08-18-2005, 10:56 PM
How do you guys do it? :thinking:

pirate4state
08-18-2005, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
How do you guys do it? :thinking: :eek: That's a loaded question!! :eek: :D :D

PhiI C
08-18-2005, 11:12 PM
What I mean is they can copy pictures and post them on the web site. I guess you have to have the right software on your computer. :) :thinking:

pirate44
08-19-2005, 05:12 AM
Originally posted by PhiI C
What I mean is they can copy pictures and post them on the web site. I guess you have to have the right software on your computer. :) :thinking:
copy pictures??!! who's copying pictures??!!

MARLINDOGS
08-19-2005, 07:35 AM
:thinking: Very nice.:D

SintonFan
08-19-2005, 10:25 AM
The umm "extraordinaire" sig actually was made on a free website developers logo making tool. But the sig is too large to use now. I had planned to actually have it functional but didn't have the time to make a pirate website to link it to. Now the undulating "SintonFan" is more a joke than anything. I used Xara 3-D to make that. No knowlegde of programming is needed to make that Phil, just a few minutes and the right program.;)
pirate44 has the skills to make these "homemade", he actually squeezes the lemons to make them. I pretty much go out and buy "Countrytime" in a 20 oz bottle IYKWIM.:doh:

Phil C
08-19-2005, 10:28 AM
What I meant was that I couldn't get a picture to copy on my computer to paste it on an thread here and thought there was a trick to it. Just as well. As Stretch04 says everything I post is confusing and worthless anyway.

Phil C
08-19-2005, 10:29 AM
Except for Dawn at Socorro posts of course. :)

SintonFan
08-19-2005, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
What I meant was that I couldn't get a picture to copy on my computer to paste it on an thread here and thought there was a trick to it. Just as well. As Stretch04 says everything I post is confusing and worthless anyway.
I think that's a bit of a stretch for him to say, right?:thinking:
Let me at him GODFATHER!!!:mad:
:D

Ranger Mom
08-19-2005, 10:45 AM
As Stretch04 says everything I post is confusing and worthless anyway.

I went back and read all of Stretchs 37 posts....and there are LOTS directed right at you!

I think he has a secret crush on you actually, he picks out YOUR post to talk about! :inlove:

Give me confusing and worthless anyday, at least you don't scare me!!:D :p ;)

sinton66
08-19-2005, 10:52 AM

Phil, you can't copy a pic directly to the 'low from your hard drive except as an "attachment". Attachments are very limited in file size. To post a picture you want to show everyone, you have to have it hosted on another active website like imageshack. You then do a "hotlink" to the picture and it will show up in your post.

pirate44
08-19-2005, 10:53 AM
i have a treat for you Phil C. on my lunch break im gonna try and make a fully illustrated how-to guide to posting photos. just as soon as i heat up and eat my leftover pizza. :D