PDA

View Full Version : Who has info on the Marlin-Burnet-Llano scrimmage?

BULLDOGFANDES
08-21-2005, 09:31 PM
Does anyone know how the Marlin Bulldogs played during the scrimmage?

Old Dog
08-21-2005, 09:53 PM
2nd hand info only...........understand they did not perfrom as well as everyone thought they would! But, doesn't Marlin always start slow and finish with a bang? Heard the QB was really a good athlete.

dutchman
08-22-2005, 05:58 AM
yes, most of the posts from burnet posters said that they were not impressed with the dawgs. from texprepxtra i got that burnet won over marlin and llano, and marlin won over llano, no scores were given. seems they were expecting a D1 quarterback and Jeremy did not live up to the billing. i think a liberty hill poster said marlin looked sloppy. since i was not at the scrimmage i can not dispute any of the claims, just passing on information.

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2005, 06:28 AM
Originally posted by dutchman
i think a liberty hill poster said marlin looked sloppy. since i was not at the scrimmage i can not dispute any of the claims, just passing on information.

Liberty Hill doesn't claim him. :D I believe he lives in the area, but is actually a Burnet person.

dutchman
08-22-2005, 06:44 AM
would that be LHDog, LHPM?

LH Panther Mom
08-22-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by dutchman
would that be LHDog, LHPM?

Yes sir, it would be. ;)

olddawggreen
08-22-2005, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Liberty Hill doesn't claim him. :D I believe he lives in the area, but is actually a Burnet person.

I think hes a Liberty Hill person that has moved to Lake Buchanan and watches Burnet Games. It seems sometimes he spends his time bashing Burnet and Liberty Hill on an equal basis.

But I must say, that in this case hes pretty much right. I saw the scrimmage between Burnet, Llano and Marlin and I dont think it would be too much of a stretch to say that Burnet dominated both teams.:D :D

MARLINDOGS
08-22-2005, 09:47 AM
I went to the game.Burnet did look better then both teams.But to me the bulldogs just ran basic plays and checked out alot of players.Like you should do in a scrimmage game.We will know more about the dogs when they play sat night.And as the season goes on.Go Dogs:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

olddawggreen
08-22-2005, 09:56 AM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
I went to the game.Burnet did look better then both teams.But to me the bulldogs just ran basic plays and checked out alot of players.Like you should do in a scrimmage game.We will know more about the dogs when they play sat night.And as the season goes on.Go Dogs:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

Your right MARLINDOGS, scrimages are just shake outs and and practices. Even though Burnet has come out on top the last several years in scrimmage, Marlin has gone on to have some pretty fantastic years. Marlin definatly has the talent to do it again this year. Good luck to your Dogs this season!:) :)