08-18-2005, 08:45 PM
Scrimmage:

Hutto 1st Offense: 1 TD

PH 1st Offense: 1 TD

Hutto 2nd Offense: 2 TD's

Live Quarter:

Hutto's star QB Jeremy Kerley injured his left arm after the 1st offensive TD. He did not play on any more offensive series. Not quite sure of the extent of his injury. 2nd team QB Garrett Carey stepped in quite nicely.

The Hippos will play Leander Vista Ridge next Thursday @ RRISD Stadium.

:)

Gobbla2001
08-18-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
Scrimmage:

Hutto 2nd Offense: 2 TD's

Live Quarter:

Hutto's star QB Jeremy Kerley injured his left arm after the 1st offensive TD. He did not play on any more offensive series. Not quite sure of the extent of his injury. 2nd team QB Garrett Carey stepped in quite nicely.

The Hippos will play Leander Vista Ridge next Thursday @ RRISD Stadium.

:)

Dang, hope that QB turns out alright...

Not good losing your QB and other key players, but as Cuero learned last year, it's better to lose them at this time of the season and not in the heat of a district race/playoffs etc...

ILS1
08-18-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah,I'm hoping it's nothing serious. They just wrapped it and iced it down. If it was more serious,I believe they would have taken more extreme measures. The offense moved the ball very well. 2 of the drives were at least 10 plays or more. The defense played very well,except for the one long bomb they got burned on for a TD.

:D :D

Gobbla2001
08-18-2005, 09:10 PM
Sounds good for the Hippos...

How long has Hendrickson been around?

ILS1
08-18-2005, 09:18 PM
I think this is their 3rd year in existence. They are in District 26-4A with Taylor,Elgin,Del Valle,Lockhart,P-ville Connally and others. I believe they are mainly Juniors and will Seniors next year. They actually have some very good athletes at the skill positions mainly RB and WR.

:D :D