PDA

View Full Version : Ingleside Scrimmage

99IHSMustang
08-22-2005, 09:33 AM
I think they scrimmaged Three Rivers. Does anyone know how this one went?

dutchman
08-22-2005, 09:45 AM
Fish's Mom,

DId you get a chance to see this scrimmage?

Fish's mom
08-22-2005, 11:03 AM
Sorry took me so long to post this. Ingleside won. Like always, don't ask me score, I'm too busy trying to figure out who's who's since they play in their practice gear with no numbers. They looked good, still hard to tell how they'll do once season starts but if you ask the boys they'll tell they're going to playoffs they got something to prove. Adams and Coffield, I know they wouldn't want me to say it this way, just look pretty running the ball. Alot of good catches from Johnson and Adams. Brandon did good as quarter back. I believe they may even try alittle of that 2 quarterback system that they had last year. Coffield played 2nd string quarterback with 100 percent completion(not bad since he hasn't ever played or thrown the ball in a game or practice as a quarterback , Chrismen on the injury list with back problems. Matthew Rodriquez (one heck a kicker)and Jeff Tatcher carried caught the ball too. It looked like the coaches were just trying out the field. Defensive looked strong with Chambers and Mossmeyer. Just a repeat of last week, they looker stronger, better in shape, but it's a young team. I think they'll surprise us one way or another. I'll try to post right after game on Friday night.

Already looking at tapes and ready for Bishop this weekend.:)

Oh, and in one of the earlier plays a Three River player was hurt. I believe his parents took him to hospital to check if he had a break so if anyone hears how he's doing let me know. I hope he's doing well. I hate injuries.

99IHSMustang
08-22-2005, 12:05 PM
Thanks for the update

IHStangFan
08-24-2005, 04:34 AM
Adams and Coffield are great atheletes.....they have Adams running AND catching the ball this year? GREAT!! Mosmeyer is a monster, Chambers is good too......also like that Johnson is back....hes big, fast and has a year or so more to play!!