PDA

View Full Version : For Sinton, Aransas Pass and Ingleside posters only

Phil C
08-17-2005, 10:48 AM
Riflearm is going to be coaching at Ingleside. She will be head coach at junior high volleyball and be an assistant coach in high school softball. This will make Ingleside extremely dangerous because she is a great pitcher and can bat well too. Once again Ingleside shows great fortitude in hiring a Sinton ex and this dynamic young new coach will be a great addition to that already outstanding staff.

District303aPastPlayer
08-17-2005, 11:04 AM
i talked to her last week i believe it was. she told me of her hiring. let me be the first to say Congrats and hope you have a great year this year!

Fish's mom
08-17-2005, 11:16 AM
I don't know who she is but I'm glad they're getting some more quality coaches and female at that. It will help to boost the girls programs and give them more female role models. Is she teaching a subject too?

Phil C
08-17-2005, 11:32 AM
We in Sinton certainly do congratulate her and wish her the best there except when they play Sinton of course. :) She was great in softball at Sinton and played in college but while in high school she was also a good volleyball and basketball player so she can help those girls there.

Phil C
08-17-2005, 11:48 AM
I was also told she was going to teach science too. I know she will do a good job there because besides being a great athlete she is very intelligent.

Fish's mom
08-17-2005, 01:50 PM
Thanks for the info Phil C
I knew they were looking for a coach/science teacher at JR High just didn't know that they had fill it.

c-town_balla
08-17-2005, 05:17 PM
ha ha im not from Sinton, Aransas Pass, or Ingleside I read your post.

OnceABucJr
08-17-2005, 05:51 PM
BPhill, just to set the record straight. She will coach/teach 7th & 8th grade vb/bb/science at whatever level they want her at (7a, 7b, 8a, 8b, etc.) and assist with hs sb (pitching, hitting or wherever they want her). Let's don't promote her until she earns it.

IHStangFan
08-17-2005, 07:54 PM
sounds good!! but heck Phil....i know that Sinton has hired Ingleside exes in the past as well....is Carrie Long (maiden name) still coaching basketball over there (she may have been assistant coach...cant remember)

gobblerfan02
08-17-2005, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
I was also told she was going to teach science too. I know she will do a good job there because besides being a great athlete she is very intelligent.

Dang Phil, hook me up with her, smart and athletic....to few of US these days!!!!!!!!!!!

pirate44
08-17-2005, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by IHStangFan
sounds good!! but heck Phil....i know that Sinton has hired Ingleside exes in the past as well....is Carrie Long (maiden name) still coaching basketball over there (she may have been assistant coach...cant remember)
theyve already got 2 other Sinton graduates who have been there a couple years already

piratebg
08-17-2005, 08:43 PM
Who is riflearm?

pirate44
08-17-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by piratebg
Who is riflearm?
Stevens