PDA

View Full Version : Loboes look awfully impressive

donjuan
08-19-2005, 06:11 PM
the loboes looked dominant vs. Kermit. As far as we could tell watching the score was 6-0. Big and strong with good backs on offense. Fast and aggressive defense. Good luck guys vs. Merkel next week.

panther power
08-19-2005, 06:49 PM
against kermit, under a new coach, new system??? well have to see about this...

sounds like they did a great job

ML05
08-19-2005, 09:45 PM
Monahans had a great crowd turnout last night @ Kermit's scrimmage. From what I saw, too, Monahans is looking pretty strong. I'm anxious to see how we do against Merkel. So the defense is looking good, donjuan? I didn't get to see the whole game...

lobo12
08-19-2005, 11:10 PM
from what i heard from a lobo parent kermit was not any good but said the loboes looked good, so they wont b able to tell until next friday

WTF-82
08-20-2005, 11:34 AM
The Merkel game will be a big test for Monahans.
Merkel has pretty good class of 6 and 6 on both sides
of the ball back from a very good cometitive team. Remember
the past couple of years Merkel has given Snyder a run
for there money. They have some good looking athletes wich they have for the last 5 years. I believe we will know a little about the Loboes after this ball game with the exception of last
year Coach Owens teams have had a lot of succes against
Merkel. It will be a great game to watch. The Loboes do look
better they are getting better. They will play great football this season, sound and well coached flying to the football something we did not see last year.

lobo12
08-20-2005, 12:44 PM
i dont think the loboes will have too much trouble with merkel, i dont think merkel is too tough but merkel always plays monahans tough and will be a good challenge to see where the team really stands......good luck to the loboes and hopefully they can bring back an opening day win for the first time since 99

WTF-82
08-22-2005, 12:04 PM
I agree at this point we really dont know much about anybody other than what they did last year and who they are bringing back this year from last year.
I said the same thing last year Monahans will not have any trouble against Merkel all they have is a QB and Monahans lost.