PDA

View Full Version : One of those days.....

mustang04
08-20-2005, 08:55 PM
After today, i just wanna sit back and be thankful I am alive, my lil nephew turned 3 today and watching his face light up after he'd open each present just made my heart melt! i just wanted to let yall know how to be thankful for every day and for all the little things that make life worth livin

football always had that effect on me, i remember how id feel before, during and after each game,...i miss it, so to all you posters who are still in highschool....ENJOY every second of this season

NOTE: i am serious in this post, but i believe my painkiller (hydrocodone) is what influenced my post:)

GreenMonster
08-20-2005, 09:11 PM
AWWWWWWW, Reggie's meds are making him all sentimental and stuff, how cute. It's OK Reggie, your Mommy will tuck you in tonight. :D

SnyTigBaseB07
08-21-2005, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by GreenMonster
AWWWWWWW, Reggie's meds are making him all sentimental and stuff, how cute. It's OK Reggie, your Mommy will tuck you in tonight. :D

:D :D :nerd:

gobblerfan02
08-21-2005, 09:45 AM
Originally posted by mustang04

NOTE: i am serious in this post, but i believe my painkiller (hydrocodone) is what influenced my post:)

I hope you have more than just a light headache to be taking that.....it's some pretty potent stuff, and can be very addicting....sorry, it's my premed coming out in me!:inlove:

Nice post by the way!

44INAROW
08-21-2005, 09:51 AM
How's the recovery coming along Reggie? Starting to eat regular foods yet? I know it sounds like fun to eat ice cream all the time, but it gets old real quick I bet.. :D