PDA

View Full Version : Anahuac VS Hardin

Ball_Hawk_#11
10-26-2002, 04:37 PM
We played a Great Game Friday Night against Hardin yeah the ref cheated a little thats no excuse for losing we should have put more points on the board hey we have to give it to them the better team won but i bettcha by the the end of the night #3 for Hardin knew that he couldn't stop The Panthers #11 in particular !!!!!

AggieJohn
10-28-2002, 12:41 AM
Ball_Hawk_#11:
We played a Great Game Friday Night against Hardin yeah the ref cheated a little thats no excuse for losing we should have put more points on the board hey we have to give it to them the better team won but i bettcha by the the end of the night #3 for Hardin knew that he couldn't stop The Panthers #11 in particular !!!!!Let me guess..your poopie?

AggieJohn
10-28-2002, 12:41 AM
Ball_Hawk_#11:
We played a Great Game Friday Night against Hardin yeah the ref cheated a little thats no excuse for losing we should have put more points on the board hey we have to give it to them the better team won but i bettcha by the the end of the night #3 for Hardin knew that he couldn't stop The Panthers #11 in particular !!!!!Let me guess..your poopie?

Ball_Hawk_#11
10-28-2002, 10:14 AM
No Im Not Poopie

AggieJohn
10-28-2002, 02:39 PM
Ball_Hawk_#11:
No Im Not Poopiewho's poopie

mistanice
10-29-2002, 06:58 PM
hey ball hawk, is coach gary martel still down there? he used to coach out in diboll a few years ago, if so how's he doing?

AP_OLB_1
10-31-2002, 02:00 PM
yea coach martel is still here.... he came up when we were 0-20 the two previous years and the first year he was here we were a few points from gettin in the playoffs and then the next year we went and got beat in the first round by hemphill... its been goin great since hes been here...

mistanice
11-01-2002, 02:04 PM
well thats good to hear, i remember when he brought all the athletes together and announced that he had taken a job up in anahuac. it was a great move for him, he lives closer to his family now. Great coach overall, good person, gets close to his players. best wishes to anahuac.