PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside -vs- Bishop

99IHSMustang
08-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I haven’t seen what Ingleside has in store this year, nor do I know much about Bishop. I am anticipating this game to see what the boys can do. I remember when I was playing back in 98-99 they had a player named Cody McCarty that had a gun for an arm. I think he went on to play in Division I. For those several years I remember them going deep into the playoffs. Anybody have any predictions?

Fish's mom
08-22-2005, 03:07 PM
Ingleside will beat them. But I'm biased. Let's see if I'm correct on Friday night. Haven't heard much about Bishop. I'm not talking trash just think Ingleside boys have it in them to pull it off.;)

99IHSMustang
08-22-2005, 03:12 PM
By any chance Fish's mom do you know if Ingleside is sticking with the same Offensive formation that they went with last year?

AP Panther Fan
08-22-2005, 03:13 PM
Unfortunately, I don't know much about their football team ... their baseball team is pretty darn good though!

Be sure to let me know how it goes, we have them on our schedule Sept. 9th.

Good luck to the Mustangs and my prediction is a win for Ingleside (regardless of what Bishop has).:)

99IHSMustang
08-25-2005, 07:15 AM
I haven't heard too much about Ingleside this year aside from what Fish's mom has said. We need some more Ingleside posters on here. Well anyways, they have an outstanding coach and from what I hear they still have speed. My prediction on the game:

Ingleside 28
Bishop 14

I think as the season goes along, like many teams, they will get better. Good Luck Mustangs!

Fish's mom
08-25-2005, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by 99IHSMustang
I haven't heard too much about Ingleside this year aside from what Fish's mom has said. We need some more Ingleside posters on here. Well anyways, they have an outstanding coach and from what I hear they still have speed. My prediction on the game:

Ingleside 28
Bishop 14

I think as the season goes along, like many teams, they will get better. Good Luck Mustangs!

I'm working on it letting every one I know from Ingleside know abot this site and maybe you get some better informed opinion other than mine. HAHAH

I say Ingleside 32
Bishop 6

SintonFan
08-25-2005, 10:57 AM
Ingleside will fare well in this one. Seeing that you have a fairly experienced QB returning and you guys concentrating on defense this year(last years main weakness) the Mustangs shouldn't have any trouble with Bishop. +21....