PDA

View Full Version : WOS 42 Kirbyville 14

wos fan1
08-13-2005, 10:53 PM
WOS 42 Kirbyville 14 in game type scrimmage. Slow start but looked like the Defense of the good ole days in the second half. Beasley had alot of yards in the air...

j_dog
08-13-2005, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by wos fan1
....but looked like the Defense of the good ole days in the second half.....
I think that the folks who have been doubting the potential of WOS are going to see this season why WOS has such respect down in SE Texas. Of course, getting coach Thompson back has to be a huge help. Good luck on your season, except for week zero! :)

wos fan1
08-14-2005, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by j_dog
I think that the folks who have been doubting the potential of WOS are going to see this season why WOS has such respect down in SE Texas. Of course, getting coach Thompson back has to be a huge help. Good luck on your season, except for week zero! :) Good luck to Jasper to. Coach Thompson has helped this group get so much stronger this offseason. We have to get better on the line though, we will takes a little time!

stang4life
08-14-2005, 12:31 AM
Initially, Kirbyville looked like they were going to run all over us (offensively and defensively), but WO-S adjusted well and shut them down. Way to go guys! I don't know that anyone player should be singled out because everybody seemed to get them a some tonight. :clap:

As far as coaching, Coach T is part of the Mustang Coaching TEAM! He wouldn't have it any other way. He is a big plus, but so are the rest of the C-H-A-I-N-G-A-N-G coaches. ;)

wos fan1
08-14-2005, 12:56 AM
Coach Thompson told me after the scrimmage this Defense has the potential to be as good as the 4A Defense in 2000.

X Man
08-14-2005, 09:35 AM
We're Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

pantherpop
08-14-2005, 10:34 AM
WOS without a doubt will be the team to beat this year. To handle a very good Kirbyville team, that I believe will also have a very good season, only goes to prove a point. That QB Beasley is really getting alot of press and may be the most exciting player around the Beaumont area. Beware of the Mustangs this season as I know they have alot to prove to the rest of 3A.

WOS1
08-14-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by X Man
We're Backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!

Whoa now... while I was impressed last night, we need to keep in mind that this was only a scrimmage.