PDA

View Full Version : kennedale vs. ballinger

big balla152005
11-18-2002, 08:38 AM
I havent heard anything about ballinger... are they a strong enough team to beat us??? what are yalls predictions???

Matthew328
11-18-2002, 08:40 AM
Ballinger is a pretty good team..Antonio Posey is an excellent back...I think they are going to try to pound the ball against Kennedale and keep the Kennedale offense off the field...if they do that then it'll be close...I don't see them being able to slow Kennedale down however..

wildstangs
11-18-2002, 08:41 AM
big balla152005:
I havent heard anything about ballinger... are they a strong enough team to beat us??? what are yalls predictions???Ballinger has a lot of good kids going both ways. They have the capability of pulling big plays with the quickness of running back Antonio Posey. They almost beat Wylie in week 10. I look for a good game. Gonna go with the upset here, Balllinger by 3.

BullBacker
11-18-2002, 02:03 PM
I look for Kennedale to role in this game. I believe the ballinger defense will not be able to slow down kennedale enough to keep it close. They just have too many weapons.

Good Luck Kennedale.

vet93
11-18-2002, 03:02 PM
Matt...I think that you hit the nail on the head. Ballinger will have to play ball control and keep that explosive offense off of the field. Easier said than done. Playing teams like Kennedale and Everman is like playing catch with a stick of dynamite...you never know when they are going to explode eek! Did Crandall and Everman run or pass to score against the wildcats? Kennedale's defense must be pretty good to keep Everman under 40.

Matthew328:
Ballinger is a pretty good team..Antonio Posey is an excellent back...I think they are going to try to pound the ball against Kennedale and keep the Kennedale offense off the field...if they do that then it'll be close...I don't see them being able to slow Kennedale down however..

Ladykat5
11-18-2002, 10:50 PM
Oh goodness please dont say Balliger by 3. It needs to be Kennedale by 40. I just get nervous in playoff season. I remember the quaterfinals last year. We were in Lamesa for a basketball tournament playing a game at our coaches grandparents when our coach told us we lost. We thought it was a joke so we called Mr. Dugger and he said it wasnt. I dont ever wanna feel that terrible again!
MAKE IT HAPPEN CATS TAKE DIVISION 2 ALL THE WAY!!