PDA

View Full Version : we need a welcoming commitee a la The Lollypop Guild

pirate44
08-13-2005, 02:46 PM
we need a commitee of colorful singing munchkins or some other happy group to welcome the new posters to our magical world of euphoria and fantasy!! anyone want to spearhead this task?

Gobbla2001
08-13-2005, 02:49 PM
I dunno...

If I were to go anywhere and those three guys were the welcoming commitee, I'm afraid I'd have to leave ha...

Maybe we can work a deal out with Jessica Simpson or something...

I'd be the first one to 're-join'...

AggieJohn
08-13-2005, 06:04 PM
haha

SintonFan
08-13-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
we need a commitee of colorful singing munchkins or some other happy group to welcome the new posters to our magical world of euphoria and fantasy!! anyone want to spearhead this task?
Sure....
ummmmmm
lol
How bout jason spearhead this?

AggieJohn
08-13-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
Sure....
ummmmmm
lol
How bout jason spearhead this?

cause he's full of cordial'ness

jason
08-13-2005, 06:53 PM
i know some girls that would be perfect for this...we would just have to have a pole or 2 and some dj equipment installed...

pirate44
08-13-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by jason
i know some girls that would be perfect for this...we would just have to have a pole or 2 and some dj equipment installed...
ROFL :clap:

BHKrystal06
08-13-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by jason
;)

AP Panther Fan
08-13-2005, 10:12 PM

Funny you brought this up....this morning on the Today Show they interviewed a guy that has been saying that he was an Oompa Loompa for many years. But he finally admitted that he was an imposter!:eek: :D

Owen B
08-13-2005, 10:36 PM
we need a commitee of colorful singing munchkins or some other happy group to welcome the new posters to our magical world of euphoria and fantasy!! anyone want to spearhead this task? You'd be the perfect choice. Just sing this to every new poster.

"I represent the lollipop guild, the pirate fan guild, and the downlow nut guild
And on the behalf of my favorite guilds...
I'd like to welcome you to DownLow land."