PDA

View Full Version : Cuero Folks and Cuero Fans......

gobbler84
08-20-2005, 10:06 AM
Found this on a GP website, thought yall might find it interesting. Does anyone know what it is?

chubbed_up
08-20-2005, 10:08 AM
torn acl for the number one back in the state

44INAROW
08-20-2005, 11:04 AM
Now, is there any question how classless GP is? That's OK.. the best place to show revenge is on the field and not on a message board and I think that was accomplished last night!

gobblerfan02
08-20-2005, 06:03 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

3afan
08-20-2005, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Now, is there any question how classless GP is? That's OK.. the best place to show revenge is on the field and not on a message board and I think that was accomplished last night!

please explain - why does a pic of a kid apparantly getting hurt mean the other team is classless? or is it something else?

District303aPastPlayer
08-20-2005, 06:40 PM
because as he got the ball for every carry... the coach yelled cut him,cut him... and it was a cheap shot, how he got hurt... just my take on it... i was there also...

44INAROW
08-20-2005, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
please explain - why does a pic of a kid apparantly getting hurt mean the other team is classless? or is it something else?

If you have to ask.... never mind, - forget it..

Gp83
08-20-2005, 08:23 PM
Can you guys share with me what's wrong with that picture? All I see is two GP defenders laying on the ground with Cooper fixing to hit the ground. Do you see one guy holding Cooper up while another chops is knee's out? I was at that scrimmage and saw the whole thing. It was Cooper running to the outside and got caught for a loss. One GP defender was tackling, on the way down towards the ground, another defender hit Cooper causing the injury. Gp played 13 games after this scrimmage with no one claiming we went for knee's. Guys, it's a scrimmage. PRACTICE

I also want to add...look at that pic...not one defender is even touching his leg. The alledged defender, or second defender that hit him was AllState LB Casey Allen. I know Casey and all he is is football. He would never have done that on purpose. I can't explain how Cooper's leg got hurt. All I can say is our defense was awesome last year and they swarmed the defender. Cooper was just unlucky that night. I, as well as many of GP's arrogant fans, such as the way Sinton66 has labled us, are glad Cooper has recovered and support Cuero this season on the way to a 3A State Championship. Cuero is my pick for Kepball 3A team this season.

G-P King
08-21-2005, 02:34 AM
Yall Cuero people usually have more class than this. It was a clean hit. About the 3rd play of the scrimage, the boys were pumped and it happened last year. Nobody was intended to get hurt. " how classless G-P is" I cant belive you would say that.

Gp83
08-21-2005, 07:37 AM
Originally posted by G-P King
Yall Cuero people usually have more class than this. It was a clean hit. About the 3rd play of the scrimage, the boys were pumped and it happened last year. Nobody was intended to get hurt. " how classless G-P is" I cant belive you would say that.

Ya, I have come to expect this out of Sinton, not Cuero. I always held Cuero to higher standards.:thinking:

TAMUGRAD
08-21-2005, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Gp83
Ya, I have come to expect this out of Sinton, not Cuero. I always held Cuero to higher standards.:thinking:

Don't let the opinions of a few with raw nerves change your opinion of a entire community or team. Guys, let it go. It happened. It was an unfortunate accident. The team went 14-1, had an outstanding year.

Now....

Lets concentrate on this year, stay focused and quit living in the past, cause you can't change it.

It is also MY OPINION, that the team should stay off this board and other boards. Just my opinion, no one elses. Its hard to keep focused on TEAM goals if your constantly stirring the pot.

Like a said just my opinion, and I'm only a MOM!

44INAROW
08-21-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by TAMUGRAD
Don't let the opinions of a few with raw nerves change your opinion of a entire community or team.

Just so it is clarified.. My "classless comment" comes from things I read on "other boards" from GP people.. I didn't mean refer to anyone directly on this board ( heck I didn't know there was any GP Posters on this board lol) I made a generalization and that was wrong.. but the comments were made and they were made on Thursday..

and TAMUGRAD.. nice Signature :clap: :clap:

gobblerfan02
08-21-2005, 09:34 AM
Didn't get to go to that scrimmage last season, but it's been over a year ago so let's all let it pass.........and focus on this season...you can't change the past, although I really do feel like it sometimes! Just wanna say good luck to GP this season (except when you play Sinton of course)!:D And good luck to everyone else(except when they play US!)

gobble35
08-21-2005, 05:42 PM
im not able to see the picture..what do i do??

Gp83
08-21-2005, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
Didn't get to go to that scrimmage last season, but it's been over a year ago so let's all let it pass.........and focus on this season...you can't change the past, although I really do feel like it sometimes! Just wanna say good luck to GP this season (except when you play Sinton of course)!:D And good luck to everyone else(except when they play US!)

Thanks. Some Gp poster get a lil over confident sonetimes, but we have been bread to love our football. I'm not sure what kind of team we'll have this year but it's not the team we had last year. I see Sinton as a toss up this year and Carroll may just get the better of us. I do see us making the playoffs though and going 2-3 deep. We have an unbelievable crop of freshman this year and we have a lot to look forward to in the years coming.