PDA

View Full Version : Lg

Lombardi
08-16-2005, 11:44 AM
How did the new offense of LaGrange Look in its 1st scrimmage???

LHS PRIDE
08-16-2005, 07:16 PM
The first series on offense - they had some dropped balls with one that went through the hands of a receiver for a defensive touchdown. Overall I thought they were very calm and relaxed running the offense for the first time.

The last series on offense for the first team - a lot better outing for the receivers.

LG was using 3 quarterbacks during the scrimmage.

Del Valle 2 touchdowns 1-Offensive & 1-Defensive
La Grange no touchdowns but moved the ball well at times

LG JV - did very well

lepfan
08-17-2005, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by LHS PRIDE
The first series on offense - they had some dropped balls with one that went through the hands of a receiver for a defensive touchdown. Overall I thought they were very calm and relaxed running the offense for the first time.

The last series on offense for the first team - a lot better outing for the receivers.

LG was using 3 quarterbacks during the scrimmage.

Del Valle 2 touchdowns 1-Offensive & 1-Defensive
La Grange no touchdowns but moved the ball well at times

LG JV - did very well

LHS -- who were they using for QB?

LHS PRIDE
08-17-2005, 09:31 PM
They were using Matt Woods, Tyler Supak and Brent Menking

lepfan
08-17-2005, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by LHS PRIDE
Brent Menking

Brett?? All three boys have talent. :) Glad to see him back at LGISD! We plan to make a trip to LG in October (to visit and watch a game)...if the bank will give us the loan for gas money ;) !

gobblerfan02
08-18-2005, 01:05 AM
Hey, we play you guys in Week 2 I believe, hope to see everyone at the game!

cdlvj
08-18-2005, 12:30 PM
Mmmm, Tyler may be a good choice for that position. Matt plays like Johnny Unitias in practice but has problems in real game situations.

On the whole the team just does not have any size, but a good coach will adjust. Look at Converse Judson, as they were always a small team, very few got scholarships, but their program produced a winner.

lepfan
08-18-2005, 07:13 PM
Tyler is an all around athlete...I remember him when he played on my husband's soccer team. (BTW - the loudest fan hollering on the LG side will probably be his mom...I still have hearing loss from those soccer games ;) )