PDA

View Full Version : Based off of the Lunch Box thread....

IHStangFan
08-15-2005, 01:29 PM
that thread brought back some memories. i can remember as a kid, your lunch box was VERY important, whos was coolest, etc. the ones i can recall were my Dukes of Hazzard, Heathcliff, and Pac-Man lunch boxes. there were a wide range of things you could find on a lunch box, tv show characters, movie characters, cartoon characters, bands, you name it. so what if lunch boxes were as they were back in the day....who and what would we see on them??

some of my personal favorites would be:

*the G.W. Bush lunch box w/ Condi and Rummy on the thurmous

*the Paris Hilton lunch box w/ Nicole Ricci thurmous

what else would make a funny/popular lunch box these days?

pirate4state
08-15-2005, 01:32 PM
A Survior lunch box with Richard Hatch thermos

American Idol with Simon thermos

IHStangFan
08-15-2005, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
A Survior lunch box with Richard Hatch thermos

American Idol with Simon thermos i'd HAVE to have one of those Simon thermoses!! LOL!!!! classic.

Bullaholic
08-15-2005, 01:45 PM
IHStang....How bout' a "T.O." lunchbox that costs more than any other lunchbox on the market, won't stay on the table with any of the other lunchboxes, and has a large picture inscribed with "I love Me". Of course, any food you put in it would immediately, "spoil" and cause everyone in the lunchroom to throw up.

pirate4state
08-15-2005, 01:46 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
IHStang....How bout' a "T.O." lunchbox that costs more than any other lunchbox on the market, won't stay on the table with any of the other lunchboxes, and has a large picture inscribed with "I love Me". Of course, any food you put in it would immediately, "spoil" and cause everyone in the lunchroom to throw up. LMAO!! :clap:

pirate4state
08-15-2005, 01:49 PM
:doh: How could I forget? I'd have to have a Harry Potter lunchbox. :thumbsup: :nerd: :D

SintonFan
08-15-2005, 01:51 PM
IHStang....How bout' a "T.O." lunchbox that costs more than any other lunchbox on the market, won't stay on the table with any of the other lunchboxes, and has a large picture inscribed with "I love Me". Of course, any food you put in it would immediately, "spoil" and cause everyone in the lunchroom to throw up.
ROFLMAO!!!
That is so classic, Bullaholic!

IHStangFan
08-15-2005, 01:51 PM
IHStang....How bout' a "T.O." lunchbox that costs more than any other lunchbox on the market, won't stay on the table with any of the other lunchboxes, and has a large picture inscribed with "I love Me". Of course, any food you put in it would immediately, "spoil" and cause everyone in the lunchroom to throw up. LMAO!!! :eek: :clap: :D

thats awesome!!! you could throw it up on the table w/ the neighbor kid's Donovan McNabb lunch box and watch them go at each other...thats be great!!

BullFrog Dad
08-15-2005, 02:02 PM
A 3ADL lunchbox that would spend one school day at each 3A HS.

pirate4state
08-15-2005, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by BullFrog Dad
A 3ADL lunchbox that would spend one school day at each 3A HS. Cool idea...wonder how hard that will be to make? :thinking: :D

AP Panther Fan
08-15-2005, 02:34 PM

LMAO!:D :D :D

and IHS, that Dukes of Hazzard lunch box might be worth a bit more if you still had it. I hear the new movie is pretty good, not that I will go and see it.:rolleyes: :D

District303aPastPlayer
08-15-2005, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
Cool idea...wonder how hard that will be to make? :thinking: :D

i know this girl from around the way that makes em out of old capri sun pouches... or is that purses...

IHStangFan
08-15-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i know this girl from around the way that makes em out of old capri sun pouches... or is that purses... interesting

AP Panther Fan
08-15-2005, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
i know this girl from around the way that makes em out of old capri sun pouches... or is that purses...

Heck, I can't even drink a Capri Sun without poking the straw through places it shouldn't go... :D

You can tell I HAVE KIDS!:rolleyes: