PDA

View Full Version : Jasper/WOS tickets

andy_dufresne
08-18-2005, 01:50 PM
Can anyone tell me the best way to get some tickets for next Friday?

Camp out early?

Already sold out?

What do I do? I have to be there.

Astrosdawg07
08-18-2005, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by andy_dufresne
Can anyone tell me the best way to get some tickets for next Friday?

Camp out early?

Already sold out?

What do I do? I have to be there.

I have one ticket left! I'm wealing to deal!

sicem74
08-18-2005, 04:40 PM
thats crazy it is not gonna be a sell out no way!

YBS
08-18-2005, 06:03 PM
we've sold out before :D

j_dog
08-18-2005, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by sicem74
That game should be an EASY sellout. There are just not that many seats there. Back in the 80's and 90's when Jasper was in 4a, there were many standing room only games. Then the fire marshall stepped in. When the tickets are gone, that is it. As far as I know this is still the case.

And this game is just a continuation of those WOS-Jasper games from the 80's and 90's. :) If anything, it may be a bigger draw because both teams are opening the season state ranked.

WOS1
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by sicem74

sicem, it will almost certainly be a sellout...

andy_dufresne
08-19-2005, 01:47 PM
So, do I camp out early?

Just call the High school?

Or, is my best bet to show up early and cross my fingers?

dawgmom
08-19-2005, 02:48 PM
If you are wanting tickets for the Jasper side, you can try on Monday calling the athletic department. As for buying for WOS side, try calling the WOS high school. Either of them should be able to get you some tickets. I believe, unless you already have your season tix, you can't buy them until next week. And it is on a game by game basis, I think. I ALREADY HAVE MINE!!! :D

andy_dufresne
08-19-2005, 03:11 PM
Well just rub it in my face why don't you...lol...
I will definitely call. Thanks for the info.

GS#17
08-19-2005, 08:10 PM
Go to the game and buy the tickets, just get there a little early. WOS did not presale tickets for the Jasper game (or any away game for that matter), so almost everyone on the visitor's side will be buying tickets at the gate.

j_dog
08-19-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by GS#17
Go to the game and buy the tickets, just get there a little early. WOS did not presale tickets for the Jasper game (or any away game for that matter), so almost everyone on the visitor's side will be buying tickets at the gate.
Yes, but will we be safe on that side? :D

jasper_dawgs
08-20-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
Yes, but will we be safe on that side? :D

As long as you are not rooting for the " BULLDOGS " If you want to cheer for the champs, just get a seat on th' HOME side.:D

bulldogbark
08-20-2005, 10:13 AM
Make sure you get there early, because Parking is a bear, and I can almost bet that you could be walking almost a 1/4 mile to get to the stadium if your late:mad:

stang4life
08-20-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by bulldogbark
Make sure you get there early, because Parking is a bear, and I can almost bet that you could be walking almost a 1/4 mile to get to the stadium if your late:mad:

Well, if we walk...we will have worked up an appetite for those awesome nacho platters before we get our seats!!! Ain't that right bdb?:D

As far as it being a sellout, I do look for it to sell out. When, will depend on when tickets are sold. So, kill two birds with one stone and get there early for parking and tickets!!! ;)

bulldogbark
08-20-2005, 01:50 PM
there you go stang4life and I believe I did leave my half time consessions report on the WO web site:p

c-town_balla
08-20-2005, 01:59 PM
Sicem thinks it won't be a sellout because we can't really sell ouot in Cameron once the stand are full we just stand everywhere we have up to about 6,500 for the Rockdale games

kepdawg
08-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Jasper Ticket Info (http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_v2.cfm?show=localnews&pnpID=974&NewsID=655131&CategoryID=17009&on=1)

from kjas.com

Tickets for Friday night's game against West Orange Stark will go on sale Tuesday. All sales will last until 11:00 am on Friday and may be purchased at any school or the Athletic Office.

Prices are:
Students-$2
General Admission-$4
Reserved tickets may only be purchased at the Athletic Office until 11:00 on Friday.