PDA

View Full Version : Blonde DPS officer

Da Mules
08-12-2005, 09:17 PM
Heard this one from a Colorado DPS while on vacation:

The blonde DPS traffic officer is working the interstate when another blonde in a convertible zooms past at 90 MPH. The officer spins up the siren and pulls the blonde driver over, and asks for a driver's license. The blonde driver peers dumbly into her purse and finds a library card, and hands it to the officer. Blonde officer says "This isn't a license; this is a library card! A driver's license has your picture on it!" So the blonde roots around in her purse some more and this time comes up with a credit card. Officer is exasperated, hands the card back, and sternly repeats "I said it has to have YOUR PICTURE on it!" So now the blonde is frantic, and the next thing she grabs is one of those little powder compacts. She flips the lid open, and of course sees herself in the mirror. She triumphantly hands the compact to the blonde DPS officer, who studies the mirror intently. After a few minutes, the blonde officer then says "Sorry I stopped you; go on and have a nice day; I didn't know you were a traffic officer too!"

LH Panther Mom
08-13-2005, 06:05 AM
LOL! That was a good one! :clap:

gobbler grad
08-13-2005, 08:25 AM
:thinking: pretty good one...:clap: :rolleyes:

Pmoney
08-13-2005, 05:59 PM
hahahahaha hilarious joke:clap: :D