PDA

View Full Version : To Travis of Bellville

GoOrange
09-22-2002, 12:48 PM
Hey Brahma buddy, I've been laughing at Elgin's stadium for 15 years now (and posted comments about it two weeks ago) and their officiating escapades are a big joke. Did they screw you guys out of any TD's like they do everyone else in big games? Just curious.....
Caldwell says "Go Bulls!"

IveyOldschool02
09-22-2002, 01:05 PM
Elgin always screws people out of TD's, I remember we played over there when I was a freshmen, the year we went to the Semi-Finals, we had 2 touchdowns called back from BS penalties. They always try to screw people over. Rockdale is not any better.

travis
09-22-2002, 02:19 PM
I didn't notice much of the refs calling BS against us, but I wasn't really watching for it, maybe somebody else noticed.

I did see the refs overlooking a lot of what should have been holding and pass interference against elgin, and the ref spotting the elgin ball ahead of where it should have been a lot.

There was some other stuff, but it wasn't as bad as people said it would be, or maybe I just wasn't looking for it.

GoOrange
09-22-2002, 02:19 PM
Thanks, Ive. I know. Isn't it pathetic? Some dude named "Ice" or something like that defends them and relies on years from the "ice" age when his team should have won without officials' convenient help, anyway! If you recall two years ago (Jason Carter) when we played Elgin and lost to them, 14-6, ON THE ROAD (of course) after coming off wins over Cameron and Rockdale. They called back a TD twice in a row until we finally tripped over our own player and they were relieved because it would have gotten so suspicious! Never mind the way they pushed our receivers down in the end zone in front of 5,000 fans, right?
Good luck when you guys play them. Can't wait til they go to 4A, which they already should have, and they get slaughtered by LBJ and Reagan! As big as their heads are now (wouldn't be crap without Caldwell grad who coaches them, Ricky Lock), they likely think they could beat Westlake! What a colossal joke!

bigcat8
09-22-2002, 05:58 PM
sounds like sour grapes to me.1999-Elgin 49-Caldwell 29
2000-Elgin 14-Caldwell 6
2001-Elgin 38-Caldwell 0

Originally posted by GoOrange:
Thanks, Ive. I know. Isn't it pathetic? Some dude named "Ice" or something like that defends them and relies on years from the "ice" age when his team should have won without officials' convenient help, anyway! If you recall two years ago (Jason Carter) when we played Elgin and lost to them, 14-6, ON THE ROAD (of course) after coming off wins over Cameron and Rockdale. They called back a TD twice in a row until we finally tripped over our own player and they were relieved because it would have gotten so suspicious! Never mind the way they pushed our receivers down in the end zone in front of 5,000 fans, right?
Good luck when you guys play them. Can't wait til they go to 4A, which they already should have, and they get slaughtered by LBJ and Reagan! As big as their heads are now (wouldn't be crap without Caldwell grad who coaches them, Ricky Lock), they likely think they could beat Westlake! What a colossal joke!

GoOrange
09-22-2002, 06:54 PM
Let's breakthis down, shall we? In 1999, we went 3-8 and still made the playoffs unlike Elgin (guess what went around came around, huh?). In 2000, your amigos (that means "refs" in Elgin lingo) took two perfectly clean touchdowns back by Jason Carter, of course ONLY when we needed them late in the game for a crooked 14-6 loss (you went on to lose 42-0 to Gatesville - guess what went around came around again, huh?) and in 2001 we realized it was a TOTAL rebuilding year and Giddings beat us worse than you did, so loddy-freakin-dah! It's not Elgin has been in the AP polls in recent years, either, so move out of that glass shack you live in now before you start throwing stones. Do something constructive with those 900 students at "El-jin," which is what everyone calls it proving it's notoriety, and then paint in crayone "Wildcats State Champs" on that grazing pasture you call a football field. :-)

Stranger84
09-22-2002, 10:06 PM
what is a CRAYONE????? Since you talk alot of trash i firgured you could back it up by atleast spelling stuff right...

slpybear the bullfan
09-22-2002, 10:12 PM
yawn.... |)

RtX_olb2_06
09-22-2002, 10:27 PM
Hey IvyOldSchool,
I guess it really doesnt matter how we screw yall over huh cause this year yalls refs called the game and we won!

sinton66
09-22-2002, 10:35 PM
Originally posted by slpybear the bullfan:
yawn.... |)

(teehee)

75isaHaus
09-22-2002, 11:04 PM
That # 75 on BELLVILLE is a ANIMAL....haha big T

GoOrange
09-23-2002, 07:35 AM
Stranger84, "shirley" you can do better than that! Puh-leez....... And your finger has never typed an extra letter by accident. Yeah, right!
BOTTOM LINE: ELGIN CHEEEEEEEEEATS! (oops, excuse me, I put an extra "E" or tww in there..... :-)