PDA

View Full Version : One Week Untill The Season Kicks Off

MARLINDOGS
08-18-2005, 07:18 AM
Only one more week.I cant wait.I love getting to the games early.So i can watch the fans start coming in. And the bands and cheerleaders start arriving at the game.Then the teams start coming out to warm up.And the bands start marching to the stands with the beat of the drums.The next thing you know the stands are full. The teams are fired up coming out. The fans are screaming .I can smell it in the air.Good Luck To All The Teams.:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl:

lostaussie
08-18-2005, 09:11 AM
One week from tonight till kickoff. i so excited. but then i get a bah-humbug. must go out of town on buisness from saturday to next saturday. will miss my beloved buckeyes season opener. i will be there for the home opener though. good luck everyone. lets the games begin.

marlin fan
08-18-2005, 09:15 AM
Originally posted by MARLINDOGS
Only one more week.I cant wait.I love getting to the games early.So i can watch the fans start coming in. And the bands and cheerleaders start arriving at the game.Then the teams start coming out to warm up.And the bands start marching to the stands with the beat of the drums.The next thing you know the stands are full. The teams are fired up coming out. The fans are screaming .I can smell it in the air.Good Luck To All The Teams.:cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: :cheerl: ahh ima miss those days of comming to the games early but ill try to get to the games really early!!! *GO DOGS*