PDA

View Full Version : Burnet football team

Everman01Grad.
12-14-2003, 11:03 PM
First off i want to say....great season..i Followed u guys the whole way. Mainly cause i was kinda worried if Everman was going to make it back that i knew and i said it all season we would face u guys in the state game..Well i was wrong...About everman however u guys displayed maturity...leadership...and represented urselfes very good lastnight. I feel ur pain...and for the fans u guys were great...OF course nothing i didnt expect...I just love walking into the stadium and seeing burnet people every where. Not to mention how much pride u have in ur team, i commend u guys. Players..there is a winner and a loser..but no matter what u guys will always be champions in my book. The people at everman love u guys and whish u the best of luck for years to come. A band of One.....Bulldogs forever!

cm4444
12-15-2003, 03:22 AM
Now thats a clssy post. We were glad to have you guys there. and there truly is a bond between the two towns now..like the signs say Bulldogs United. Best of luck to you guys in Basketball this year. p.s. seeing Corey was worth the trip itself. Thanks again for the support at tx. stadium it was greatly appreciated.