PDA

View Full Version : Before I am banned, I would like for you to help me...

*lolarz*
08-14-2005, 08:55 PM
Help me understand your motives of this board.

General Information:
To maintain integrity of the board, we have established some simple and straight forward rules that must be followed by all members. It is important to remember that 3A Down Low is a privately owned membership-only organization. Freedom of speech may not apply here in all cases. Posting is a privilege, not a right. We reserve the right to revoke your privileges at any time at our discretion. We reserve the right to edit your comments as we deem necessary. Violations of these rules will generally draw a warning depending upon their severity. Warnings will generally come via the Private Messaging System, but may be posted in open forum if your PM box is full or if you choose not to accept private messages. Subsequent violations will result in the termination of your posting privileges.

As many of you know, yes I am Mandy...and yes I do admit I did offend a few with my comments and etc. However, I never got my PM warning, I never GOT a warning. Although, I'm not bitter about this nor do I really care. I just figure it'd be nice to point this out. It's not nice to have something in writing, then go back on what is written down in BOLD print. So...an explaination of that would be grand. But of course that conflicts with the following statement below this. DooBerry was another name of mine yes, and again that name got no warning. Who "exactly" is running this board? You write rules yet you dont obey by them...so then that should give others the right to not obey either? it's just a tad confusing is all...clearing it up would be nice.

======================================

5). Obey instructions from Moderators and Administrators.

We do not allow posters to question the motivation or integrity of our leaders in an open thread. If you have a problem with a Moderator, address your concerns to that Moderator via our Private Messaging System. If you cannot reach an accord, your only option is to appeal via the Private Message system or email to the board’s owner," Matthew328".

There is a saying that goes along the lines like this "if you try and they dont answer, try again"

Matthew...seriously I emailed you and try to keep this out of the public eye. I know you don't like me, as for you and the rest of the members of this board...just because I write witful comments with sarcastically dry humor hidden behind it doesnt give you any right to just up and ban me without a warning...does it? ...nothing was directly mean or harsh like SOME other posters here...I'm just saying a fair board...maybe? Fair rules would be nice. There are others yes who have been here longer than me...I respect that...but it's not fair for them to get more warnings over others...

==============================

6. Do not divulge contents of Private Messages.

Private messages are meant to be private. Do not post private messages you receive in an open thread.

Now, I did converse with a few other Moderators via PM and other members...if the Private Message rule applys as stated above...then there should be another reason as to why I was banned.

========================================

I generally made this only because you go against your own rules...hypocritical in my opinion, flakey in the eyes of others. What kind of board is this? If you're not like by the mods then you're banned? I know and understand the complaints about me...but a pm, or possible email giving me the heads up would have been nice and I would have settled down. I'm not really hard to work with to be honest...people take what I post out of context and they shouldn't. I could take things out of context from what they post and complain--does that give you the right to ban them for it? Don't try to throw "spamming" out on me either...more posters spam here on an hourly basis than I would even dream let alone WANT to do here in a day. Although this is yes a message board, and yes I've grown to know people don't really "get" me...but a PM never hurt anyone.

I'm just posting this to apologize to this board. BB and I never intended to hurt feelings or annoy any members here. We were doing what other posters were doing, but since we don't have "old school" titled to our screen names or member numbers lower than 100 under our names we were looked at as annoyance. And yes...I'm not disagreeing with it...although we're not allowed to question you about our "wrong doing"

I figured I'd make this out in the open so other members know the rules...and know that even if they follow them...you still got higher power over them that might contradict the rules themselves.

I know after posting this it will be my last. But it's true. I know Mandy held a lot of disliked baggage to it...but BB didn't do anything more or less wrong than I and it's unfair again for others to get blame from my actions. It would have been nice to be warned under that screen name about what I was doing...but even though the rules simply state that's what will be done...it seems there was a glitch for my PM...but it's ok. It's just a message board...right?

thanks.

-Mandy

pirate4state
08-14-2005, 08:57 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Phantom Stang
08-14-2005, 09:00 PM
What 3A team do you support, Mandy?

Gobbla2001
08-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Well I've always liked you Mandy...

And I kinda understood your humor...

fish

*lolarz*
08-14-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
What 3A team do you support, Mandy?

it wouldn't matter who I support...whoever I said would start an argument thread and etc. Because generally everything I post here is taken the wrong way by everyone.

*lolarz*
08-14-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Gobbla2001
Well I've always liked you Mandy...

And I kinda understood your humor...

fish

you run with the crowd, you should be stoned....with really big boulders...

by me...

or pud...

LH Panther Mom
08-14-2005, 09:04 PM
Take it up with Matthew328 or Administrator, Mandy.

sinton66
08-14-2005, 09:10 PM
I beg to differ with you. You WERE warned before the first time you were banned. You were given a second chance. Second chances do not deserve nor do they get additional warnings. Once banned, you can be banned again for whatever reason a Moderator or an Administrator deems appropriate, even if it's just "for the good of the board", which is what applies in yours and your brother's case.

When you are given a second chance by a moderator, you must understand that your return agreement is between you and THAT moderator alone, and that agreement is in NO way binding upon the other Moderators and Admins. All of the leaders are equal in the decision making process.

Once banned a second time, ANY screenname you reregister under will be banned immediately as soon as your identity is discovered. Under NO circumstances will there ever be a third chance given by this Moderator (or any other, I'd be willing to bet).