PDA

View Full Version : How many of you enjoy?

JettJenkins04
08-12-2005, 11:16 PM
How many of you enjoy wakeing up and going to your job or school everyday. Not to many people like their 9-5 and the only reason kids might like school is because of thier friends and sports.

SintonFan
08-12-2005, 11:20 PM
Most days I enjoy waking up and working at my job. I've diversified that with starting up my own seasonal business. My biz hasn't taken off yet but I enjoy it too.:)

garageoffice
08-12-2005, 11:57 PM
I've been blessed with a job that I really enjoy! It's sometimes a bit hectic, but even if it wasn't my job I'd probably be doing something similar on my own anyway. It's nice to get paid for something that you really enjoy doing!! :D

bulldogbark
08-13-2005, 12:32 AM
Love it. Im retired at 46 , but I love to work. except on football game days , so I take those off.

KingRob
08-13-2005, 04:46 AM
Well, it all depends. I have a territory that I have to cover, so I drive a lot. If I wake up and it's cold and icy out, then I hate my job. If I wake up and it's a beautiful day with no traffic jams, then I love my job. Either way, feel blessed to have a good job!:)

Chef bob
08-13-2005, 07:34 AM
I wake up to work with food
yay me

Old Green
08-13-2005, 07:55 AM
I love my job. Everyday is a challenge with new technology coming out every week. Finding the right places to use it means schools all over the U.S. to attend and traveliing from Texas to Maine to help install it. Sometimes flying, sometimes driving. And having an assigned area of responsibility of half the state of Texas I get to eat at different restuarants and attend different games from Reynosa,Mex. to Jasper, Tx.

:D