 8 to 14... learned to live with them seaguls I guess...

G - What kinda little birds? Not the babies?

Gsquared
08-22-2005, 09:14 PM
Originally posted by crabman
Where does the fun take place? As you can see from my name, I grew up in Port Lavaca. Home of the Fighting Sandcrabs (last winning season and playoff appearance in 1961) I learned to hate seagulls as a kid. When I go to Rockport, I like to hear them for about 5 seconds and then I get tired of them.
Last year we fed em in Port Lavaca, I think they know us there now so we will probably have to move further south this time. You bring some beer and ill bring pretzels and Gobbla will bring the beef jerkey. The sea chickens arent gonna eat the beef jerkey, that and the beer are for us.

Gobbla2001
08-22-2005, 09:16 PM
Last year we fed em in Port Lavaca, I think they know us there now so we will probably have to move further south this time. You bring some beer and ill bring pretzels and Gobbla will bring the beef jerkey. The sea chickens arent gonna eat the beef jerkey, that and the beer are for us.

Great strategy...

You going to bring any greenhorns from up North with you?

Gsquared
08-23-2005, 07:46 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Great strategy...

You going to bring any greenhorns from up North with you?
Gonna try!