PDA

View Full Version : What's in the West Texas Water???

nutcrackin
08-19-2005, 02:09 PM
Cedric Benson is not Ricky Williams but his antics are bringing on similarities between the ex-Longhorn backs. Ricky was selfish for reasons other than money where as Cedric is quickly becoming an enigma in Chicago. That is one town you don't want to have a negative label attached to you as well as Boston, New York or Phili....Grow up Cedric and take your multi million dollar offer while it's still on the table.

Ranger Mom
08-19-2005, 02:50 PM
I don't know what's in the water here, but it tastes like CRAP.

This is why i buy bottled water!!:D

pirate44
08-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
I don't know what's in the water here, but it tastes like CRAP.

This is why i buy bottled water!!:D
its got to be better than the dirt flavored austin water. blech!!

vet93
08-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Where do you think all of that dirt came from........West Texas!;)

Originally posted by pirate44
its got to be better than the dirt flavored austin water. blech!!

VWG
08-19-2005, 02:59 PM
Don't ever... and I mean never get ice tea in San Angelo at any restaurant. There isn't enough sugar, sweet-n-low, lemon, or anything else to make the tea get the crappy water taste out of it. San Angelo has to have the worst water in Texas.

raider red 2000
08-19-2005, 02:59 PM
what does ricky and cedric have to do with west texas.

ricky grew up in california.

growing up i loved lubbock water....now....whoa momma...it is kinda crunchy....can feel it on your teeth

vet93
08-19-2005, 03:09 PM
Only the out of towners know what the water tastes like becaue the locals have been avoiding the water for so long that they can't remember what it tastes like! And by the way.....are you sure that it wasn't water you were drinking instead of tea.....because the water is so "muddy" that it looks like tea:(

Originally posted by VWG
Don't ever... and I mean never get ice tea in San Angelo at any restaurant. There isn't enough sugar, sweet-n-low, lemon, or anything else to make the tea get the crappy water taste out of it. San Angelo has to have the worst water in Texas.

sinton66
08-19-2005, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by VWG

What would you expect from a water source drawn from Lake Nastywater?:D

lobo12
08-19-2005, 04:45 PM
i was lucky for the first 18 years of my life, monahans has great water, but i have to agree angelo is the worst tasting water anywhere

ASUFrisbeeStud
08-19-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by VWG

It's not that bad...
OK it is but we don't drink anything but beer around here anyways, right LOBO12?

panther power
08-19-2005, 06:57 PM
Monahans has great water, the interstate sign says so....lol

Benson and Williams are just money hungry cheefers.....lol I hope he signs, he is really tarnishing his image, once a outsider, always an outsider

ML05
08-19-2005, 09:41 PM
Yeah, Monahans does have pretty good water. Don't even get me started on Odessa's, however! Tastes like an ocean. I don't understand Cedric's whole thing either. Seems like he's on his way to throwing away a great thing.

sicem74
08-19-2005, 09:59 PM
put it like this cedric is greedy just take it, and if he improve then more money will be thrown at em!