PDA

View Full Version : THE SEASON BEGINS FINALLY!!!!

sinfan75
08-27-2002, 08:01 PM
I'm gettin tired of talkin about tortilla burgers and beer.IT'S TIME TO BEGIN THE
TRADITION!!!(well keep it goin but for a reason)!!!!

HOW BOUT THEM PIRATES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris Hart
08-27-2002, 08:20 PM
I'm ready for some High School Football!
71 Hours and counting.

------------------
Big Green Dawg

M.PIRATEFAN
08-27-2002, 08:45 PM
I can't wait just 3 days away. So how does the weather look for Friday down south. I hope no rain. Orange Grove aint' getting off that easy. Last year we were going to play them but we got rained out and the O.G. coaches didn't want to play the next game. It's going to be hard for them on Friday.Just want to say GOOOOOO MATHIS AND LETS GO KICI SOME BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SintonFan
08-28-2002, 12:35 AM
I don't know about the forcast! But I got ANTS in my house http://bbs.3adownlow.com/ubb/frown.gif and that means RAIN sometime soon. Of course I live in SA, so who knows down there. But SA will get some within a couple of weeks....

I can't wait just 3 days away. So how does the weather look for Friday down south. I hope no rain. Orange Grove aint' getting off that easy. Last year we were going to play them but we got rained out and the O.G. coaches didn't want to play the next game. It's going to be hard for them on Friday.Just want to say GOOOOOO MATHIS AND LETS GO KICI SOME BUTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pudlugger
08-28-2002, 07:19 AM
60 hours to kick-off! I have been looking forward to this for 8 months since the State Final Dec. 21 in Waco ISD Stadium. La Grange looks ready from the practices they have had since that Cuero wake up call scrimmage three weeks ago. The defense will be especially tough against the run, and our secondary will be fast despite losing two all state dbs to graduation(including all state 3a co-mvp Seth Anderle and Terrel Newton). Lil' brother Chase Anderle will be playing both ways at Qb and Cornerback this year, along with dbs Eric Pittman, Sam Gunn and Cody Wilson. Often overlooked but key to success is the offensive line. Here La Grange will be strong again this year with guards Justin Lehman (5'10" 210) Tye Johnson (5'9" 220) tackles Nathan Hess (6'4" 245) and Albion Stiffler (6'1" 245) anchoring the interior,. Tight ends Fernando Arona (6'2" 220) and Lance Schramm (6'3" 210 4.9) are looking great as well. Schramm will be a threat in La Grange's new look offense, which will take advantage of Anderle's passing ability as well as speed to the outside. The team expects a very tough match with Yoakum, favored to win district 27 which, with Gonzales, Cuero and Luling, has to be one of the toughest in the state.

eye of the tiger
08-28-2002, 09:00 AM
For those of us that cant wait until Friday,
I have found a game close to home on the 29th, as in tomorrow. Lake Worth plays FW Southwest,(4A) in Fort Worth. Other games involving 3A schools are Decatur vs Birdville, Gainsville vs WF Hirchi, Pilot Point vs Aubrey,Ferris vs Kemp,Hillsboro vs McGregor,Stafford vs Hitchcock.