fury900
08-16-2005, 11:18 PM
:D

AggieJohn
08-17-2005, 01:08 AM
it's going to be interesting with jason being rommed

exbccards76'smom
08-17-2005, 05:18 AM
I forgot about that!! He is heading up the flag thing. Hope everything still goes as planned.

HighSchool Fan
08-17-2005, 07:27 AM
i don't think we will have any problems at all. jason will do what he said he will do. he won't try to back out of something if he's already committed to it.

AggieJohn
08-17-2005, 08:23 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
i don't think we will have any problems at all. jason will do what he said he will do. he won't try to back out of something if he's already committed to it.
yeah, but don't you think it will be harder for him to communicate

TarponFanInNorthTexas
08-17-2005, 08:31 AM
Why was Jason ROMMED in the first place? What happened?

HighSchool Fan
08-17-2005, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
yeah, but don't you think it will be harder for him to communicate

not at all, i've gotten 2 emails from him this morning already. like i said, he won't back out of something after he's agreed to it.

Ranger Mom
08-17-2005, 08:35 AM
The flag project will go on as planned!

As a matter of fact, I will be sending it to Dawgmom today!

Jason and/or Holmes_Fan will get the flag the week they signed up for it. I can still talk to Jason via e-mail, IM's, AIM chat and the good ole telephone!!

I have been questioned about sending it to them that week, and my answer to that is...this is mine and Jason's baby, always has been. The fact that he is no longer here is irrelevent to me. He has said he would still like to have it, and I trust him to send it on to it's next destination.

HighSchool Fan
08-17-2005, 09:54 AM
if anyone has a prob with jason getting the flag, i'm going to the same game, i'll take the flag. so regardless of what anyone else things or says, jason and kyle will both have an oppurtunity to sign the flag. if that's a problem with other people, then don't sign it when it comes to your game.

Phil C
08-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Originally posted by HighSchool Fan
if anyone has a prob with jason getting the flag, i'm going to the same game, i'll take the flag. so regardless of what anyone else things or says, jason and kyle will both have an oppurtunity to sign the flag. if that's a problem with other people, then don't sign it when it comes to your game.

High I don't have any problem at all with Jason getting the flag.

3afan
08-17-2005, 10:16 AM
why would anyone have a prob with jason getting the flag?

Ranger Mom
08-17-2005, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

That's what I would like to know....after all it WAS his idea in the first place!

HighSchool Fan
08-17-2005, 10:31 AM
Originally posted by 3afan

let me think for a minute...:thinking: ....:thinking: ...:thinking: i can't think of any reason he shouldn't get it. send it to him, he deserves it.

maverick1
08-17-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by TarponFanInNorthTexas
Why was Jason ROMMED in the first place? What happened? I don't want to get this thread headed in the wrong direction, but if 'jason' was banned for the comment I am thinking of, then that is absolutely ludacris (it had to of been the last post he made, correct?). I have seen way worse over the span of several years that I've been reading. Knowing 'jason's' personality, it was obviously said in a sarcastic manner, and had a touch of humor, much like the majority of his posting.

OK, back on track. I see no reason 'jason' shouldn't receive the flag, he might not have been the originator of the idea but he did take control of it last season and executed it to absolute perfection. The only slip up was the 'lost' incident and the Dr. Pepper stain incident, which he had no control over. I think the whole thing would be lacking some positive aura if he did not get a chance to sign it this season.

fury900
08-17-2005, 11:32 AM
Week 0 - Aug 26 – WOS @ Jasper (dawg mom)
Week 1 - Sept 2 – Liberty Hill @ Burnet (LH Panther Mom)
Week 2 - Sept 9 – Greenwood @ Sweetwater(Ranger Mom)
Week 3 - Sept 16 – Gainesville @ Forney (Holmes_Fans)
Week 4 - Sept 23 – Cuero @ Sinton (pirate4state)
Week 5 - Sept 30 – Giddings @ Caldwell (hornet mom)
Week 6 - Oct 7 - Bridge City @ Orangefield (exbccards76'smom)
Week 7 - Oct 14 – Barbers Hill @ Huffman (shellman54)
Week 8 - Oct 21 ?
Week 9 - Oct 28 - Vernon @ Graham (fury900)
Week 10 - Nov 4 – Rice @ Bellville (Cheer Mom)

mwynn05
08-17-2005, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by maverick1
I don't want to get this thread headed in the wrong direction, but if 'jason' was banned for the comment I am thinking of, then that is absolutely ludacris (it had to of been the last post he made, correct?). I have seen way worse over the span of several years that I've been reading. Knowing 'jason's' personality, it was obviously said in a sarcastic manner, and had a touch of humor, much like the majority of his posting.

OK, back on track. I see no reason 'jason' shouldn't receive the flag, he might not have been the originator of the idea but he did take control of it last season and executed it to absolute perfection. The only slip up was the 'lost' incident and the Dr. Pepper stain incident, which he had no control over. I think the whole thing would be lacking some positive aura if he did not get a chance to sign it this season. Well, I don't even wanna say what i think especially after i caught a certain person (not jason) in a lie

Ranger05
08-17-2005, 12:12 PM
I have no problem with the flag being sent to jason