PDA

View Full Version : LH posters ?

Gobbler Fan
08-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Did your RB's make it thru your scrimmage healthy ?

Read on another website that they both went down with apparent knee injuries . I hope it's not true .

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2005, 03:07 PM
Check your pm's. :)

ILS1
08-20-2005, 03:15 PM
I read somewhere else that it was the QB and a RB. LHPM,I hope they are ok and it was nothing serious. That'll suck if they were both out. May they both have fast recoveries.

:D

Bandera YaYa
08-20-2005, 03:16 PM
Is it a secret????? :confused: :confused:

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa

No, not a secret. My info is from last night & I don't know the actual degree yet.

Yes, it was the QB, Perrin, and Kociuba. I'll try to get confirmed report of the extent this evening or Monday.

HighSchool Fan
08-20-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Bandera YaYa

not just any secret, it's an ancient chinese secret

Bandera YaYa
08-20-2005, 03:55 PM
Well, I sure hope they are ok......don't want any key players out when we beat ya'll !! :D

ILS1
08-20-2005, 05:11 PM
I copied this response from another board. Here's your answer:

Kociuba is baby'n a hyper-extended knee he suffered last week. He started the game fine, but was brought out quickly just to keep him safe for further injury. He will be fine. Don't remember the back-ups name, but he had over 100 yards filling in . . . not too shabby.

Perrin on the other hand will be out atleast 5 weeks. Rumor has it he has a torn meniscus. He will me missed, no doubt, because he knows the system. But his back-up, Bode (move in from Ingram), came in and had a great game. He will fill the shows just fine. Bode was the starting corner, but with him staring at QB, that will put a damper in the secondary.

Perrin will hopefully be back by district

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I copied this response from another board. Here's your answer:

Kociuba is baby'n a hyper-extended knee he suffered last week. He started the game fine, but was brought out quickly just to keep him safe for further injury. He will be fine. Don't remember the back-ups name, but he had over 100 yards filling in . . . not too shabby.

Perrin on the other hand will be out atleast 5 weeks. Rumor has it he has a torn meniscus. He will me missed, no doubt, because he knows the system. But his back-up, Bode (move in from Ingram), came in and had a great game. He will fill the shows just fine. Bode was the starting corner, but with him staring at QB, that will put a damper in the secondary.

Perrin will hopefully be back by district

Yeah, I read it after I saw Gobbler Fan's post, which is the exact reason I sent him a pm instead of posting here. Too bad it wasn't someone from LH answering on the other board. :rolleyes: The information I had last night differed a bit from this. Since I had no official report, other than talking briefly to Perrin's dad, I didn't see the point in putting what I heard vs what someone posted elsewhere. ;)

gobblerfan02
08-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Hope both of the guys are gonna be ok, hate to see somethin like this happen so early!

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2005, 06:05 PM
I did report last night, just not who or what. :) And that should be "JV", not JB. :p

scrimmage (http://bbs.3adownlow.com/vb/showthread.php?threadid=32620)

LH Panther Mom
08-20-2005, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Hope both of the guys are gonna be ok, hate to see somethin like this happen so early!

Thanks! Bode did a great job filling in last night for Perrin. Casey was walking on his, so I wasn't overly concerned, especially since his mom didn't seem to be. ;)