PDA

View Full Version : MY parents are too nice...

Gobbla2001
08-15-2005, 05:57 PM
The neighbors bought a new queen/king sized bed for their daughter about a year ago but she ended up getting engaged blah blah blah and doesn't use the bed...

So the neighbors were selling it...

Well, my parents know some couple at their church who sleep in a twin bed... makes you get closer to each other I guess, but dang, two people in a twin-sized bed?

So my parents baught the bed from the neighbors and are giving it to the couple sleeping in a twin...

Awwww... Kudos to the parental units...

SintonFan
08-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Hey hey hey!
No hanky-panky going on here!

Bandera YaYa
08-16-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
The neighbors bought a new queen/king sized bed for their daughter about a year ago but she ended up getting engaged blah blah blah and doesn't use the bed...

So the neighbors were selling it...

Well, my parents know some couple at their church who sleep in a twin bed... makes you get closer to each other I guess, but dang, two people in a twin-sized bed?

So my parents baught the bed from the neighbors and are giving it to the couple sleeping in a twin...

Awwww... Kudos to the parental units... hmmmm.....now i see where you get your kindness from.......... :D :kiss:

AP Panther Fan
08-16-2005, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Awwww... Kudos to the parental units...

I agree, what a truly nice thing to do! You should be proud of them and learn from their example. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I am glad you shared this!:)

AggieJohn
08-16-2005, 12:11 PM
hey well tell your parents that me and my girl have a futon and a twin bed too work with come our marriage so something has to happen there

shellman54
08-16-2005, 12:38 PM
i got a sleeping bag you can have......

MARLINDOGS
08-16-2005, 01:36 PM
They are special parents.:clap: :clap: :clap:

Ranger Mom
08-16-2005, 06:11 PM
If I had to sleep in a twin bed with my husband, I think we'd be divorced!!:eek:

gobbler grad
08-16-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
If I had to sleep in a twin bed with my husband, I think we'd be divorced!!:eek:

ROFLMAO...:D :D ...SAME HERE...