PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see Kung ** Hustle?

SintonFan
08-15-2005, 07:35 PM
I heard it was good by many critics. Fixin to watch it. This was hard to rent, thank goodness the Blockbuster guy was a friend.:cool:

footballgal
08-15-2005, 07:50 PM
My son and nephew saw it, they said it was really funny.

I'd like to see it myself, but being busy and not had a chance to even go to the video store.

SwtwtrMstngs04
08-15-2005, 09:09 PM
that movie is so awesome almost made me cry from laughing.

SintonFan
08-15-2005, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SwtwtrMstngs04
that movie is so awesome almost made me cry from laughing.
I agree.
I realized after watching this movie that Hollywood has some real international competition! SWEET!!!
I quote my wife after seeing it: "Great mythical Chinese good vs. evil story. The first Hong Kong movie I've seen that was funny but didn't laugh at itself in the traditional "Asian" sense(lol WE added the last part, but we agreed this was a good assessment lol).
I hope you folks get a chance to watch this gem soon.:cool:

PhiI C
08-15-2005, 11:50 PM
Magnificient movie. A great spoof of kung ** movies! Worth watching indeed!

SnyTigBaseB07
08-16-2005, 12:04 AM
Well would ya'll consider it something you'd buy or just something thats good to rent and have a laugh???

SintonFan
08-16-2005, 12:07 AM
Maybe a great conversion of a comedy anime, Phil? :thinking:
It's still a great movie IMHO.:clap:

SintonFan
08-16-2005, 12:09 AM
Originally posted by SnyTigBaseB07
Well would ya'll consider it something you'd buy or just something thats good to rent and have a laugh???
I'm gonna buy it. But I rented it first to make that decision.

PhiI C
08-16-2005, 12:10 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Maybe a great conversion of a comedy anime, Phil? :thinking:
It's still a great movie IMHO.:clap:

It depends on a person's taste in movies! I really enjoyed it but one time was enough for me so I would rent it. Though I really enjoyed it as I mentioned it was not a movie I care to watch over and over again unlike some I would watch many times like Dawn at Socorro, The Phantom of the Opera and ________.

:)

PhiI C
08-16-2005, 12:13 AM
Chuck Norris the star of Walker, Texas Ranger made several very good karate movies.

SintonFan
08-16-2005, 12:13 AM
How you typed up all those words in 'one minute' reminds me of the movie we're talkin about!:D
BTW PhiI, PM me the times to see those movies again?:D :) :)

Phil C
08-16-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by SintonFan
How you typed up all those words in 'one minute' reminds me of the movie we're talkin about!:D
BTW PhiI, PM me the times to see those movies again?:D :) :)

Of course I will! :)